Our VP Speaks - Ukraine is a country in Europe

VP candidate Biden, billed as an expert on foreign policy during a VP presidential debate could not remember the terrorist country that borders Israel. :auiqs.jpg:
that country must never have slid 10% to the big guy.

I’m pointing out the reasons why it’s a troll thread.

It seems like it’s a purposeful attempt to inflame and agitate without a meaningful point of discussion.

What is that if not trolling?
The point is we are gravely concern Dem morons are in charge as war breaks out in Europe.

It seems like it’s a purposeful attempt to inflame and agitate without a meaningful point of discussion.

it's a troll thread cause your ass is in here trolling. i don't see you in here for skews, john h or whatever his name is or the like. THOSE are flamebait crap threads you egg on and encourage. but you can't "take it" can you?

however -

the thread is to simply say our VP is horrible at public speaking and talks down to people as if they are almost 2. while im sure you are a prime demographic example of her target audience, excuse anyone with more than a 4th grade education for laughing at the simplistic idiocy exhibited by her only outdone by your false bravado of defense.

also why biden has not been impeached yet as that is not an improvement.

when some people open their mouths thats hard to do....

How many troll threads did you do on Trump? Yet you’ve got the balls to criticize those trolling your beloved loser Kamala.

How many troll threads did you do on Trump? Yet you’ve got the balls to criticize those trolling your beloved loser Kamala.
I started zero troll threads on Trump.

You’re more than welcome to prove me wrong.

Incel fantasy #5
She was hot in her day.
A29COURT1.jpg

I started zero troll threads on Trump.

You’re more than welcome to prove me wrong.
started? no.

but you turn every thread you enter into a troll thread. or try.

look, you're doing it now by accusing me of doing what you're doing.

stay on topic or you're trolling!

Forum List

Back