Outrage grows after South Carolina officer throws student in classroom

thanks for the speech, but you deflected from my post. Put up the proper procedure the cop didn't follow.
There is no procedure because he wasn't supposed to be doing what he attempted in the first place.
no, he was fired for not following procedure. What is it? come on smart guy let's see that procedure.
Call for backup, preferably female backup. There's a teenage girl to arrest. She's calm and in the same spot she's been in for 20-some minutes but she's being an idiot. Read her her rights in the chair, cuff her in the chair. More?
Only problem with that is she had broken no law and to be frank was not disrupting the class. She simply refused to give up the phone.

I think the fact that she was probably yakking/texting or didn't have her ringtones muted, causing a disruption prior to the events being recorded is a safe assumption. Just because the cop went overboard doesn't make this girl innocent herself. Both of them made mistakes.
This little piggy has a bad habit of losing it, just like in the video. Now his career is over, and policing is better for it.
thanks for the speech, but you deflected from my post. Put up the proper procedure the cop didn't follow.
There is no procedure because he wasn't supposed to be doing what he attempted in the first place.
no, he was fired for not following procedure. What is it? come on smart guy let's see that procedure.
Call for backup, preferably female backup. There's a teenage girl to arrest. She's calm and in the same spot she's been in for 20-some minutes but she's being an idiot. Read her her rights in the chair, cuff her in the chair. More?
Only problem with that is she had broken no law and to be frank was not disrupting the class. She simply refused to give up the phone.
By extension of the teacher and administrator, she disrupted school, so you call a cop... If he thinks there's some law that needs to be enforced he can do that. Probably will. This is why you don't call the police for bullshit or let things escalate until they have to show up.

When they show up they can't be total incompetents like this guy, but they can't be expected to do nothing.

So concerning our social contract, there's no trust possessed by the government, nazi. This is why the constitution is one-sided and government workers who violate it are shitboxed. Commissar of government takeover, you: 'Society violated the trust'. Ridiculous.

Except he didn't violate it.

He did his job. A job that needs done, if we are to have a civilized society.

That our society considers him the bad guy is a sign of our social decay.
He's a bad guy because of his actions, caught on video. He's there to protect the kids, not throw them across the floor.

That you can't stomach seeing a law being enforced and would rather side with the criminals than have your delicate sensibilities offended, is society failing to maintain civilization.

Do you know why cops carry clubs and guns?
There was no law being enforced, dumbass. She wasn't under arrest.

By refusing to leave she became a trespasser.

NOt under arrest? Yes, I realize that. So what?

How do you resist arrest if you're not under arrest?

The guys defending throwing a teenage girl in a chair across a room think CNBC shouldn't be so mean to conservatives...
d15d6c36b5e2b87398df15de51258686d941cd320488218c92e5d4b2aefba5f6.jpg

Ignoring and in essence enabling bad behaviour is not winning fuck all.
Anyway the sub-human negro **** is facing some felony charges.
The LEO and his union are negotiating a 700-800K settlement with the County so he basically won the lottery.
The Tree Dweller negro **** has her arrest information on the National LE data file. As does DHS/CIA/FBI.
Hope the **** likes pussy. If she doesn't she'll get used to it in Federal prison. Hope she likes cat food sandwiches for lunch.

I still haven't seen one lib on here explain how to remove the student. So all you sharp minded folks, what was proper procedure? He got fired because he didn't follow procedure. What is it?
I'm a lib. Drag the desk with the girl in it out of the room.

And if she tries to grab something and gets her hand broken we are having the exact same conversation.

Or if she grabs someone else's desk or someone else, then the cop has to stop, and force her to let go, and we are having the exact same conversation.

Or he doesn't see it in time and the other kid could be hurt and we are having this exact same conversation.

THe only way for this cop to have avoided this was to stand there like a pussy and let the punk win.

THat's what you libs want. For the punks to win.

Some much for Education being important or the Rule of Law.
No were not having the same conversation. If she grabs something and breaks her hand thats on her. If she grabs another student she can then be arrested for assault. Youre an idiot but we already know this.

This is already on her.

You libs just choose to take her side and deny it.

There is no reason to think that you would react differently if instead of one cop doing this there was 4.

You're a liar, but we already know this.
Bullshit. The first thing that I would have done if I were in this cops shoes would have been to drag her and desk out into the hallway so the class could resume. You wanted a alternate solution and you got one. Dont blame me for you being too much of an idiot to use common sense.
so, do you think she just would have gone quietly? LOL, if the cop grabbed her arm and dragged her you'd be on here saying there was a different way to get her to leave. And I've already sited the problem with attempting to drag the desk. So again, you haven't provided any legit procedure to remove her. What is the procedure genius?

And if she tries to grab something and gets her hand broken we are having the exact same conversation.

Or if she grabs someone else's desk or someone else, then the cop has to stop, and force her to let go, and we are having the exact same conversation.

Or he doesn't see it in time and the other kid could be hurt and we are having this exact same conversation.

THe only way for this cop to have avoided this was to stand there like a pussy and let the punk win.

No were not having the same conversation. If she grabs something and breaks her hand thats on her. If she grabs another student she can then be arrested for assault. Youre an idiot but we already know this.

This is already on her.

There is no reason to think that you would react differently if instead of one cop doing this there was 4.

