Outrage grows after South Carolina officer throws student in classroom

Because she wasnt. Show me where she was charged with trespassing?
I haven't seen what she's been charged with. My guess is she will be rewarded and sent to the White House.
So you admit you dont know what you are talking about? Took you long enough. Thanks for finally being honest.
I did? when?
See your previous post where you claimed she was trespassing but then admitted you didnt know what she was charged with.
what does that have to do with anything? she was trespassing. whether or not they charge her is beside the point. Again, they feel sooooooo sorry for her they went light.
It has plenty to do with it. You claimed it was trespassing. So prove to me how she was trespassing. Remember the teacher doesnt own the class and she can only be suspended or expelled by an administrator.

sure that's a good reply when you can't use logic and post rationally about a subject such as the OP. So you still have no way to properly extract the student I see.
Says the guy that would have trouble dragging a desk with a 16 yr girl in it out of a room. :laugh:
hahahahahahahahahaha, go for it genius. Go to a school and try and drag a desk with a 5 foot 5 130 lb person in it. Ask that person to struggle and not allow the desk to move. Go for it, try it, you will see my point.
I told you I already did it while I was a minor in the 7th grade. Dont project your physical weakness on the officer. He was a full grown cave chimp.
did what, disrupt a class and get extracted? hahaahhahhahhahahaahahaha
I'm breaking you down. Dont be so obvious.
laugh.gif
the only thing you're breaking down is the continuing lack of knowledge you have. So beat your chest and act like you have some win. But you haven't, I won. so I can do exactly the same thing post my win. what relevance does it have? What is it you win if you did? Nothing, you win looking stoopid.

would it have been better to cuff the individual first?
What for? She had broken no law.
For refusing to obey lawful authority.

for case study purposes regarding our Second Amendment;

immobilizing and that form of Infringement of Individual Liberty and the potential, to keep and bear Arms; must be secured in favor of well regulated militias whenever that situation should present itself.

Paragraph (2) of DC v Heller supports this conclusion.
Actually she was charged with "Disturbing Schools"

2011-2012 Bill 3203: Disturbing schools - South Carolina Legislature Online
disturbing the Peace and domestic Tranquility of Organs of a State.

WTF?
LOL
and the security.

Says the guy that would have trouble dragging a desk with a 16 yr girl in it out of a room. :laugh:
hahahahahahahahahaha, go for it genius. Go to a school and try and drag a desk with a 5 foot 5 130 lb person in it. Ask that person to struggle and not allow the desk to move. Go for it, try it, you will see my point.
I told you I already did it while I was a minor in the 7th grade. Dont project your physical weakness on the officer. He was a full grown cave chimp.
laugh.gif
the only thing you're breaking down is the continuing lack of knowledge you have. So beat your chest and act like you have some win. But you haven't, I won. so I can do exactly the same thing post my win. what relevance does it have? What is it you win if you did? Nothing, you win looking stoopid.
I'm not concerned with winning. I said I am breaking you down. Where did winning come into your thought process? You cant win on the internet dummy.
laugh.gif

Still waiting on that proof the student was trespassing at the school...she was required to attend by law.

would it have been better to cuff the individual first?

immobilizing and that form of Infringement of Individual Liberty and the potential, to keep and bear Arms; must be secured in favor of well regulated militias whenever that situation should present itself.

WTF?
LOL
They had to charge her with something and trespassing was out of the picture. :laugh:

laugh.gif
I'm not concerned with winning. I said I am breaking you down. Where did winning come into your thought process? You cant win on the internet dummy.
laugh.gif
what is the purpose of making such a statement if that isn't your goal? Oh and you're failing badly, but whatever. It's a free board, you can write mostly what you'd like.

WTF?
LOL
They had to charge her with something and trespassing was out of the picture. :laugh:
so you were there? hmmmmmmmmm

I read where the cop was fired today. He was determined to have violated police policy. That pretty much seals it for me. Yes the police have been getting blamed unfairly, but the police do have to be watched and controlled.

Hopefully the thug student is also expelled from school.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
what is the purpose of making such a statement if that isn't your goal? Oh and you're failing badly, but whatever. It's a free board, you can write mostly what you'd like.
Proving you dont know what you are talking about is my goal.

