Our society is collapsing before our eyes. Can we reverse course.

No, it could not have happened were it not for Carter and Clinton.

We are now wasting our resources on Ukraine and Taiwan will soon be under complete control of China.

Yep, that is what we do. Iraq, Afghanistan, Ukraine and Taiwan.

While the Chinese are making friends/customers all over the world investing in their countries.,

That makes no sense. Now they don't even need a majority. What makes you think that requiring a majority would make it easier for them to win???

It's called population. NYC has nearly 8.5 million people. That's a higher population than our lowest 10 populated states combined. The NYC metro population is nearly 19 million.

That means one city alone would have more power in our federal government than 10 states and our founders didn't want that. It's why they developed the electoral college. Given that most all large cities are a majority and even a strong majority left, we would be under leftist rule for eternity, and we all see what's happening in these leftist led cities.

It's called population. NYC has nearly 8.5 million people. That's a higher population than our lowest 10 populated states combined. The NYC metro are is nearly 19 million.
You're shadow boxing. I'm not talking about replacing the electoral college, I'm talking about how the elections are run in each state.

We needed to get revenge for the 9/11 attacks.

We could have done that by bombing their country into a parking lot. We did not need to spend multiple trillions of dollars on invasion and occupying them.

There are exactly ZERO signs that anyone besides the partisan right want to stop this insanity.

At EVERY TURN the left defend it and the media fall in line to keep the public ignorant
The partisan left/right do not want to stop this insanity. I don't believe that bullshit for one second.

Yawn...

All over 9 years old.... Some collapses are slower than others I guess.

Forum List

Back