Outrage grows after South Carolina officer throws student in classroom

BTW, there is no proper procedure. If there were a proper procedure, I'm confident the cop would have followed that. And, any, I mean any, other action would have resulted in the same sort of display. See one someone wishes to be unruly, then they will do unruly things. They don't care. THEY DON'T CARE.
This little piggy has a bad habit of losing it, just like in the video. Now his career is over, and policing is better for it.

Remember that when some crack head is kicking in your door. Who do you want to show up?

Some grandmother who aced her Community Engagement Class? Or some cop who can bench press 600 pounds and is not coming to talk about the criminals "feelings"?
Police Brutality is not allowed, regardless.

Remember than while the crack head is slamming your head against the wall because you don't have enough good stuff for him to sell.

Maybe if you tell him that you fully support his "right" to be handled with kid gloves he will go easy on you.

:haha:

When you fire the man the removed her, the only way he could, by force, you are saying that she can't be removed.

No I'm not. Obviously the officer was wrong.
If you choose not to believe that , fine. But don't project your fantasy onto me.

Logical fallacy of Proof by Assertion.
Nope. Society violated the trust because it could not handle seeing the force necessary to maintain civilization in our schools.

UmHm, that's what happened.
:cuckoo:

HIs job was to remove her. He did, the only possible way, by force.

And his employers have fired him for doing so.

Society violated the trust because it could not handle seeing the force necessary to maintain civilization in our schools.
So concerning our social contract, there's no trust possessed by the government, nazi. This is why the constitution is one-sided and government workers who violate it are shitboxed. Commissar of government takeover, you: 'Society violated the trust'. Ridiculous.

Except he didn't violate it.

He did his job. A job that needs done, if we are to have a civilized society.

That our society considers him the bad guy is a sign of our social decay.
Violation. Fired for carrying out the largest disruption in civility in school district history and blowing the credibility of his brethren in the law.Shitboxed.

Nope. YOu libs just blew the credibility of every teacher in the country.

I still haven't seen one lib on here explain how to remove the student. So all you sharp minded folks, what was proper procedure? He got fired because he didn't follow procedure. What is it?
I'm a lib. Drag the desk with the girl in it out of the room.

So concerning our social contract, there's no trust possessed by the government, nazi. This is why the constitution is one-sided and government workers who violate it are shitboxed. Commissar of government takeover, you: 'Society violated the trust'. Ridiculous.

He's a bad guy because of his actions, caught on video. He's there to protect the kids, not throw them across the floor.

That you can't stomach seeing a law being enforced and would rather side with the criminals than have your delicate sensibilities offended, is society failing to maintain civilization.

Do you know why cops carry clubs and guns?
There was no law being enforced, dumbass. She wasn't under arrest.

By refusing to leave she became a trespasser.

NOt under arrest? Yes, I realize that. So what?
Dumbass thinks the cop was enforcing the law, and he was not.

When you fire the man the removed her, the only way he could, by force, you are saying that she can't be removed.

If you choose not to believe that , fine. But don't project your fantasy onto me.

Nope. Society violated the trust because it could not handle seeing the force necessary to maintain civilization in our schools.

Society violated the trust because it could not handle seeing the force necessary to maintain civilization in our schools.

Violation. Fired for carrying out the largest disruption in civility in school district history and blowing the credibility of his brethren in the law.Shitboxed.
It was the negro **** that was the cause of the school disruption. She is facing a number of felony charges and WILL be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
You can bet the police union lawyers will be watching every move a Pros. makes.
The LEO "brethren" 100% are supporting the LEO involved.
When was the last time you wore your "Hands Up Don't Shoot" T shirt in public asshole? HAAAAAA HAAAAAA! Fucking pygama-boy loser!

BTW, there is no proper procedure. If there were a proper procedure, I'm confident the cop would have followed that. And, any, I mean any, other action would have resulted in the same sort of display. See when someone wishes to be unruly, then they will do unruly things. They don't care. THEY DON'T CARE.
Its called common sense. Pretty sure the procedure whatever it is says nothing about slinging the student across the floor. Ironically thats what the cave monkey got canned for.

