Our Society is less safe due to Liberal Hate...and We aren't doing anything about it.

Gonna need some details here.
Are you really not aware of this story? It happened like less than a month ago. He killed two men trying intervene his attack on a teenage girl wearing a hijab.
I've heard your version. Link me the facts.
Teen targeted on Portland train: 'They lost their lives because of me and my friend' - CNN.com
Reliable source please. Not some hyped up tabloid article. I want the facts of what happened without the leading commentary.
Lol i don't care if you don't like CNN. They get their information from AP or Reuters anyway. That's generally how it works.
And then they add their spin...

Gonna need some details here.
Are you really not aware of this story? It happened like less than a month ago. He killed two men trying intervene his attack on a teenage girl wearing a hijab.
Teen targeted on Portland train: 'They lost their lives because of me and my friend' - CNN.com
Reliable source please. Not some hyped up tabloid article. I want the facts of what happened without the leading commentary.
Lol i don't care if you don't like CNN. They get their information from AP or Reuters anyway. That's generally how it works.
So the AP and Reuters wrote this puff piece. I'm still looking for facts. Prove up or shut up cupcake.

Go ahead and compare the story to another site reporting the same thing. Just don't use Fox News or Breitbart because that would obviously be hypocritical.

Go ahead and compare the story to another site reporting the same thing. Just don't use Fox News or Breitbart because that would obviously be hypocritical.
So you're saying if I go there I may get the truth and it doesn't fit your narrative so I should ignore them.

So the AP and Reuters wrote this puff piece. I'm still looking for facts. Prove up or shut up cupcake.
That's just stupid. I gave you a source and then you cry because it was CNN. I don't even watch CNN but I still know they didn't make up a story like this.

So you're saying if I go there I may get the truth and it doesn't fit your narrative so I should ignore them.
Um no. You are whining because I used CNN because you think they fabricate liberal stories. Now you are a hyocrite for saying a rightwing site would be objective. Go ahead and link a Breitbart article on it. I would love to read their garbage perspective lol.

That's just stupid. I gave you a source and then you cry because it was CNN. I don't even watch CNN but I still know they didn't make up a story like this.
I didn't cry. because it was CNN. I called bulldhit because it was devoid of fact and a puff piece. Get your shit together and report what happened without your sob story. Is that really too much to ask?

Um no. You are whining because I used CNN because you think they fabricate liberal stories. Now you are a hyocrite for saying a rightwing site would be objective. Go ahead and link a Breitbart article on it. I would love to read their garbage perspective lol.
They do fabricate left wing stories. It's CNN for fuck sakes. It was proven in the link you provided. Why would I link anyone? It's your post you need to defend.

I didn't cry. because it was CNN. I called bulldhit because it was devoid of fact and a puff piece. Get your shit together and report what happened without your sob story. Is that really too much to ask?
I gave you a source. If you don't like it, find a story that refutes the facts presented.

I gave you a source. If you don't like it, find a story that refutes the facts presented.
I love it when you give up. You must have found the facts here.

You're an idiot. I provided a source while you haven't anything and you declare yourself a winner. That's dumb.

You're an idiot. I provided a source while you haven't anything and you declare yourself a winner. That's dumb.
I asked you for something accurate. Am I supposed to save you from the dumbs?

I asked you for something accurate. Am I supposed to save you from the dumbs?
If you don't find it accurate, that's your problem. Prove it wrong with a source of your own or shut up.

Thank goodness someone was there today to shoot the shooter. It was a police officer, but what if there was no police officer. How many would have died if no one was armed?

1. Last year, it was BLM that called for violence on whites and burning of businesses. "Dead Cops! When Do We Want THEM? NOW!" And the got them. Police Officer deaths rose 78% in the year 2015/2016. Police officers protected all protesors, black and whote, then backed down when violence rang out, violence and looting began.

A co-founder of Black Lives Matter Toronto argued that white people are “recessive genetic defects” and purportedly mused about how the race could be “wiped out,” according to a post on what appears to be her Facebook page.

2. A Baptist Church is known for its hate speech, especially against LGBT people (homophobia), Catholics (anti-Catholicism), Orthodox Christians (anti-Orthodoxy), Muslims (Islamophobia), Jews (antisemitism), American soldiers and politicians. They have a right to spew their nonsense even if it spurs acts of violence against unassumed, innocent victims

3. The play "Julius Ceasar" mimicked the assasination of our president. Play goers roared with amusement.

4. Kathy Griffin smiles as she holds the "bloody head" of President Trump.

5. House Republicans at a conference meeting heard a Bible verse that calls for death for homosexuals shortly before the chamber voted on the morning of May 26

Black Lives Matter Co-Founder: White People are Sub-Human
Theater Review: Trump-Like ‘Julius Caesar’
'I went way too far': Kathy Griffin apologizes for photo shoot that featured bloody Trump head
Homosexuals 'Worthy of Death' Bible Verse Read Before Key Vote
FALSE: Black Lives Matter Protesters Chant for 'Dead Cops Now' in Baton Rouge
Hate speech that invokes violence and ambushes of innocents has got to be thwarted. When we as a society refuse to condemn and act on this type of "free speech", we are being the country that foolishly stand to the side and watch our society destruct from the inside.
I love how you just ignore all the other numerous cases of rightwing terrorism.
Name one in the last year.
Lol are you kidding me? The douche bag who killed two people while trying to attack a teen girl wearing a hijab.

Link?

1. Last year, it was BLM that called for violence on whites and burning of businesses. "Dead Cops! When Do We Want THEM? NOW!" And the got them. Police Officer deaths rose 78% in the year 2015/2016. Police officers protected all protesors, black and whote, then backed down when violence rang out, violence and looting began.

A co-founder of Black Lives Matter Toronto argued that white people are “recessive genetic defects” and purportedly mused about how the race could be “wiped out,” according to a post on what appears to be her Facebook page.

2. A Baptist Church is known for its hate speech, especially against LGBT people (homophobia), Catholics (anti-Catholicism), Orthodox Christians (anti-Orthodoxy), Muslims (Islamophobia), Jews (antisemitism), American soldiers and politicians. They have a right to spew their nonsense even if it spurs acts of violence against unassumed, innocent victims

3. The play "Julius Ceasar" mimicked the assasination of our president. Play goers roared with amusement.

5. House Republicans at a conference meeting heard a Bible verse that calls for death for homosexuals shortly before the chamber voted on the morning of May 26

'I went way too far': Kathy Griffin apologizes for photo shoot that featured bloody Trump head
Hate speech that invokes violence and ambushes of innocents has got to be thwarted. When we as a society refuse to condemn and act on this type of "free speech", we are being the country that foolishly stand to the side and watch our society destruct from the inside.
Name one in the last year.
Lol are you kidding me? The douche bag who killed two people while trying to attack a teen girl wearing a hijab.

Link?
Maybe it didn't happen if he can't provide a link.

Perhaps I am. List them.
The white supremacist on the train

The attack on planned parenthood

The racist who shot up a black church

Link?
Link?
Link?

Forum List

Back