Out, damn'd spot!

Google

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2011
It never ceases to surprise me to the depths of hypocrisy and intellectual dishonesty that the left will sink to. Listening to liberal talk radio, blogs, and those on this board come up incredibly clever ways of justifying the actions of the IRS this week is sickening.

But more reasonable voices on the left understand the seriousness of what has been discovered. The IG report proves illegality, which is preciously why Justice Department, which itself is embroiled in a case involving yet another gross abuse of power by the Executive Branch, has begun a criminal investigation. The administration would all but assure impeachment proceedings by claiming executive privilege on this issue.

One lie always leads to another, and when you've gotten away with so much for so long from such a complicit and amenable media, why not continue to lie? It should be obvious to any objective mind that this administration knew of the IRS scandal much earlier than Obama claimed he first learned of it.

Why lie?

Why did IRS officials lie to Congress?

Out, damn'd spot! out, I say!—One; two: why, then
'tis time to do't.—Hell is murky.—Fie, my lord, fie, a soldier, and
afeard? What need we fear who knows it, when none can call our
pow'r to accompt?—Yet who would have thought the old man to
have had so much blood in him?

Higher-Ups Knew of IRS Case - WSJ.com

Last edited:
heaven help us that some people think that this kind of behavior actually makes us better
A president that will sleep while brave americans are being over run in a fire fight is capable of anything

Forum List

Back