BTW, there is no proper procedure. If there were a proper procedure, I'm confident the cop would have followed that. And, any, I mean any, other action would have resulted in the same sort of display. See one someone wishes to be unruly, then they will do unruly things. They don't care. THEY DON'T CARE.
This little piggy has a bad habit of losing it, just like in the video. Now his career is over, and policing is better for it.
thanks for the speech, but you deflected from my post. Put up the proper procedure the cop didn't follow.
There is no procedure because he wasn't supposed to be doing what he attempted in the first place.
no, he was fired for not following procedure. What is it? come on smart guy let's see that procedure.
Call for backup, preferably female backup. There's a teenage girl to arrest. She's calm and in the same spot she's been in for 20-some minutes but she's being an idiot. Read her her rights in the chair, cuff her in the chair. More?

I still haven't seen one lib on here explain how to remove the student. So all you sharp minded folks, what was proper procedure? He got fired because he didn't follow procedure. What is it?
That would have been fine, had they done that.
JC will claim that it is impossible to that even though it was possible for him to flip the desk over and sling the student.

And if she tries to grab something and gets her hand broken we are having the exact same conversation.

Or if she grabs someone else's desk or someone else, then the cop has to stop, and force her to let go, and we are having the exact same conversation.

Or he doesn't see it in time and the other kid could be hurt and we are having this exact same conversation.

THe only way for this cop to have avoided this was to stand there like a pussy and let the punk win.

THat's what you libs want. For the punks to win.

Some much for Education being important or the Rule of Law.

thanks for the speech, but you deflected from my post. Put up the proper procedure the cop didn't follow.
There is no procedure because he wasn't supposed to be doing what he attempted in the first place.
no, he was fired for not following procedure. What is it? come on smart guy let's see that procedure.
Call for backup, preferably female backup. There's a teenage girl to arrest. She's calm and in the same spot she's been in for 20-some minutes but she's being an idiot. Read her her rights in the chair, cuff her in the chair. More?
Only problem with that is she had broken no law and to be frank was not disrupting the class. She simply refused to give up the phone.

The LEO "brethren" 100% are supporting the LEO involved.

Uh, no. Obviously. Riddle me this...how many deputies are resigning in protest over the Sheriff's actions?
Granted, most cops, just like the sheeple they serve, will rarely stand up on principle if it might cause them the loss of their paycheck.

You still have to remove her by force.

And now you libs would be ridiculing him for needing help.

ANd other than that, having the same conversation.

And if she tries to grab something and gets her hand broken we are having the exact same conversation.

Or if she grabs someone else's desk or someone else, then the cop has to stop, and force her to let go, and we are having the exact same conversation.

Or he doesn't see it in time and the other kid could be hurt and we are having this exact same conversation.

THe only way for this cop to have avoided this was to stand there like a pussy and let the punk win.

No were not having the same conversation. If she grabs something and breaks her hand thats on her. If she grabs another student she can then be arrested for assault. Youre an idiot but we already know this.

He's a bad guy because of his actions, caught on video. He's there to protect the kids, not throw them across the floor.

That you can't stomach seeing a law being enforced and would rather side with the criminals than have your delicate sensibilities offended, is society failing to maintain civilization.

Trespassing is a crime. Removing her was enforcing the law.

Only problem with that is she had broken no law and to be frank was not disrupting the class. She simply refused to give up the phone.

I think the fact that she was probably yakking/texting or didn't have her ringtones muted, causing a disruption prior to the events being recorded is a safe assumption. Just because the cop went overboard doesn't make this girl innocent herself. Both of them made mistakes.

No were not having the same conversation. If she grabs something and breaks her hand thats on her. If she grabs another student she can then be arrested for assault. Youre an idiot but we already know this.

This is already on her.

You libs just choose to take her side and deny it.

There is no reason to think that you would react differently if instead of one cop doing this there was 4.

You're a liar, but we already know this.

Trespassing is a crime. Removing her was enforcing the law.

So I can kick the crap out of you for walking on my lawn, right?

Nope. YOu libs just blew the credibility of every teacher in the country.
Right. Your prison-state, union-backing position is liberal.

Forum List

Back