Our society is collapsing before our eyes. Can we reverse course.

Time to get out while you can then.
Sadly so very true, but to where?

"If we lose freedom here, there is no place to escape to. This is the last stand on Earth. And this idea that government is beholden to the people, that it has no other source of power except to sovereign people, is still the newest and most unique idea in all the long history of man's relation to man. This is the issue of this election. Whether we believe in our capacity for self-government or whether we abandon the American revolution and confess that a little intellectual elite in a far-distant capital can plan our lives for us better than we can plan them ourselves. – 1964"

Ronald Reagan

Sadly so very true, but to where?

"If we lose freedom here, there is no place to escape to. This is the last stand on Earth. And this idea that government is beholden to the people, that it has no other source of power except to sovereign people, is still the newest and most unique idea in all the long history of man's relation to man. This is the issue of this election. Whether we believe in our capacity for self-government or whether we abandon the American revolution and confess that a little intellectual elite in a far-distant capital can plan our lives for us better than we can plan them ourselves. – 1964"

Ronald Reagan

Ronnie is wrong. The world does not need the US to hold it together these days.

Our time as the preeminent power in the world is coming to a close, and really that is ok. It has happened to every nation that ever held that title, and most are still around doing just fine.

Not your version.

The left are actively helping China destroy the US but they're too stupid to realize it

I know, all of you hate my version of more freedom, smaller government and less spending...which is why we have what we have today

I don't care how many parties there are, the most important thing is to get rid of the lesser of two evils crap
People who say that are liars. The people choose the candidates. There are plenty of alternatives almost every time.
It isn't the parties, it's the ignorant citizens

Depending upon how our scouting trip goes a the beginning of the year the answer for the wife and I is Panama.

We had thought about Malta for a while, but are no longer considering it
I take it that you're aware that Communist China holds the lease for the ports at both ends of the Panama Canal. You owe your thanks for that development to both President Carter and President Clinton.

People who say that are liars.
And people who call them liars are ignorant twits. ;)
The people choose the candidates. There are plenty of alternatives almost every time.
It isn't the parties, it's the ignorant citizens
It's not the parties. It's the "strategic voting" that they promote. Lesser of two evils is a scam, but voters continue to fall for it. The only way to get around it is to change the voting system so that it no longer matters, ie ranked choice voting, or something similar.

And people who call them liars are ignorant twits. ;)

It's not the parties. It's the "strategic voting" that they promote. Lesser of two evils is a scam, but voters continue to fall for it. The only way to get around it is to change the voting system so that it no longer matters, ie ranked choice voting, or something similar.
Remove the D & R from the ballot.

Require a basic civics test before getting a voter registration card. Or proof that you are a tax payer.

I take it that you're aware that Communist China holds the lease for the ports at both ends of the Panama Canal. You owe your thanks for that development to both President Carter and President Clinton.

Actually you can owe that to the forward thinking of Communist China.

Their Belt and Road Initiative has been rather successful while we were wasting our resources and citizens invading places like Iraq and Afghanistan

Remove the D & R from the ballot.
You really think that would fool people? In the next election, do you really think that would make a difference??
Require a basic civics test before getting a voter registration card.
Ok, as long as I get to pick out the questions. (ie this would be used for partisan idoctrination even more than public education)
Or proof that you are a tax payer.
I don't think taxpayers are less likely to fall for Lo2e. Arguably, they are more susceptible, as they have more to fear, and Lo2e is all about fear.

Actually you can owe that to the forward thinking of Communist China.

Their Belt and Road Initiative has been rather successful while we were wasting our resources and citizens invading places like Iraq and Afghanistan
No, it could not have happened were it not for Carter and Clinton.

We are now wasting our resources on Ukraine and Taiwan will soon be under complete control of China.

Forum List

Back