Outrage grows after South Carolina officer throws student in classroom

'excuse me', would be the polite thing to say when you belch.

Knowing the facts when arguing a point would be smart.
what did I state in error?
Pick any of your posts. You pretty much have no clue what you are talking about in any of them.
sure that's a good reply when you can't use logic and post rationally about a subject such as the OP. So you still have no way to properly extract the student I see.
Says the guy that would have trouble dragging a desk with a 16 yr girl in it out of a room. :laugh:
hahahahahahahahahaha, go for it genius. Go to a school and try and drag a desk with a 5 foot 5 130 lb person in it. Ask that person to struggle and not allow the desk to move. Go for it, try it, you will see my point.

sure the teacher does. That's why rooms have their name on it, in it and why they are given the authority.
No stupid. The teachers name may be on the door to let the students know who the teacher is. They have the authority to teach not claim ownership of the room. Next you will tell me they have the right to rent it out I guess?
well I disagree with you. You can't prove otherwise can you?
I dont have to prove anything. You have to prove your claim that it was trespassing.
why? She was.
Because she wasnt. Show me where she was charged with trespassing?
I haven't seen what she's been charged with. My guess is she will be rewarded and sent to the White House.

would it have been better to cuff the individual first?
What for? She had broken no law.
For refusing to obey lawful authority.

for case study purposes regarding our Second Amendment;

immobilizing and that form of Infringement of Individual Liberty and the potential, to keep and bear Arms; must be secured in favor of well regulated militias whenever that situation should present itself.

Paragraph (2) of DC v Heller supports this conclusion.
Actually she was charged with "Disturbing Schools"

2011-2012 Bill 3203: Disturbing schools - South Carolina Legislature Online
disturbing the Peace and domestic Tranquility of Organs of a State.

Pick any of your posts. You pretty much have no clue what you are talking about in any of them.
sure that's a good reply when you can't use logic and post rationally about a subject such as the OP. So you still have no way to properly extract the student I see.
Says the guy that would have trouble dragging a desk with a 16 yr girl in it out of a room. :laugh:
hahahahahahahahahaha, go for it genius. Go to a school and try and drag a desk with a 5 foot 5 130 lb person in it. Ask that person to struggle and not allow the desk to move. Go for it, try it, you will see my point.
I told you I already did it while I was a minor in the 7th grade. Dont project your physical weakness on the officer. He was a full grown cave chimp.

No stupid. The teachers name may be on the door to let the students know who the teacher is. They have the authority to teach not claim ownership of the room. Next you will tell me they have the right to rent it out I guess?
I dont have to prove anything. You have to prove your claim that it was trespassing.
why? She was.
I haven't seen what she's been charged with. My guess is she will be rewarded and sent to the White House.
So you admit you dont know what you are talking about? Took you long enough. Thanks for finally being honest.

ever try to do that with someone in a desk? Try it, wait to when you get to the door and door frame/ threshold. See the person in the desk can merely extend their body parts and stop the desk from moving. So again, your extraction tool fails. so try again.
The only option the cop had was to leave the room and let the student remain in it to disrupt the class.
Actually I have as a 7th grader. Using physics there is nothing the person in the desk can do about.
wrong, sorry friend, you're just wrong. See I've seen it.
No. I'm not wrong. If at the age of 12 I can drag another student (around the same weight as I am) out of the class then the fully grown feral chimp could have done the same to the 16 year old girl.
ever put feet on the floor to keep yourself from moving? oh my gawd, the lack of intelligence is unbelievable by you and your friends. She also has hands which can grab doors, and then she could spread her arms and keep herself in the room at the door frame. you are truly uninformed. And it doesn't matter the weight friend.
Putting your feet on the floor wont stop me from pulling the desk backwards dummy. It also wont matter if you grab the door frame. Pretty hard to hold onto a door frame if someone bigger than you is pulling your hands off the door frame.
so how many hands does the cop supposedly have?

why? She was.
So you admit you dont know what you are talking about? Took you long enough. Thanks for finally being honest.
I did? when?

Lott: “When he threw her across the room, that’s when I made my decision.”

Read more here: Sheriff fires Richland deputy after altercation with Spring Valley student

DERP!

post rationally

:laugh:

Actually I have as a 7th grader. Using physics there is nothing the person in the desk can do about.
No. I'm not wrong. If at the age of 12 I can drag another student (around the same weight as I am) out of the class then the fully grown feral chimp could have done the same to the 16 year old girl.
ever put feet on the floor to keep yourself from moving? oh my gawd, the lack of intelligence is unbelievable by you and your friends. She also has hands which can grab doors, and then she could spread her arms and keep herself in the room at the door frame. you are truly uninformed. And it doesn't matter the weight friend.
Putting your feet on the floor wont stop me from pulling the desk backwards dummy. It also wont matter if you grab the door frame. Pretty hard to hold onto a door frame if someone bigger than you is pulling your hands off the door frame.
Most humans have 2. He may have had 4 since he was a feral chimp.

I told you I already did it while I was a minor in the 7th grade. Dont project your physical weakness on the officer. He was a full grown cave chimp.
did what, disrupt a class and get extracted? hahaahhahhahhahahaahahaha

I
why? She was.
I did? when?

He lies a lot.

post rationally

:laugh:
volley :banana:

why? She was.
I did? when?
See your previous post where you claimed she was trespassing but then admitted you didnt know what she was charged with.

so you admit that you'd need four hands to accomplish your extraction.

did what, disrupt a class and get extracted? hahaahhahhahhahahaahahaha
I'm breaking you down. Dont be so obvious.
laugh.gif

why? She was.
I did? when?
See your previous post where you claimed she was trespassing but then admitted you didnt know what she was charged with.
it all started with social Badness for free.

why? She was.
I did? when?
what does that have to do with anything? she was trespassing. whether or not they charge her is beside the point. Again, they feel sooooooo sorry for her they went light.

so you admit that you'd need four hands to accomplish your extraction.
I only admit he may have had 4 hands.

would it have been better to cuff the individual first?
What for? She had broken no law.
For refusing to obey lawful authority.

for case study purposes regarding our Second Amendment;

immobilizing and that form of Infringement of Individual Liberty and the potential, to keep and bear Arms; must be secured in favor of well regulated militias whenever that situation should present itself.

Paragraph (2) of DC v Heller supports this conclusion.
Actually she was charged with "Disturbing Schools"

2011-2012 Bill 3203: Disturbing schools - South Carolina Legislature Online

WTF?
LOL

Forum List

Back