🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Our president has tons of compassion unlike liberals.

Traygone Martin anyone? Anyone at all

That was a national story . It wasn't plucked from nowhere and announced to the press by a prez looking to prove his own point .

LOL You're such an Obama butt licker

Everything i said was true . The two stories are not the same .

Only to an Obama butt licker....such as yourself
You will swallow for me also? Thats great, but just one favor, keep a bag over your head

You're sort of disgusting, dude. Newsflash for you, that sort of thing only reveals what a retard you are and likely why you're not taken serious on here.

Grow up

Trump thinks lives taken by illegal aliens matter? Well I think that ALL lives matter.

And when you read the story, the guy crashed into the girl after fleeing from another car accident.

He probably wouldn't have fled if not for the fear of Trumps deportation squads.

The irony , trumps immigration obsession is to blame for this girls death!
And when you read the story, the guy crashed into the girl after fleeing from another car accident.

and you think only illegals do that?

Trump thinks lives taken by illegal aliens matter? Well I think that ALL lives matter.

He probably wouldn't have fled if not for the fear of Trumps deportation squads.

His problem is he doesn't think...then wonders why he's ridiculed and mocked

The unintended consequences of Trump's madness are going to be horrific.

What are some of those unintended consequences? Can't be worse than the victim's death being discussed in this thread, can they?

Last edited:

LOL Now you're pulling shit outa your hole

Which is what Trump is doing .

LOL Now you're pulling shit outa your hole

Which is what Trump is doing .

Now you're just blabbering for attention

Apparently Trump thinks that .

Making shit up again?

Making shit up again?

What am I making up? Trump wants to expose illegal J walks just to prove his point that illegals are committing all this crime.

Using tradgety as a political prop! Trump looks like an even bigger ass.

Traygone Martin anyone? Anyone at all

That was a national story . It wasn't plucked from nowhere and announced to the press by a prez looking to prove his own point .

So why does this woman's life mean less to you? It would be a big story if it affected you. People being killed by illegal aliens driving drunk is a big deal, it's not something out of nowhere. But it is nothing to you obviously.

Impacts of Illegal Immigration: Traffic Accidents

Making shit up again?

What am I making up? Trump wants to expose illegal J walks just to prove his point that illegals are committing all this crime.

Not all, just a disproportionate amount based on their population.

Making shit up again?

You guys always have to turn it into ALL or Nothing. It's very unreasonable, try reasoning next time.

Making shit up again?

Try harder

Wow!!! Someone drinks and drives and kills someone but you want to blame Trump?

Timmy Timmy, sometimes an apple is just an apple. Sometimes a Drunk has an accident and flees the scene because they are drunk. But hey maybe you have a point, this guy would not have been deported if Obama had his way. Driving drunk, having a car accident and being an illegal alien. Hell man, just put him back out on the street again! let him drive drunk again, its the liberal way.

Forum List

Back