Out like Flynn - National Security Advisor countdown

“I want one day without a CNN alert that scares the hell out of me, all right?"
--Cecily Strong, SNL​

Another day, another Trump clusterfuck.

so, the president was told over a month ago that Flynn was compromised, and lied....

Yates, the AG Trump fired is the one who notified Pres Trump and the possibility of breaking the Logan act...

then Trump fires the AG, supposedly for another reason....???

makes one wonder, what the heck is really going on....?

Did anyone ever tell vp pence before the intelligence community leaked this, that Flynn sent pence out to lie for him?

Flynn must still be thoroughly investigated to find out what Trump knew and when did he know it. Same goes for Pence.

Just wait until he is under oath in court with his ass on the line... will he stand straight like Ollie North and not break, or will he fold like a lawn chair and give up Trump and whomever else?

Gee...under investigation by the FBI, the DOJ and the Army. So shocking he'd resign! If it's true...
Review finds no wrongdoing in Flynn's talks with Russian ambassador; broader probe ongoing

:lol: That was from Fox...TWO WEEKS AGO. A few things have happened since then. (The "ongoing broader probe", ya think?)

You're foolish enough to dismiss it because it's from Fox. That's on you.

I dismiss it because it is two weeks old. More recent news, including an admission by Flynn, since the Fox so called news article you posted. Listen to NPR once a day. You'll be better informed for it.

Flynn must still be thoroughly investigated to find out what Trump knew and when did he know it. Same goes for Pence.

I imagine that's coming too. Putin has never stuck his neck out this far, and interfered with any of our elections until now. Putin did it for a reason that was beneficial to himself & Russia.

What he didn't expect--was to be found out that it was them doing these hackings, and he sure didn't expect the response. Otherwise he would have never done it. So he was promised something by someone within the Trump campaign to do a cyber attack on the United States to obtain DNC emails to help run a smear campaign. He's also responsible for putting all the FAKE news out on social media outlets.

If they find the collusion, it will be considered Treason.

hack.jpg

So with this it begins, and they may already have something because this article was written BEFORE all Russian diplomats were thrown out of this country.
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/11/world/europe/trump-campaign-russia.html?_r=0

I dismiss it because it is two weeks old.

That's not honest.

Hitler killed 6 million Jews in 72 years ago. Does the passage of time make the atrocities he committed less atrocious? No. Does it make what he did less pertinent? No. Does the information from a two week old article showing the FBI cleared Flynn in a preliminary investigation become less pertinent because of it being two weeks old?

Please.

Forum List

Back