🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Outrage at LAPD over video of cop filmed dragging teen off train cos she 'had her feet on the seat'

LAPD cop filmed dragging woman off train for feet on seat | Daily Mail Online

She didn't get dragged off because she had her feet on the seat. She got dragged off because she's a disrespectful little snot who refused a simple order. The anti-cop mentality in this country is absurd.

LOOK: Polarity creates polar opposites. Overpopulation in crowded cities creates stresses and situations. A lot of people are plain fed up with how our officials have failed to handle things. A lot of cops are becoming dicks in how they treat people in the melee. I'm sure that had I been asked, I would have simply put my foot down, but I bet that had the officer not been such an authoritarian hardhead about it and asked the girl nicely, she would have too. Bottom line, another reason to hate cops. There is a point where sometimes, it is better to just let it go and move on. The guy holds up a train and creates a big scene involving half a dozen other cops and injures a teen and starts a big national investigation with a lot of paperwork, hearings and court time, over what? Her heel was up on the cushion? Congratulations LAPD: you have just given people one more reason to dislike and mistrust you. As a result, folks will just be a bit LESS cooperative towards what they see as an increasingly unjust authority as a result. Which is how we got to this point. Creating polar opposites. The job of the girl was simply to ride the train that day. The job of the officer is much more than to simply enforce laws no matter how trivial and get cooperation no matter how great the cost, but to get it done in a smooth, efficient, hopefully jovial and orderly manner. Like it USED to be. It is all about time and place, and judgement. But no one wants to be a cop anymore so what we are increasingly left with are people who are not fully cut out for the job and departments with increasingly lowered standards just trying to fill the positions. The trick of being a GOOD cop (like a good teacher, a good supervisor, etc.) is to elicit cooperation through tactful diplomacy, not through brute force of will. No bank was being robbed here. Sure the girl could have and should have just cooperated, but she didn't. That's going to happen. Where the real fail occurred is the way the cop responded to it. I guarantee you that with a different, better cop, the matter never would have escalated. Being a cop is a lot more than a badge and a gun, it is a SKILL in knowing how to deal with people.
see post # 6
another reason??
the are up to 30 million calls for police assistance per year--not counting traffic stops
there are about 900 police shooting deaths--most are justifiable self defense
the major protesting for the ASterling, MBrown, and KScott shootings were all for lies--in those cases the police were found justified in a legal, civilized court where they had much, much more evidence than the MSM/etc

you will always have some jerks/accidents/errors/etc because that's what humans do
but there is no reason to hate the police other than racism/etc

So police are a race? That’s news to me.

She didn't get dragged off because she had her feet on the seat. She got dragged off because she's a disrespectful little snot who refused a simple order. The anti-cop mentality in this country is absurd.

LOOK: Polarity creates polar opposites. Overpopulation in crowded cities creates stresses and situations. A lot of people are plain fed up with how our officials have failed to handle things. A lot of cops are becoming dicks in how they treat people in the melee. I'm sure that had I been asked, I would have simply put my foot down, but I bet that had the officer not been such an authoritarian hardhead about it and asked the girl nicely, she would have too. Bottom line, another reason to hate cops. There is a point where sometimes, it is better to just let it go and move on. The guy holds up a train and creates a big scene involving half a dozen other cops and injures a teen and starts a big national investigation with a lot of paperwork, hearings and court time, over what? Her heel was up on the cushion? Congratulations LAPD: you have just given people one more reason to dislike and mistrust you. As a result, folks will just be a bit LESS cooperative towards what they see as an increasingly unjust authority as a result. Which is how we got to this point. Creating polar opposites. The job of the girl was simply to ride the train that day. The job of the officer is much more than to simply enforce laws no matter how trivial and get cooperation no matter how great the cost, but to get it done in a smooth, efficient, hopefully jovial and orderly manner. Like it USED to be. It is all about time and place, and judgement. But no one wants to be a cop anymore so what we are increasingly left with are people who are not fully cut out for the job and departments with increasingly lowered standards just trying to fill the positions. The trick of being a GOOD cop (like a good teacher, a good supervisor, etc.) is to elicit cooperation through tactful diplomacy, not through brute force of will. No bank was being robbed here. Sure the girl could have and should have just cooperated, but she didn't. That's going to happen. Where the real fail occurred is the way the cop responded to it. I guarantee you that with a different, better cop, the matter never would have escalated. Being a cop is a lot more than a badge and a gun, it is a SKILL in knowing how to deal with people.
see post # 6
another reason??
the are up to 30 million calls for police assistance per year--not counting traffic stops
the major protesting for the ASterling, MBrown, and KScott shootings were all for lies--in those cases the police were found justified in a legal, civilized court where they had much, much more evidence than the MSM/etc

