Outrage grows after South Carolina officer throws student in classroom

no, he was fired for not following procedure. What is it? come on smart guy let's see that procedure.
Call for backup, preferably female backup. There's a teenage girl to arrest. She's calm and in the same spot she's been in for 20-some minutes but she's being an idiot. Read her her rights in the chair, cuff her in the chair. More?
Only problem with that is she had broken no law and to be frank was not disrupting the class. She simply refused to give up the phone.

I think the fact that she was probably yakking/texting or didn't have her ringtones muted, causing a disruption prior to the events being recorded is a safe assumption. Just because the cop went overboard doesn't make this girl innocent herself. Both of them made mistakes.
There is no procedure because he wasn't supposed to be doing what he attempted in the first place.
no, he was fired for not following procedure. What is it? come on smart guy let's see that procedure.
Call for backup, preferably female backup. There's a teenage girl to arrest. She's calm and in the same spot she's been in for 20-some minutes but she's being an idiot. Read her her rights in the chair, cuff her in the chair. More?
Only problem with that is she had broken no law and to be frank was not disrupting the class. She simply refused to give up the phone.
By extension of the teacher and administrator, she disrupted school, so you call a cop... If he thinks there's some law that needs to be enforced he can do that. Probably will. This is why you don't call the police for bullshit or let things escalate until they have to show up.

When they show up they can't be total incompetents like this guy, but they can't be expected to do nothing.
I'm still waiting to see the proper extraction procedure. Anyone got one yet?
Sticking your head in the sand only diminishes your low reserve of credibility.

This is already on her.

You libs just choose to take her side and deny it.

There is no reason to think that you would react differently if instead of one cop doing this there was 4.

You're a liar, but we already know this.
Bullshit. The first thing that I would have done if I were in this cops shoes would have been to drag her and desk out into the hallway so the class could resume. You wanted a alternate solution and you got one. Dont blame me for you being too much of an idiot to use common sense.
Trespassing is a crime. Removing her was enforcing the law.
She wasnt trespassing idiot. She was a student and required to be there.

She had been told to leave by the teacher and refused. That is why the cop was called, to remove her.

By refusing to leave she was thus trespassing.
No stupid. Thats not trespassing. The teacher doesnt own the school. If you can show me where the student was suspended or expelled prior to the incident you would make more sense.
sure it was, she was no longer welcomed in the room, that alone transitions to trespassing. Maybe you should read up on what that word means.

This is what trespass means. Now please post where the teacher owned the school.

tres·pass
ˈtrespəs,ˈtresˌpas/
verb
gerund or present participle: trespassing
  1. 1.
    enter the owner's land or property without permission.
the teacher doesn't need to own the school. Although tax dollars, basically the teachers do. But the teacher represents authority and as such is automatically given all authority to maintain school structure. WOW! the shit you all don't know.

I think the fact that she was probably yakking/texting or didn't have her ringtones muted, causing a disruption prior to the events being recorded is a safe assumption. Just because the cop went overboard doesn't make this girl innocent herself. Both of them made mistakes.
By extension of the teacher and administrator, she disrupted school, so you call a cop... If he thinks there's some law that needs to be enforced he can do that. Probably will. This is why you don't call the police for bullshit or let things escalate until they have to show up.

When they show up they can't be total incompetents like this guy, but they can't be expected to do nothing.
Sticking your head in the sand only diminishes your low reserve of credibility.
still waiting.........crickets baby, you all have nothing to share? pages and pages of insults yet no premium material to post up. hmmmm sounds like whining.

There is no procedure because he wasn't supposed to be doing what he attempted in the first place.

she's not going to sit there forever.

Call the sheriff's office.

I'm a lib. Drag the desk with the girl in it out of the room.

And if she tries to grab something and gets her hand broken we are having the exact same conversation.

Or if she grabs someone else's desk or someone else, then the cop has to stop, and force her to let go, and we are having the exact same conversation.

Or he doesn't see it in time and the other kid could be hurt and we are having this exact same conversation.

THe only way for this cop to have avoided this was to stand there like a pussy and let the punk win.

THat's what you libs want. For the punks to win.

Some much for Education being important or the Rule of Law.
No were not having the same conversation. If she grabs something and breaks her hand thats on her. If she grabs another student she can then be arrested for assault. Youre an idiot but we already know this.

This is already on her.

You libs just choose to take her side and deny it.

There is no reason to think that you would react differently if instead of one cop doing this there was 4.

You're a liar, but we already know this.
Bullshit. The first thing that I would have done if I were in this cops shoes would have been to drag her and desk out into the hallway so the class could resume. You wanted a alternate solution and you got one. Dont blame me for you being too much of an idiot to use common sense.
so, do you think she just would have gone quietly? LOL, if the cop grabbed her arm and dragged her you'd be on here saying there was a different way to get her to leave. And I've already sited the problem with attempting to drag the desk. So again, you haven't provided any legit procedure to remove her. What is the procedure genius?

If he had used a pressure point....she would screeched out in pain and fought. Bad PR.
If he had tazed her....holy hell would erupt.
Pepper spray? God help us all if he had tried that.
Bear hugged her and manhandled her? Close to what we have now.