WTF?
LOL
No dummy. I read about and even posted what she was charged with.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
well you won't ever get there. But know, you still haven't provided any extraction procedure. I don't really care the charge to the student. she was handled properly by the cop.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
well you won't ever get there. But know, you still haven't provided any extraction procedure. I don't really care the charge to the student. she was handled properly by the cop.
I already accomplished my goal. You have no clue what you are talking about. If you did you would have posted the proof instead of stalling like you are doing now.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

He's winning the argument that the officer was correct(even though he was fired), that you could not possibly have pulled the desk, that she was tresspassing whether charges were filed or not and that you haven't watched the video. Oh and he thinks you aren't posting rationally. :)

WTF?
LOL

I'd be willing to bet that those charges will go away after all of this especially if she was injured.

WTF?
LOL
laugh.gif
good for you! the mere fact that she was charged with something proves my point.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

He's winning the argument that the officer was correct(even though he was fired), that you could not possibly have pulled the desk, that she was tresspassing whether charges were filed or not and that you haven't watched the video.

WTF?
LOL

I'd be willing to bet that those charges will go away after all of this especially if she was injured.
exactly, summarized perfectly.

WTF?
LOL
laugh.gif
good for you! the mere fact that she was charged with something proves my point.
Your point was that she was trespassing. She wasnt charged with trespassing. You still have not provided the link that proves she was trespassing....at the school...she was required by law to attend.
laugh.gif

The police chief, who knows more about policy and procedure, as well as the definition of "excessive force", than anyone on this thread, has enforced the protocol which has been taught to all of his officers, by firing this cop. In spite of Buc's bogus claim that the county will be sued, the firing has taken place and the officer has been properly removed from public service,

On another note, I see a pattern in this discussion. There are plenty of people who believe that the use of force is appropriate with a child. Using force on a child to bend his will might as well be called what it really is; a course in bullying. If an adult has to resort to force against a child, that adult does not know how to be a parent, or even an authority figure. I never raised my hand to my child in her entire life, and she turned out to be a father's dream come true. On the other hand, I have a distant family member (not a blood relative, thank god) who regularly beat his girl with a leather belt. She is now a prostitute.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

He's winning the argument that the officer was correct(even though he was fired), that you could not possibly have pulled the desk, that she was tresspassing whether charges were filed or not and that you haven't watched the video.

WTF?
LOL

Too dumb to recognize sarcasm.
laugh.gif

Actually it sounded like he just described MOST of America.

Most people respect teh rules and rarely violate them and rarely see force used.

The girl, not so much.

Did not respect the rules, did not respect any authority or any social contract and thus force used to remove her.

As was right and proper.
Fired. Not proper.

Through excess force, the officer broke the social contract here. While we have the first amendment right to dissent in this contract.. against agents of the government, there's prohibition against your definition of proper in the 8th amendment, even for criminals.

A forcible arrest of somebody not following lawful directions does not break the social contract.

Stop lying, Leftists!
Excessive force does. Procedures help guys like this to do their jobs without their issues creating situations like this. This cop didn't follow procedures... ended up screwing up public trust in an excess use of force.
Excess use of force is a judgment call, in fact it's nothing more than an opinion, one you're stupid enough to take for fact. The only time it becomes clear excessive use of force is once the suspect is immobilized and force continues to be used, such as on Rodney King. Kicking, punching, nightsticking a suspect repeatedly is excessive force. This is important because in the lawsuit, the City of Columbia is going to be asked to demonstrate why they deemed excessive force and they will not be able to defend their reasoning. So he will end up getting $1.5 million because Sheriff Lott was a pussy who wanted to fire one of his own deputies to stave off having the city burned down by feral chimpanzees rioting and looting.

What the frick brand of glue do you sniff?

You don't pick up a desk with a person in it, flip it backward nearly impaling an innocent bysitter, then pick her up and throw her against the wall. You simply DON'T do that. Not on this or any other planet. Not even in South Freaking Carolina.

Your desperate denialist attempts to slob the knob of Daddy Authority Figure no matter how far you have to reach to do it are downright embarrassing. Get a fuckin' GRIP dood.
I'm not responding to anymore of your posts as long as you keep lying. I've been patient with you, but when you keep saying "he picked up the desk with a person in it and flipped it" it ends the conversation because I'm discussing this issue based on what happened and you're lying. Good bye.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

WTF?
LOL

I got your back bro.

Forum List

Back