Bullshit. The first thing that I would have done if I were in this cops shoes would have been to drag her and desk out into the hallway so the class could resume. You wanted a alternate solution and you got one. Dont blame me for you being too much of an idiot to use common sense.
so, do you think she just would have gone quietly?
Why not? She was quiet until the cop attacked her. Just because you "sited" instead of cited what the problem was doesnt mean you know what you are talking about. There was no problem. You just had to make up one because you were to stupid to use common sense.

I still haven't seen one lib on here explain how to remove the student. So all you sharp minded folks, what was proper procedure? He got fired because he didn't follow procedure. What is it?

You need to learn how to lose a battle, to win the war.

How does letting disruptive "students" flout the teachers authority and disrupt the class room lead to winning any "war"?
You obviously have poor leadership skills like the teacher. You dont have the capacity to understand what he is talking about when he says. "You need to learn how to lose a battle, to win the war."
the teacher? hahahahahahahaah, really? what is it you feel the teacher did in error? I'm all eyes to see this.

This is already on her.

Why not? She was quiet until the cop attacked her.
you obviously didn't see the video. You should actually watch it. You would learn something. BTW, he did take her arm and politely asked her to go with him. So, explain why she didn't just stand up and leave. So now you wanted him to take the arm and just drag her. You don't think that would have been on video and you all complaining about that? hahhahahahahahahahahhahahaha

This is already on her.

Dumbass thinks the cop was enforcing the law, and he was not.

Trespassing is a crime. Removing her was enforcing the law.
She wasnt trespassing idiot. She was a student and required to be there.

She had been told to leave by the teacher and refused. That is why the cop was called, to remove her.

By refusing to leave she was thus trespassing.
No stupid. Thats not trespassing. The teacher doesnt own the school. If you can show me where the student was suspended or expelled prior to the incident you would make more sense.
sure it was, she was no longer welcomed in the room, that alone transitions to trespassing. Maybe you should read up on what that word means.

You need to learn how to lose a battle, to win the war.

How does letting disruptive "students" flout the teachers authority and disrupt the class room lead to winning any "war"?
You obviously have poor leadership skills like the teacher. You dont have the capacity to understand what he is talking about when he says. "You need to learn how to lose a battle, to win the war."
the teacher? hahahahahahahaah, really? what is it you feel the teacher did in error? I'm all eyes to see this.
You wouldnt understand. You havent been taught leadership skills. Its not your fault. I would suggest reading up on the subject. John C. Maxwell is a good place to start.

He's a bad guy because of his actions, caught on video. He's there to protect the kids, not throw them across the floor.

That you can't stomach seeing a law being enforced and would rather side with the criminals than have your delicate sensibilities offended, is society failing to maintain civilization.

There was never trespassing alleged, you union pundit. And that's not law enforcement, either.

Lott: “When he threw her across the room, that’s when I made my decision.”

Read more here: Sheriff fires Richland deputy after altercation with Spring Valley student

DERP!
'excuse me', would be the polite thing to say when you belch.

Knowing the facts when arguing a point would be smart.

This is already on her.

you obviously didn't see the video. You should actually watch it. You would learn something. BTW, he did take her arm and politely asked her to go with him. So, explain why she didn't just stand up and leave. So now you wanted him to take the arm and just drag her. You don't think that would have been on video and you all complaining about that? hahhahahahahahahahahhahahaha
I posted the video idiot.

I think the fact that she was probably yakking/texting or didn't have her ringtones muted, causing a disruption prior to the events being recorded is a safe assumption. Just because the cop went overboard doesn't make this girl innocent herself. Both of them made mistakes.
By extension of the teacher and administrator, she disrupted school, so you call a cop... If he thinks there's some law that needs to be enforced he can do that. Probably will. This is why you don't call the police for bullshit or let things escalate until they have to show up.

When they show up they can't be total incompetents like this guy, but they can't be expected to do nothing.
I'm still waiting to see the proper extraction procedure. Anyone got one yet?

This is already on her.

She wasnt trespassing idiot. She was a student and required to be there.

She had been told to leave by the teacher and refused. That is why the cop was called, to remove her.

By refusing to leave she was thus trespassing.
No stupid. Thats not trespassing. The teacher doesnt own the school. If you can show me where the student was suspended or expelled prior to the incident you would make more sense.
sure it was, she was no longer welcomed in the room, that alone transitions to trespassing. Maybe you should read up on what that word means.

This is what trespass means. Now please post where the teacher owned the school.

tres·pass
ˈtrespəs,ˈtresˌpas/
verb
gerund or present participle: trespassing
  1. 1.
    enter the owner's land or property without permission.

This is already on her.

I posted the video idiot.
and you didn't view it?

LEO: "Everyone leave this room immediately. Anyone who refuses is going to be arrested and charged with felony obstruction. You want that charge on your record?".
When the room was cleared I would have told the negro **** "I'm counting to five. If you don't get out of your desk in five seconds and put your hands behind your back I'm going to light your negro ass up with this Taser. One.....Two......."

Except he didn't violate it.

He did his job. A job that needs done, if we are to have a civilized society.

That our society considers him the bad guy is a sign of our social decay.

How do you resist arrest if you're not under arrest?
Being young and black?

Forum List

Back