Our Society is less safe due to Liberal Hate...and We aren't doing anything about it.

1. Last year, it was BLM that called for violence on whites and burning of businesses. "Dead Cops! When Do We Want THEM? NOW!" And the got them. Police Officer deaths rose 78% in the year 2015/2016. Police officers protected all protesors, black and whote, then backed down when violence rang out, violence and looting began.

A co-founder of Black Lives Matter Toronto argued that white people are “recessive genetic defects” and purportedly mused about how the race could be “wiped out,” according to a post on what appears to be her Facebook page.

2. A Baptist Church is known for its hate speech, especially against LGBT people (homophobia), Catholics (anti-Catholicism), Orthodox Christians (anti-Orthodoxy), Muslims (Islamophobia), Jews (antisemitism), American soldiers and politicians. They have a right to spew their nonsense even if it spurs acts of violence against unassumed, innocent victims

3. The play "Julius Ceasar" mimicked the assasination of our president. Play goers roared with amusement.

4. Kathy Griffin smiles as she holds the "bloody head" of President Trump.

5. House Republicans at a conference meeting heard a Bible verse that calls for death for homosexuals shortly before the chamber voted on the morning of May 26

Black Lives Matter Co-Founder: White People are Sub-Human
Theater Review: Trump-Like ‘Julius Caesar’
'I went way too far': Kathy Griffin apologizes for photo shoot that featured bloody Trump head
Homosexuals 'Worthy of Death' Bible Verse Read Before Key Vote
FALSE: Black Lives Matter Protesters Chant for 'Dead Cops Now' in Baton Rouge
Hate speech that invokes violence and ambushes of innocents has got to be thwarted. When we as a society refuse to condemn and act on this type of "free speech", we are being the country that foolishly stand to the side and watch our society destruct from the inside.
I love how you just ignore all the other numerous cases of rightwing terrorism.
Name one in the last year.
Lol are you kidding me? The douche bag who killed two people while trying to attack a teen girl wearing a hijab.

1. Last year, it was BLM that called for violence on whites and burning of businesses. "Dead Cops! When Do We Want THEM? NOW!" And the got them. Police Officer deaths rose 78% in the year 2015/2016. Police officers protected all protesors, black and whote, then backed down when violence rang out, violence and looting began.

A co-founder of Black Lives Matter Toronto argued that white people are “recessive genetic defects” and purportedly mused about how the race could be “wiped out,” according to a post on what appears to be her Facebook page.

2. A Baptist Church is known for its hate speech, especially against LGBT people (homophobia), Catholics (anti-Catholicism), Orthodox Christians (anti-Orthodoxy), Muslims (Islamophobia), Jews (antisemitism), American soldiers and politicians. They have a right to spew their nonsense even if it spurs acts of violence against unassumed, innocent victims

3. The play "Julius Ceasar" mimicked the assasination of our president. Play goers roared with amusement.

5. House Republicans at a conference meeting heard a Bible verse that calls for death for homosexuals shortly before the chamber voted on the morning of May 26

'I went way too far': Kathy Griffin apologizes for photo shoot that featured bloody Trump head
Hate speech that invokes violence and ambushes of innocents has got to be thwarted. When we as a society refuse to condemn and act on this type of "free speech", we are being the country that foolishly stand to the side and watch our society destruct from the inside.
Perhaps I am. List them.

Lol are you kidding me? The douche bag who killed two people while trying to attack a teen girl wearing a hijab.
Gonna need some details here.

Bullshit. the hate is coming from both sides and anyone with an open eye can see that. You conveniently forget how the right treated Obama and in your outrage over the "bloody head" (which was bloody poor taste) you conveniently forget the horrid effigies hanging Obama. Get off it.

Perhaps I am. List them.
The white supremacist on the train

The attack on planned parenthood

The racist who shot up a black church

Bullshit. the hate is coming from both sides and anyone with an open eye can see that. You conveniently forget how the right treated Obama and in your outrage over the "bloody head" (which was bloody poor taste) you conveniently forget the horrid effigies hanging Obama. Get off it.
I believe the hanging effigies happened in the countries abroad.

It must feel so nice up there with those Republican angel wings..Such a perfect angelic Party..

images
You know, you have a point there. I put the title of the thread infering it was all Liberals. And that was wrong. It just that the snowflakes' and crazies' ideologue is usually leaning to the left. But that is not all liberals and there are some crazies on the conservative side as well.

But did you read the OP? The Hate Speech from BLM usually goes unchallengesm as the Westboro Church, a and crazy comics such as Griffin

I also say White Supremists that call for the annihilation of whites, gays, etc should be arrested for Hate Speech when it invokes violence to their listeners.

Well said Jackson..I agree 100%

Are you really not aware of this story? It happened like less than a month ago. He killed two men trying intervene his attack on a teenage girl wearing a hijab.

Perhaps I am. List them.
The white supremacist on the train

The attack on planned parenthood

The racist who shot up a black church
Okay, I remember the pp attacks. Is there an organized group like BLM, Westboro that infuse hate and violence in their everyday speech. Good example on the few pp attacks that I can recall.

They have New York City headquartered mainstream cable media on their side. Conservatives need to march.

It is crazy how we have three cable stationsthat spew the hate as well. How many talking hosts have spoken out in praise of hate?

No. They didn't.

pha1nl69s02qbwe.jpg

obama_effigy_halloween_3110_A_aap_1225415107.jpg

Obama Dummy Found Hanging From MO Bridge Disrupts Traffic

Trump supporter in suburban Detroit calls for public hangings of Obama, others

You don't think this is as horrible as severed head effigies? What does it take to decide it's "too much"?

No. They didn't.

pha1nl69s02qbwe.jpg

You don't think this is as horrible as severed head effigies? What does it take to decide it's "too much"?
Were the perpetrators of that arrested for anything? I think its wrong, and anyone calling for the demise of the president shopuld be arrested and indicted.

Are you really not aware of this story? It happened like less than a month ago. He killed two men trying intervene his attack on a teenage girl wearing a hijab.
I've heard your version. Link me the facts.

No. They didn't.

pha1nl69s02qbwe.jpg

From your link:

"It is possible, but not confirmed, that the lynching-in-effigy is connected to an organization called “Overpasses for Obama’s Impeachment,” which has organized events on highway overpasses to protest President Obama in the past."

Now the organization called for Obama's impeachment. Calling for an impeachment is fine on either side, but when there is a hanging of the president, it calls for violence. That, is wrong.

Teen targeted on Portland train: 'They lost their lives because of me and my friend' - CNN.com

Teen targeted on Portland train: 'They lost their lives because of me and my friend' - CNN.com
Reliable source please. Not some hyped up tabloid article. I want the facts of what happened without the leading commentary.

Reliable source please. Not some hyped up tabloid article. I want the facts of what happened without the leading commentary.
Lol i don't care if you don't like CNN. They get their information from AP or Reuters anyway. That's generally how it works.

Forum List

Back