you will always have some jerks/accidents/errors/etc because that's what humans do

you are a real smart guy..a genius !!
the blacks hate cops because of racism
blacks are racists
they are so OBSESSED with racism they hate the cops for JUSTIFIABLY shooting dangerous criminals that are a threat--which is really stupid/racist of the blacks
--they think the cops are shooting a dangerous, threatening criminal because-------------------he's BLACK!!
hey freakin STUPID the blacks are
now--understand smart guy??

see post # 6
another reason??

blacks are racists
they are so OBSESSED with racism they hate the cops for JUSTIFIABLY shooting dangerous criminals that are a threat--which is really stupid/racist of the blacks
--they think the cops are shooting a dangerous, threatening criminal because-------------------he's BLACK!!

No. Because I’m white and I think the cops harass and abuse blacks. Mainly because the cops are lying thugs. But I know the cops kill more whites than blacks. Again because the cops are lying thugs. I know jackasses galore support the cops and cheer when they kill an unarmed man.

see post # 6
another reason??

blacks are racists

No. Because I’m white and I think the cops harass and abuse blacks. Mainly because the cops are lying thugs. But I know the cops kill more whites than blacks. Again because the cops are lying thugs. I know jackasses galore support the cops and cheer when they kill an unarmed man.
Contrary to the Black Lives Matter narrative, the police have much more to fear from black males than black males have to fear from the police

Who is killing these black victims? Not whites, and not the police, but other blacks.
In 2015, a police officer was 18.5 times more likely to be killed by a black male than an unarmed black male was to be killed by a police officer.

blacks commit more crime per capita--the police will be involved with them more per capita
there are over 30 million calls for police assistance per year--not counting traffic stops
In 2016, the police fatally shot 233 blacks, the vast majority armed and dangerous
https://nypost.com/2017/09/26/all-that-kneeling-ignores-the-real-cause-of-soaring-black-homicides/
sure, there are jackass cops...they harass blacks and whites

obviously--by the stats I just stated, there is NOT--not even close to -- a huge, chronic problem of cops shooting blacks---especially shooting for no reason

now prove there is a huge, chronic problem of cops harassing/abusing blacks--or do you just THINK that??

see post # 6
another reason??

blacks are racists

Contrary to the Black Lives Matter narrative, the police have much more to fear from black males than black males have to fear from the police

Who is killing these black victims? Not whites, and not the police, but other blacks.
In 2015, a police officer was 18.5 times more likely to be killed by a black male than an unarmed black male was to be killed by a police officer.

blacks commit more crime per capita--the police will be involved with them more per capita
there are over 30 million calls for police assistance per year--not counting traffic stops
In 2016, the police fatally shot 233 blacks, the vast majority armed and dangerous
https://nypost.com/2017/09/26/all-that-kneeling-ignores-the-real-cause-of-soaring-black-homicides/

obviously--by the stats I just stated, there is NOT--not even close to -- a huge, chronic problem of cops shooting blacks---especially shooting for no reason

now prove there is a huge, chronic problem of cops harassing/abusing blacks--or do you just THINK that??

There are huge racial disparities in how US police use force

Game, Set, Match.

Fuck the police

see post # 6
another reason??

blacks are racists

Game, Set, Match.

Fuck the police
I like how some members are so proud, thrilled of their WRONG/idiotic/ridiculous post
hahhahah--you must not research or follow the forums that much
and you must not read or understand the sentences such as:

blacks commit hate crimes at over TWICE the rate of whites:
Offenders

commit murder many times the rate of whites:
[QUOTEThe offending rate for African Americans was almost 8 times higher than whites][/QUOTE]
[QUOTEAccording to the FBI Uniform Crime Reports, in the year 2008 black youths, who make up 16% of the youth population, accounted for 52% of juvenile violent crime arrests, including 58.5% of youth arrests for homicide and 67% for robbery. Black youths were overrepresented in all offense categories except DUI, liquor laws and drunkenness][/QUOTE]
Race and crime in the United States - Wikipedia
etc etc
blacks commit rape at over TWICE the rate of whites

and--and --your link does NOT show they are abusing/harassing-

you must not ---or want because of your bigotry/hate---read the article how cops are 18 TIMES more likely to be killed by a black than vice versa

I'll make it easy for even you to understand:
blacks commit more crime/etc per capita---so they will be arrested/shot/etc more per capita--as your link shows

and unarmed means does not mean ''unjustifiable''--

see post # 6
another reason??

blacks are racists

Game, Set, Match.

