Our president has no balls.

I'm just saying that the world is better than this. One man vs the entire globe and the one man is murdering innocent civilians on live tv and all we can do is watch.

Wrong.
Putin is the good guy, stopping the Ukraine from continually abusing and murdering ethnic minorities in Donetsk and the Crimea.
The Ukraine is one of the most corrupt left over aristocracies in the world.
Everyone in the region hates Ukrainians for their evil past and corrupt present.
Remember they not only sided with Hitler, but ran the death camps.
Russia had been negotiating with the Ukraine to return the oil they stole now for decades.
And it was the Ukraine that made war necessary, but cutting off negotiations.
Anyone blaming Russia, has no idea what is actually going on, and is watching too much TV propaganda.

Y
My response means what I said is accurate
He didn’t sign legislation on the first day closing the Pipeline?? You mean we are using our Natural Resources and NOT begging the Saudi’s for more oil?? 😝

Kharkiv is being reduced to rubble. Civilians being targeted. The world watches.
Military intervention is needed NOW.

US or NATO intervention is illegal.
The Ukraine was convicted of stealing over $20 billion in gas/oil for decades, and now has to pay the price.
The Russian invasion is perfectly legal, and no one has any right to complain about it in any way.
It is the ultimate "castle doctrine", where Russia has the right to end theft.

US or NATO intervention is illegal.
The Ukraine was convicted of stealing over $20 billion in gas/oil for decades, and now has to pay the price.
The Russian invasion is perfectly legal, and no one has any right to complain about it in any way.
It is the ultimate "castle doctrine", where Russia has the right to end theft.
Are you saying Russia is legally invading Ukraine because of oil debt to Russia? Who convicted Ukraine of stealing?

I'm just saying that the world is better than this. One man vs the entire globe and the one man is murdering innocent civilians on live tv and all we can do is watch.
All he wanted and needed was a written promise of no NATO in Ukraine. All of this could have been avoided with this simple act by a better world. Donetsk and Luhansk have been abused for years and at most he provided them weak help so there is no reason to believe he wouldn't have continued to tolerate it.

Y

He didn’t sign legislation on the first day closing the Pipeline?? You mean we are using our Natural Resources and NOT begging the Saudi’s for more oil?? 😝

How retarded are you? I said nothing about asking the Saudis for more oil and i said he halted construction of the Keystone XL pipeline.

Appears you're brain-dead.i can't help you with that.

I sure can. Watch...

Political bumblingly confirm that Biden doubled Russian oil imports...lol
Who need fact checkers when the data is freely available, Furthermore Oil companies purchase oil in our free market system. Not the Government. WTF? The free market is also self correcting that situation.

The Neo-GOP will spout any talking point

Biden rejects establishing no-fly zone over Turkey.
Why?
We are we not sending drones and missles to destroy this huge 40 mile long column headed towards Kiev?
Why must we have such a weak president during this historic time?
Innocent women and children are being murdered as we speak with more to come.
Turkey has to establish their own no fly zone; Biden can’t do it for them.

You have no compassion. And here I thought you worthless leftist traitors were a compassionate bunch.

I have empathy and compassion as well as being pragmatic which is necessary when dealing with an evil President and his threat for thermonuclear war.

Are you so stupid as to give a man with the power to kill millions of people around the world if given an excuse? The Biden Administration is using measures which are sane and that can be seen for those not so blind that the Russian People are protesting Putin's War.

I suppose those who hate democracy and believe the election of 2020 was stolen ignore how the Police in Moscow and dozens of other urban areas in Russia who are treating those protesting Putin's War in a fierce, violent, and uncontrolled manner.

How retarded are you? I said nothing about asking the Saudis for more oil and i said he halted construction of the Keystone XL pipeline.

Didn’t say YOU said it. I did say he is asking for it. Y

Didn’t say YOU said it. I mentioned that’s what he’s doing. YOU are the one who’s RETARDED and BRAIN 🧠 DEAD 💀

Didn’t say YOU said it. I did say he is asking for it. Y

Didn’t say YOU said it. I mentioned that’s what he’s doing. YOU are the one who’s RETARDED and BRAIN 🧠 DEAD 💀

Your Peewee Hermanesque response aside, I said nothing about it, so you challenging me about what I actually said by bringing that up, which had nothing to do with what I said, was insinuating that was related and that I was denying it.

Still, the Keystone pipeline is being used. Biden only halted construction of the KL extension, as I showed you.

Forum List

Back