🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Outrage at LAPD over video of cop filmed dragging teen off train cos she 'had her feet on the seat'

Maybe cops should actually look for criminals instead of being hall monitors

It's his job to patrol the subways...he asks a simple request and she wants to throw a hissy fit.

And he's too stupid to realize that enforcing stupid rules isn't important

it's not his choice to make. Either the rule is on the book and enforced, or it should be removed from the book.
Cops pick and choose what rules to enforce all the time

Exactly if some one obeys and is polite they

*shrug *

And say thank you Mrs or sir and move on.
You cannot prove she was not polite before the little blue man decided to muckle on to her arm can you?

It's his job to patrol the subways...he asks a simple request and she wants to throw a hissy fit.

it's not his choice to make. Either the rule is on the book and enforced, or it should be removed from the book.

That's just an indication that we have too many laws on the books. Again, he was enforcing a valid rule.

A stupid rule is not valid

It's not a stupid rule. You don't want people's feet on a seat, even their own. it messes up the seat and if the feet are dirty enough makes other people not want to use it.

That a cop thinks fighting crime is arresting a girl who is not bothering anyone else is the problem

it's called broken window policing, and it's what helped NYC get back on it's feet in the early 90's.
Yeah putting you foot on your own seat is a gateway crime. This girl probably would have ended up a mass murderer

Argumentum ad absurdum.

10 yard penalty, repeat 4th down.
Your the one who said so called broken window policing prevents crimes but the thing is this girl wasn't breaking anything

it's a mentality, that if you sweat the small stuff, the big stuff gets handled as well. Broken window policing was only partly catching bigger fish doing smaller crimes, the big message is that "the rules will be enforced, no matter how trivial or small"

It's also called the "squeegee man effect"

Putting your foot on your own seat is not a crime

That's just an indication that we have too many laws on the books. Again, he was enforcing a valid rule.

It's not a stupid rule. You don't want people's feet on a seat, even their own. it messes up the seat and if the feet are dirty enough makes other people not want to use it.

My god the filthiest places on the planet are public transportation hubs. Some bum could have been sitting there with urine and shit stained pants but hey as long as his foot wasn't on his own seat the place is acceptably clean

My god man blind obedience makes you stupid

Exactly if some one obeys and is polite they

*shrug *

And say thank you Mrs or sir and move on.
You cannot prove she was not polite before the little blue man decided to muckle on to her arm can you?

I have been in that situation numerous times..so now you are telling us your above rules?

She was the one who was never taught right from wrong and pick your fights carefully..

My guess either was you.

My god the filthiest places on the planet are public transportation hubs. Some bum could have been sitting there with urine and shit stained pants but hey as long as his foot wasn't on his own seat the place is acceptably clean

Yup that's what I thought of you, you think a homeless bum deserves less respect then anyone else? I don't see the cop picking on a polite homeless bum here, I see a dumb me first bitch thinking she is above the law and rules.

Yup that's what I thought of you, you think a homeless bum deserves less respect then anyone else? I don't see the cop picking on a polite homeless bum here, I see a dumb me first bitch thinking she is above the law and rules.

And a second dumb bitch disrespecting the men in blue

And they both went to jail.

IDGAF if a homeless guy rides the train.

The point that sailed right over your obedient yet pointy little head was the fact the cleanliness is a stupid reason not to allow a person to put his own foot on his own seat

The cop said it was a rule, cops don't make the laws they just follow them. You know how many times cops let me get away with everything in my youth? At least 60~80 times from weed to cocaine, from DUIs to open containers ..

I was always polite , so they let me go with a warning . That's why I say you guys are stupid as heck for getting and attitude with cops, instead of sleeping in your bed, you end up sleeping on the jailhouse floor.

And a s load of legal bills , fines, classes, community service

Screw that just be nice
Stupid rules are stupid and from what I saw she was nice until the little blue man on his power trip grabbed her

It was not the entire story, it only started to be filmed when she was having a temper tantrum and you know it.
No it began with her in her seat BEFORE the little blue man grabbed her. She didn't start swearing until after the little blue man grabbed her arm

You don't know what he said to her before now do you?

No damn cop is going to randomly target people unless they cop an attitude..

If your so damn defiant, how come your not in prison right now?

You are playing a internet warrior right now and telling kids the wrong thing to do that could end up getting them killed.
Talking to yourself, dude?

That you think that keeping your feet on a seat requires escalating the situation to resisting lawful authority is the problem.
That a cop thinks fighting crime is arresting a girl who is not bothering anyone else is the problem

it's called broken window policing, and it's what helped NYC get back on it's feet in the early 90's.
Yeah putting you foot on your own seat is a gateway crime. This girl probably would have ended up a mass murderer

Argumentum ad absurdum.

Your the one who said so called broken window policing prevents crimes but the thing is this girl wasn't breaking anything

it's a figure of speech. gah.

Argumentum ad absurdum.

it's a mentality, that if you sweat the small stuff, the big stuff gets handled as well. Broken window policing was only partly catching bigger fish doing smaller crimes, the big message is that "the rules will be enforced, no matter how trivial or small"

It's also called the "squeegee man effect"

Putting your foot on your own seat is not a crime

No its a violation of the rules which will result in you being asked to leave the system.

Just because the bums mess the seats up doesn't mean everyone else gets carte blanche to do the same. and when cops see them do it, they get them off the train.

I am a long time subway/bus/commuter train rider, and I can see why the rules are in place.

And your knee jerk rebel without a clue act makes you look like a tool.

Just because the bums mess the seats up doesn't mean everyone else gets carte blanche to do the same. and when cops see them do it, they get them off the train.

I am a long time subway/bus/commuter train rider, and I can see why the rules are in place.

No I'm just against stupid rules that make people who are not bothering anyone else a criminal.

But then again I'm not a pathological control freak like some of you people

No I'm just against stupid rules that make people who are not bothering anyone else a criminal.

It's not a stupid rule. Just like the no two seats rule isn't stupid, or the no food or drinks rule.

It's not a stupid rule. Just like the no two seats rule isn't stupid, or the no food or drinks rule.
You are so brainwashed to be obedient you wouldn't know a stupid rule if it was tattooed on your forehead

You are so brainwashed to be obedient you wouldn't know a stupid rule if it was tattooed on your forehead

No, I'm just not a self centered anarchist twat like you are.

Once again it shows how stupid people are, a cop asks you something just be polite and he will return the favor , why people can't comprehend that simple thing is beyond me.

Maybe because some people are just sick of dealing with bullies with badges.

Besides, this asshole was just looking to arrest someone to keep his numbers up.

Hope he gets fired and the girl's family gets a shitload of money.

Forum List

Back