Outrage grows after South Carolina officer throws student in classroom

I still haven't seen one lib on here explain how to remove the student. So all you sharp minded folks, what was proper procedure? He got fired because he didn't follow procedure. What is it?
It's not his job to "remove" the student. It's was his job to protect her. It's not she was under arrest, she just wasn't obeying. That's kids for ya, and no, you don't get to turn them upside down and throw them across the floor regardless.
then why was he there?

BTW, there is no proper procedure. If there were a proper procedure, I'm confident the cop would have followed that. And, any, I mean any, other action would have resulted in the same sort of display. See one someone wishes to be unruly, then they will do unruly things. They don't care. THEY DON'T CARE.
This little piggy has a bad habit of losing it, just like in the video. Now his career is over, and policing is better for it.

When you fire the man the removed her, the only way he could, by force, you are saying that she can't be removed.

No I'm not. Obviously the officer was wrong.
If you choose not to believe that , fine. But don't project your fantasy onto me.

Logical fallacy of Proof by Assertion.
Nope. Society violated the trust because it could not handle seeing the force necessary to maintain civilization in our schools.

UmHm, that's what happened.
:cuckoo:

HIs job was to remove her. He did, the only possible way, by force.

And his employers have fired him for doing so.

Society violated the trust because it could not handle seeing the force necessary to maintain civilization in our schools.
So concerning our social contract, there's no trust possessed by the government, nazi. This is why the constitution is one-sided and government workers who violate it are shitboxed. Commissar of government takeover, you: 'Society violated the trust'. Ridiculous.

Except he didn't violate it.

He did his job. A job that needs done, if we are to have a civilized society.

That our society considers him the bad guy is a sign of our social decay.
He's a bad guy because of his actions, caught on video. He's there to protect the kids, not throw them across the floor.

That you can't stomach seeing a law being enforced and would rather side with the criminals than have your delicate sensibilities offended, is society failing to maintain civilization.

Do you know why cops carry clubs and guns?

BTW, there is no proper procedure. If there were a proper procedure, I'm confident the cop would have followed that. And, any, I mean any, other action would have resulted in the same sort of display. See one someone wishes to be unruly, then they will do unruly things. They don't care. THEY DON'T CARE.
This little piggy has a bad habit of losing it, just like in the video. Now his career is over, and policing is better for it.
thanks for the speech, but you deflected from my post. Put up the proper procedure the cop didn't follow.

I still haven't seen one lib on here explain how to remove the student. So all you sharp minded folks, what was proper procedure? He got fired because he didn't follow procedure. What is it?
It's not his job to "remove" the student. It's was his job to protect her. It's not she was under arrest, she just wasn't obeying. That's kids for ya, and no, you don't get to turn them upside down and throw them across the floor regardless.
then why was he there?
To protect them from criminal activity, not to play He-Man the Enforcer.

If you choose not to believe that , fine. But don't project your fantasy onto me.

Society violated the trust because it could not handle seeing the force necessary to maintain civilization in our schools.
So concerning our social contract, there's no trust possessed by the government, nazi. This is why the constitution is one-sided and government workers who violate it are shitboxed. Commissar of government takeover, you: 'Society violated the trust'. Ridiculous.

He's a bad guy because of his actions, caught on video. He's there to protect the kids, not throw them across the floor.

That you can't stomach seeing a law being enforced and would rather side with the criminals than have your delicate sensibilities offended, is society failing to maintain civilization.

There was no law being enforced, dumbass. She wasn't under arrest.

again, I'd pin a medal on the dude's chest.

thanks for the speech, but you deflected from my post. Put up the proper procedure the cop didn't follow.
There is no procedure because he wasn't supposed to be doing what he attempted in the first place.

then why was he there?
again with the deflection. Why was he there, she didn't call for him. So why was he there. Oh, the teacher felt she was in danger so that's why he was called?

You crack me up dude. You have no desire to politely or rationally discuss any topic. It's not in you dude.

You are a supporter of police brutality, especially against *******, so I'm sure you would.

Remember that when some crack head is kicking in your door. Who do you want to show up?

Some grandmother who aced her Community Engagement Class? Or some cop who can bench press 600 pounds and is not coming to talk about the criminals "feelings"?

There is no procedure because he wasn't supposed to be doing what he attempted in the first place.
no, he was fired for not following procedure. What is it? come on smart guy let's see that procedure.

then why was he there?
again with the deflection. Why was he there, she didn't call for him. So why was he there. Oh, the teacher felt she was in danger so that's why he was called?

You crack me up dude. You have no desire to politely or rationally discuss any topic. It's not in you dude.
No one was in danger, or thought anything of the kind.

Funny how when the sheriff or chief do something one agrees with, he/she is a cop, but when they do something one disagrees with they are just politicians, ain't it? :lol:
Funny how when a police chief or sheriff looks at all the evidence and on that bases decides not to charge officer Wilson you fucking LIB assholes claim the police chief etc are "corrupt".

same-same When someone you agree with them, they are just doing their jobs, but when you disagree they are political, corrupt, etc. This applies across all your wacky partisan political lines, dipshit.

no, he was fired for not following procedure. What is it? come on smart guy let's see that procedure.
He was fired for Excessive Use of Force, turning a teenage girl upside down and throwing her across the floor. He lost it, now he's gone.

You are a supporter of police brutality, especially against *******, so I'm sure you would.
you know nothing about me and are deflecting some more. you have no answer, you are a cry baby wannabe on a message board sitting behind a computer that hides you. ewwwwwwwww. You have little if any ideas about public procedures and are useless in a debate oriented forum. you are no longer worth my time. You can post all you want on my posts, I no longer will repost to you.

Remember that when some crack head is kicking in your door. Who do you want to show up?

Some grandmother who aced her Community Engagement Class? Or some cop who can bench press 600 pounds and is not coming to talk about the criminals "feelings"?
Police Brutality is not allowed, regardless.

No one said she can't be removed. It's how he did it that is the story.

When you fire the man the removed her, the only way he could, by force, you are saying that she can't be removed.

Except he lost his job and was banned from entering district properties, so yeah he obviously violated the public trust.

Nope. Society violated the trust because it could not handle seeing the force necessary to maintain civilization in our schools.

Violation. Fired for carrying out the largest disruption in civility in school district history and blowing the credibility of his brethren in the law.Shitboxed.

There was no law being enforced, dumbass. She wasn't under arrest.

By refusing to leave she became a trespasser.

NOt under arrest? Yes, I realize that. So what?

Violation. Fired for carrying out the largest disruption in civility in school district history and blowing the credibility of his brethren in the law.Shitboxed.
and he should receive a medal. He has one from me. I applaud the action. Now, just post up the procedure he didn't follow.

Forum List

Back