So....what should he have done? Talk and reason with her? He tried that. Keep doing it for hours? They have class to teach.

The ONLY THING that would've kept this cop off of CNN....was to tell the principle....NO. We cannot remove her. Goodbye. And left.

That's it. That's the ONLY way this cop ends up not being on CNN. And he probably gets suspended for not doing his job.

So the final question....WHY BE A FUCKING COP THESE DAYS??? It's like a ticking PC time bomb until you end up fired or suspended or on CNN......and that's not even discussing the risk of being killed in more dangerous calls.

Fuck it. Enjoy the 10 year crime wave we just entered into folks.

She wasnt trespassing idiot. She was a student and required to be there.

She had been told to leave by the teacher and refused. That is why the cop was called, to remove her.

No stupid. Thats not trespassing. The teacher doesnt own the school. If you can show me where the student was suspended or expelled prior to the incident you would make more sense.
sure it was, she was no longer welcomed in the room, that alone transitions to trespassing. Maybe you should read up on what that word means.

This is what trespass means. Now please post where the teacher owned the school.

tres·pass
ˈtrespəs,ˈtresˌpas/
verb
  1. 1.
the teacher doesn't need to own the school. Although tax dollars, basically the teachers do. But the teacher represents authority and as such is automatically given all authority to maintain school structure. WOW! the shit you all don't know.
You asked for the definition of trespass. The teacher cannot expel or suspend the student. You are a fool if you think it was trespassing but you have displayed your lack of intellect enough so that it no longer surprises me how dumb you are.

Except he didn't violate it.

He did his job. A job that needs done, if we are to have a civilized society.

That our society considers him the bad guy is a sign of our social decay.
He's a bad guy because of his actions, caught on video. He's there to protect the kids, not throw them across the floor.

That you can't stomach seeing a law being enforced and would rather side with the criminals than have your delicate sensibilities offended, is society failing to maintain civilization.

Do you know why cops carry clubs and guns?
There was no law being enforced, dumbass. She wasn't under arrest.

By refusing to leave she became a trespasser.

NOt under arrest? Yes, I realize that. So what?

How do you resist arrest if you're not under arrest?
watch the video, the footage is there for your viewing. That's how.

So basically....kids can disrupt class....remain in class...and we can't do shit about it. Got it.

So basically....kids can disrupt class....remain in class...and we can't do shit about it. Got it.
There is plenty you can do about. Be a better leader. Drag the desk out of the room. If thats too hard find another job.

tres·pass
ˈtrespəs,ˈtresˌpas/
verb
  1. 1.
You asked for the definition of trespass. The teacher cannot expel or suspend the student. You are a fool if you think it was trespassing but you have displayed your lack of intellect enough so that it no longer surprises me how dumb you are.
no one stated that f00l, the room was the teacher's and he asked the student to leave. Again based on my previous post.

tres·pass
ˈtrespəs,ˈtresˌpas/
verb
  1. 1.
no one stated that f00l, the room was the teacher's and he asked the student to leave. Again based on my previous post.
No the teacher didnt own the room either. Again based on intellect and common sense.

There is plenty you can do about. Be a better leader. Drag the desk out of the room. If thats too hard find another job.
ever try to do that with someone in a desk? Try it, wait to when you get to the door and door frame/ threshold. See the person in the desk can merely extend their body parts and stop the desk from moving. So again, your extraction tool fails. so try again.
The only option the cop had was to leave the room and let the student remain in it to disrupt the class.

LEO: "Everyone leave this room immediately. Anyone who refuses is going to be arrested and charged with felony obstruction. You want that charge on your record?".
When the room was cleared I would have told the negro **** "I'm counting to five. If you don't get out of your desk in five seconds and put your hands behind your back I'm going to light your negro ass up with this Taser. One.....Two......."

You should go apply. I hear there's an opening.

tres·pass
ˈtrespəs,ˈtresˌpas/
verb
  1. 1.
No the teacher didnt own the room either. Again based on intellect and common sense.
sure the teacher does. That's why rooms have their name on it, in it and why they are given the authority.

ever try to do that with someone in a desk? Try it, wait to when you get to the door and door frame/ threshold. See the person in the desk can merely extend their body parts and stop the desk from moving. So again, your extraction tool fails. so try again.
The only option the cop had was to leave the room and let the student remain in it to disrupt the class.
Actually I have as a 7th grader. Using physics there is nothing the person in the desk can do about.

He's a bad guy because of his actions, caught on video. He's there to protect the kids, not throw them across the floor.

That you can't stomach seeing a law being enforced and would rather side with the criminals than have your delicate sensibilities offended, is society failing to maintain civilization.

Do you know why cops carry clubs and guns?
There was no law being enforced, dumbass. She wasn't under arrest.

By refusing to leave she became a trespasser.

NOt under arrest? Yes, I realize that. So what?

How do you resist arrest if you're not under arrest?
watch the video, the footage is there for your viewing. That's how.
That's right kids. If someone grabs hold of your right breast... and it is the all-revered police man... don't resist. enjoy.

Forum List

Back