Fuck the police
that's brilliant!! wow!
they are arresting the black criminals---that's abuse??!!!???
we already went over the shooting of blacks which clearly -CLEARLY show there is no abuse

you must not understand basic 4th grade math

blacks are racists

Game, Set, Match.

Fuck the police
that's brilliant!! wow!
we already went over the shooting of blacks which clearly -CLEARLY show there is no abuse

Oh I understand it. I don’t try and hide truth behind a flurry of bullshit. Truth is that blacks are convicted at a higher rate. Yet the truth is also that police lie in one out of five cases. That is 20%. It is also true that roughly half the people killed by police are unarmed or shot in the back. Unless Georgia is a outlier, and not representative of the national averages.

How do we fix the police ‘testilying’ problem?

OVER THE LINE: Police shootings in Georgia

As I said. Lying fucking thugs.

And as I said. Fuck the police.

blacks are racists

Game, Set, Match.

Fuck the police
that's brilliant!! wow!

Oh I understand it. I don’t try and hide truth behind a flurry of bullshit. Truth is that blacks are convicted at a higher rate. Yet the truth is also that police lie in one out of five cases. That is 20%. It is also true that roughly half the people killed by police are unarmed or shot in the back. Unless Georgia is a outlier, and not representative of the national averages.

convicted by a jury is NOT harassment by police---!!--which was your point
if the police are lying--they are also lying in the white cases

I will say it one more time about shooting of blacks and this will be the last time
you either have the brains to understand it or not
there is NOT a huge chronic problem of blacks--armed or unarmed--being shot by the police
I've posted the numbers to prove this
as stated before--you either don't understand basic 4th grade math or you don't want to because of your unsubstantiated hate of the polcie

THE POLICE HAVE MORE TAO FEAR FROM BLACKS THAN VICE VERSA
there it is in caps in case you have eye problems
Contrary to the Black Lives Matter narrative, the police have much more to fear from black males than black males have to fear from the police. In 2015, a police officer was 18.5 times more likely to be killed by a black male than an unarmed black male was to be killed by a police officer.
this is the end of the conversation as you don't have the education level and/or you don't want to believe FACTS

there will always be bad police/jerks/problems/errors--because that's what humans do--are!!
but it is not a MAJOR, chronic problem

Game, Set, Match.

Fuck the police
that's brilliant!! wow!

convicted by a jury is NOT harassment by police---!!--which was your point
if the police are lying--they are also lying in the white cases

I will say it one more time about shooting of blacks and this will be the last time
you either have the brains to understand it or not
there is NOT a huge chronic problem of blacks--armed or unarmed--being shot by the police
I've posted the numbers to prove this
as stated before--you either don't understand basic 4th grade math or you don't want to because of your unsubstantiated hate of the polcie

THE POLICE HAVE MORE TAO FEAR FROM BLACKS THAN VICE VERSA
there it is in caps in case you have eye problems
Contrary to the Black Lives Matter narrative, the police have much more to fear from black males than black males have to fear from the police. In 2015, a police officer was 18.5 times more likely to be killed by a black male than an unarmed black male was to be killed by a police officer.
this is the end of the conversation as you don't have the education level and/or you don't want to believe FACTS

there will always be bad police/jerks/problems/errors--because that's what humans do--are!!
but it is not a MAJOR, chronic problem

You said hatred of police was racism. That you have not proved. You are a racist yourself. All you want to do is harp on blacks. PFUI.

Cops are lying. I’ve proven that. They shoot unarmed people, and shoot them in the back. I’ve proven that. You can take a flying fuck at a rolling donut.

Look how dangerous she looks, she could easily read a book or call her BFF without warning. One would assume the rest of the passengers are like "yeah SHE'S the dangerous one on public transportation".

Cops are not god! Hell you can score to high on a test and they will not let you be a cop. There is no law against feet on a seat and the fucking cop should have minded his own fucking buisness. Further more even had the person done some thing illegal there are limits to force that is to be used. Fuck that cop and fuck you! Boot licker!

Forum List

Back