🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Outrage at LAPD over video of cop filmed dragging teen off train cos she 'had her feet on the seat'

We disagree.

Blind obedience is never to be fostered.

Obedience is the only thing that keeps Society together.
Nope.

Question Authority and never ever think, "Because I said so" is an acceptable reason to comply

quote-it-is-the-first-responsibility-of-every-citizen-to-question-authority-benjamin-franklin-35-54-20.jpg

Society does not need stupid or arbitrary rules

Actually, the seemingly small, not picky rules are the ones we need the most. They teach people the Obedience necessary to get the to follow the larger rules.

I would have been totally in favor of thus officer dragging her off the train, to a set of stocks and giving her 10-20 strokes with a rattan cane.
There are appropriate places to share your sexual fetishes. This is NOT one of them.

Nope.

Question Authority and never ever think, "Because I said so" is an acceptable reason to comply

Mr Franklin would have died very early in life had he been born into my family. It still shocks me thst my youngest brother made it to his sixteenth birthday, though he dies still bear the scars of the mistake he made at age fifteen.

Attitudes like yours and that womans, didn't anyone ever teach you any respect ?.

Can't really respect bullies....

Sorry, this guy's actions were disproportionate to the offense.

What's next, shooting jaywalkers?

Oh, wait, they already do that.

She started it , he responded. I am sure he asked her politely at first and she coped an attitude

Nope.

Mr Franklin would have died very early in life had he been born into my family. It still shocks me thst my youngest brother made it to his sixteenth birthday, though he dies still bear the scars of the mistake he made at age fifteen.
Just because you were beaten into submission does not mean everyone must be

My asshole stepfather tried to beat me into submission and failed

She started it , he responded. I am sure he asked her politely at first and she coped an attitude

so what if she did? Last time I checked, this wasn't a police state.

Once again it shows how stupid people are, a cop asks you something just be polite and he will return the favor , why people can't comprehend that simple thing is beyond me.

Once again it shows how stupid people are, a cop asks you something just be polite and he will return the favor , why people can't comprehend that simple thing is beyond me.
One can politely decline to follow a stupid request

Just because you were beaten into submission does not mean everyone must be

My asshole stepfather tried to beat me into submission and failed

I wasn't beaten into submission. I learned my lessons early enough not to make that mistake. It was, however, the only useful means of disciplining me, as my parents learned early on.

LAPD cop filmed dragging woman off train for feet on seat | Daily Mail Online

She didn't get dragged off because she had her feet on the seat. She got dragged off because she's a disrespectful little snot who refused a simple order. The anti-cop mentality in this country is absurd.

My grandpa was a city bus driver which is identical to the conductor of a train. Grandpa threw passengers off his bus black or white if they violated his rules, grandpa never called the cops.

One can politely decline to follow a stupid request

The cop said it was a rule, cops don't make the laws they just follow them. You know how many times cops let me get away with everything in my youth? At least 60~80 times from weed to cocaine, from DUIs to open containers ..

I was always polite , so they let me go with a warning . That's why I say you guys are stupid as heck for getting and attitude with cops, instead of sleeping in your bed, you end up sleeping on the jailhouse floor.

And a s load of legal bills , fines, classes, community service

Screw that just be nice

Forum List

Back