🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Outrage at LAPD over video of cop filmed dragging teen off train cos she 'had her feet on the seat'

Their is a time and place for everything, showing your red ass to a cop is a good way to get thrown in jail.

Actually, this cop will get fired and this girl's family will get a shitload of money.

So congrats, you just paid for her college!

For what doing his job?
Yeah crime fighting at its best right there

It is what it is and something tells me you punked off to a cop and got thrown in jail.

So who is the dumb one me or you?

She started it , he responded. I am sure he asked her politely at first and she coped an attitude

so what if she did? Last time I checked, this wasn't a police state.

Once again it shows how stupid people are, a cop asks you something just be polite and he will return the favor , why people can't comprehend that simple thing is beyond me.
One can politely decline to follow a stupid request

The cop said it was a rule, cops don't make the laws they just follow them. You know how many times cops let me get away with everything in my youth? At least 60~80 times from weed to cocaine, from DUIs to open containers ..

I was always polite , so they let me go with a warning . That's why I say you guys are stupid as heck for getting and attitude with cops, instead of sleeping in your bed, you end up sleeping on the jailhouse floor.

And a s load of legal bills , fines, classes, community service

Screw that just be nice
Stupid rules are stupid and from what I saw she was nice until the little blue man on his power trip grabbed her

She started it , he responded. I am sure he asked her politely at first and she coped an attitude

Once again it shows how stupid people are, a cop asks you something just be polite and he will return the favor , why people can't comprehend that simple thing is beyond me.

The cop said it was a rule, cops don't make the laws they just follow them. You know how many times cops let me get away with everything in my youth? At least 60~80 times from weed to cocaine, from DUIs to open containers ..

I was always polite , so they let me go with a warning . That's why I say you guys are stupid as heck for getting and attitude with cops, instead of sleeping in your bed, you end up sleeping on the jailhouse floor.

Screw that just be nice
Stupid rules are stupid and from what I saw she was nice until the little blue man on his power trip grabbed her

It was not the entire story, it only started to be filmed when she was having a temper tantrum and you know it.

Their is a time and place for everything, showing your red ass to a cop is a good way to get thrown in jail.

Actually, this cop will get fired and this girl's family will get a shitload of money.

For what doing his job?

It is what it is and something tells me you punked off to a cop and got thrown in jail.

You would be wrong.

I just don't have the blind obedience to authority that you do. And you will believe that because I said so.

Screw that just be nice

It was not the entire story, it only started to be filmed when she was having a temper tantrum and you know it.
No it began with her in her seat BEFORE the little blue man grabbed her. She didn't start swearing until after the little blue man grabbed her arm

For what doing his job?

You would be wrong.

I just don't have the blind obedience to authority that you do. And you will believe that because I said so.

I don't either , i told so many bosses to take this job and shove it and quit..

Cops on the other hand, once again go to jail or go home your choice.

Screw that just be nice

No it began with her in her seat BEFORE the little blue man grabbed her. She didn't start swearing until after the little blue man grabbed her arm

You don't know what he said to her before now do you?

No damn cop is going to randomly target people unless they cop an attitude..

If your so damn defiant, how come your not in prison right now?

For what doing his job?

You would be wrong.

Yeah OK

But it was the little blue man who escalated this situation over a stupid rule. I mean so the fuck what if the girl had her foot on her own seat?

Screw that just be nice

You are playing a internet warrior right now and telling kids the wrong thing to do that could end up getting them killed.

Screw that just be nice

At the point where the video started she was speaking so quietly you could barely hear her.

And cops randomly target people all the time.

I avoid cops at every opportunity and I never ride public transportation. I just don't think cops are always right like you do

Screw that just be nice

You are playing a internet warrior right now and telling kids the wrong thing to do that could end up getting them killed.

That you think it's OK for a cop to kill a person for putting his foot on a seat is the real problem here

LAPD cop filmed dragging woman off train for feet on seat | Daily Mail Online

She didn't get dragged off because she had her feet on the seat. She got dragged off because she's a disrespectful little snot who refused a simple order. The anti-cop mentality in this country is absurd.

She needs to RTFM:

Metro's 28 page customer code of conduct states that 'placing feet or shoes on seats or furnishings' is prohibited disorderly conduct, which may be penalized with a warning and/or ejection from the train.

Read more: LAPD cop filmed dragging woman off train for feet on seat | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

And the Kleins should have baked the fucking cake like the rules said!

Oh, wait, what?

This cop needs to be fired, TODAY!

Before he has to assert his 'manliness" by shooting someone.

You don't have a constitutional right to keep your feet on a subway seat. You do have a constitutional right to free exercise.

For what doing his job?

You would be wrong.

Yeah OK

But it was the little blue man who escalated this situation over a stupid rule. I mean so the fuck what if the girl had her foot on her own seat?

Change the rules...someone says put your feet down on a train car or in a movie theater, just do it and use God damn common decency...

You would be wrong.

Yeah OK

Change the rules...someone says put your feet down on a train car or in a movie theater, just do it and use God damn common decency...

This girl wasn't bothering anyone else since her foot was on her own seat

That you think it's OK for a cop to kill a person for putting his foot on a seat is the real problem here

That you think that keeping your feet on a seat requires escalating the situation to resisting lawful authority is the problem.

That you think that keeping your feet on a seat requires escalating the situation to resisting lawful authority is the problem.
That a cop thinks fighting crime is arresting a girl who is not bothering anyone else is the problem

I have no problem with it, we are not an anarchy, the cop is just doing his job...

You want to play obnoxious and not comply , put the cops life in danger than he has every right to kill you.

Forum List

Back