🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Our president has tons of compassion unlike liberals.

Using tradgety as a political prop! Trump looks like an even bigger ass.

Traygone Martin anyone? Anyone at all

That was a national story . It wasn't plucked from nowhere and announced to the press by a prez looking to prove his own point .

LOL You're such an Obama butt licker

Everything i said was true . The two stories are not the same .

Only to an Obama butt licker....such as yourself

Traygone Martin anyone? Anyone at all

That was a national story . It wasn't plucked from nowhere and announced to the press by a prez looking to prove his own point .

LOL You're such an Obama butt licker

Everything i said was true . The two stories are not the same .

Only to an Obama butt licker....such as yourself
You will swallow for me also? Thats great, but just one favor, keep a bag over your head

Trump thinks lives taken by illegal aliens matter? Well I think that ALL lives matter.

And when you read the story, the guy crashed into the girl after fleeing from another car accident.

He probably wouldn't have fled if not for the fear of Trumps deportation squads.

The irony , trumps immigration obsession is to blame for this girls death!

Trump thinks lives taken by illegal aliens matter? Well I think that ALL lives matter.

And when you read the story, the guy crashed into the girl after fleeing from another car accident.

He probably wouldn't have fled if not for the fear of Trumps deportation squads.

LOL Now you're pulling shit outa your hole

The unintended consequences of Trump's madness are going to be horrific.

This is what you're going with?

yeah if only we didnt enforce laws people could rape women and then they wouldny kill.them to prevent being fingered.....

excellent logic timmy!

and yeah he fled an accixent, sounds like a good guy to me, we should keep him here. you are a fucking retard

how retarded are you?

Forum List

Back