Our pro war crimes president.

EXACTLY LOOK AT ALL OF THESE BOMBS!!!!!!!!!!
WAIT.... this was OBama.... nevermind!

bombs-obama.png

Obama bombed a hospital... awww...gee... he said he was sorry!! - What a great man!!
Trump kills person responsible for embassy attack, and probably also conducted Benghazi attack - What a war criminal!!!

Feckless Don campaigned on the notion he supported torturing detainees and if elected would authorize things even worse than waterboarding.
He advocated for killing the noncombatant families of terrorists.
He even lies about war crimes.

Trump Resurrects Bloody War Myth in Wake of Barcelona Attack
Trump resurrects bloody war myth in wake of Barcelona attack

He has pardoned and or intervened in cases involving convicted war criminals.
Trump pardons former US soldier who killed Iraqi prisoner
Donald Trump pardons Clint Lorance, Mathew Golsteyn in war crime cases
EDWARD GALLAGHER, TRUMP’S FAVORITE WAR CRIMINAL, IS A “CONSERVATIVE INFLUENCER” NOW
Trump’s Favorite War Criminal Is a “Conservative Influencer” Now

And of course most recently he has declared he will order the destruction of cultural sites in Iran......a war crime.
Pompeo: Trump doesn’t want to bomb Iran’s cultural sites. Trump: Yes I do.

I never thought the day would come when an American president could accurately be called a vile barbarian. It's one thing to lack morality with respect to adultery, cheating at business, cheating at taxes, pathological lying, etc.

It's quite another for the leader of our country to openly promote engaging in war crimes. The whole world is watching.
Shocking. Another hateful thread from this hateful asshole. In America we elect our leaders. He won in 2016. Your little foreign propaganda campaign is late. You’re a loser.
I get the sense you are proud to have voted for an advocate of war crimes.

I guess you are really pissed at Barry Hussein for his 543 drone strikes, right?
You beat me to it, Nostra.

If Obama had killed Qasem Soleimani today, he would have been labeled a war criminal in the eyes of the democrats.
(Now, what's not true in the above statement?)
Answer: Obama would have been lauded for eliminating a terrorist.

Doubtful.

Would you have been proclaiming Obama was some sort of hero?

Hero? Nope, but he would have done a good job as he did with Osama. Credit where due.

Greg

Feckless Don campaigned on the notion he supported torturing detainees and if elected would authorize things even worse than waterboarding.

EDWARD GALLAGHER, TRUMP’S FAVORITE WAR CRIMINAL, IS A “CONSERVATIVE INFLUENCER” NOW

And of course most recently he has declared he will order the destruction of cultural sites in Iran......a war crime.

I never thought the day would come when an American president could accurately be called a vile barbarian. It's one thing to lack morality with respect to adultery, cheating at business, cheating at taxes, pathological lying, etc.

It's quite another for the leader of our country to openly promote engaging in war crimes. The whole world is watching.

Trump does awake the feral child in some people and in other there are just feeling of repugnance

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz

Shocking. Another hateful thread from this hateful asshole. In America we elect our leaders. He won in 2016. Your little foreign propaganda campaign is late. You’re a loser.

Shocking, another Russian troll attacks a poster for posting facts, and refuting Russian propaganda.
Dragonlady, did you fact check the OP?

For example, the OP repeatedly referred to Eddie Gallagher a war criminal, yet he was acquitted.

Obama bombed a hospital... awww...gee... he said he was sorry!! - What a great man!!
Trump kills person responsible for embassy attack, and probably also conducted Benghazi attack - What a war criminal!!!
Bingo!

Dimwingers have gone completely batshit crazy since Trump defeated Cankles.

Trump had to clean up Obama's "JV Team".

I guess you are really pissed at Barry Hussein for his 543 drone strikes, right?

If Obama had killed Qasem Soleimani today, he would have been labeled a war criminal in the eyes of the democrats.

Doubtful.

Of course I would, just as I did when he took out Bin Laden. It was a good day

Obama is a hero to you?

Doubtful.

100%

Was he a hero when OBL was killed?
Of course

Shocking, another Russian troll attacks a poster for posting facts, and refuting Russian propaganda.
Russian troll? Really? I am an American from Boston. You are a hag from Canada. Please shut your old mouth.

You still haven't responded to the first post with the facts....shocker.
That propaganda bs does not equal facts

/——-/ Ahhh your poor little general got all blowed up. Boo hoo hoo
1CAC919D-2CFE-46D2-96DF-21F22A62EBC6.jpeg

Forum List

Back