🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Outrage grows after South Carolina officer throws student in classroom

Obviously you cant. You just know "something different". Can't offer any alternatives. But you can bitch about it. Typical leftist.

Don't feel like educating you. I doubt it would matter. You're all in on the Authority-Worship thing. Nothing i say is gonna change that. So i'll just let you think about some more logical ways of handling this situation. See what you come up with.

So again....you have absolutely no idea how. You just want to rip cops.

Police and military prison guards have tried...for a century or more...to find non violent ways to move 1 uncooperative person from 1 room to another. They have failed. It's always ugly.

What are your ideas?

THIS JUST IN:

School isn't supposed to be "prison".

Is your mind on permanent lockdown or what? This is a human situation. You need people skills. Flipping desks over and tossing people against the wall are not what can be called "people skills".

This is a fucking 16-year-old girl. Not a convicted felon in Sing Sing. Get the fuck OVER your Mighty Mouse He-man addiction, Pencildick.

As Sheriff Lott himself said, this is not cops' job.

Then Sheriff Lott should resign for sending his deputies into a job that even he says isn't their job. Right?

Has nothing to do with prison. Has to do with moving a person who is determined not to go....without force. Prisons. Bouncers. Teachers. Cops. Military. None have figured it out yet. But you lefties have apparently.

Then why do you keep leaning back on prisons as a crutch to try to defend this brutality?

I'll tell you another story that's destined to fly right over your pointy little testosterone-soaked head. My GF is trying to get her dog out of the car. She's pissed at the dog. She's yelling, screaming for the dog to get out. The dog just cowers.

I step in, I tell the GF "move away". She moves away, I call the dog with a cheery invitational "Here Jazz!". Dog comes right out. Problem solved. Adversarial got no results. Invitational worked immediately.

Learn the psychology of how the world works. Apply your energy in harmony with what you're trying to do. Stop trying to accomplish everything by shooting it. clobbering it, throwing it against the wall and beating the shit out of it.

In other words ---- grow the fuck up.

So the cop should've cheerfully called out to the brat like a dog? What....with a treat and toy?

Don't feel like educating you. I doubt it would matter. You're all in on the Authority-Worship thing. Nothing i say is gonna change that. So i'll just let you think about some more logical ways of handling this situation. See what you come up with.

Police and military prison guards have tried...for a century or more...to find non violent ways to move 1 uncooperative person from 1 room to another. They have failed. It's always ugly.

What are your ideas?

THIS JUST IN:

Is your mind on permanent lockdown or what? This is a human situation. You need people skills. Flipping desks over and tossing people against the wall are not what can be called "people skills".

This is a fucking 16-year-old girl. Not a convicted felon in Sing Sing. Get the fuck OVER your Mighty Mouse He-man addiction, Pencildick.

Yeah, a pretty bizarre leap there. Equating prison with an innocent troubled teenaged girl? I'm not gettin it.

Nope. You lefties just can't think critically.

The Art of Moving a Person.
From A to B...when they don't want to...without force.

Bouncers. Cops. Military. Teachers. Jails. I can go on and on....but in any profession that moves a person from A to B who refuses to go....they use force often.

Your brilliant alternative methods could make you rich. What are they?

Yeah, you're lost. Prison and the military have nothing to do with this innocent troubled teenaged girl. Seriously, WTF's wrong wit ya boy?

It's one of many professions where they may have to move 1 person from Point A to Point B....and the person is refusing to go.

No one has found a non forceful way.

Except Pogo....who just said to signal them cheerfully like a dog and they'll come.

What are your ideas?

THIS JUST IN:

Yeah, a pretty bizarre leap there. Equating prison with an innocent troubled teenaged girl? I'm not gettin it.

Bouncers. Cops. Military. Teachers. Jails. I can go on and on....but in any profession that moves a person from A to B who refuses to go....they use force often.

Yeah, you're lost. Prison and the military have nothing to do with this innocent troubled teenaged girl. Seriously, WTF's wrong wit ya boy?

It's one of many professions where they may have to move 1 person from Point A to Point B....and the person is refusing to go.

Except Pogo....who just said to signal them cheerfully like a dog and they'll come.

As predicted, that parable sailed completely over your head. Never touched ya.

Did I call it or what?

I tell you what.
Put me in that classroom in place of officer Doomsday. I'll have her walking out in five minutes.
Voluntarily. No drama, no flying desks, no impaled bysitters, no smashed laptops, none of that.

Know why?
Because I'm willing to use my head.... and you're not.

That's why I'm in this position, and you're in that one.

THIS JUST IN:

Did I call it or what?

I tell you what.
Put me in that classroom in place of officer Doomsday. I'll have her walking out in five minutes.
Voluntarily. No drama, no flying desks, no impaled bysitters, no smashed laptops, none of that.

Know why?

What about when she says no and refuses to go? See...lots of people tried talking and reasoning with her.

But hey...I'm sure of they only had YOU she would have decided to go voluntarily.

Did I call it or what?

I tell you what.

Know why?

What about when she says no and refuses to go? See...lots of people tried talking and reasoning with her.

But hey...I'm sure of they only had YOU she would have decided to go voluntarily.

I have no particular special talent. It's not like I'm the only one who could have done it, far from it.

But nobody else even tried. It was all aggression and overpowering tactics.
And the results were predictable.

Did I call it or what?

I tell you what.

Know why?

I have no particular special talent. It's not like I'm the only one who could have done it, far from it.

But nobody else even tried. It was all aggression and overpowering tactics.
And the results were predictable.

WHAT? Ummm.....the teacher tried. The principle tried. The cop tried. They all tried to speak and reason with her. She was determined that their rules don't apply to her. That's probably why she was kicked out of her last school and why her mom and grandma put her into foster care (yeah....despite liberal lie....both are alive and well).

In this case, pick up the desk, with her in it, and carry it into the hall.
hahahahahahahahhaahhaahhaaha funny stuff frances, just how does he do that? ever pick up a desk with 140 pounds in it?
With two adult men, no big deal. And he had no trouble throwing her around all alone now did he?

Request a female officer for backup. I think the situation is diffused very quickly. But that would mean the cop actually using his brain. And we know few cops are doing that these days. Their first instinct is to resort to violence. It's their training unfortunately.

And then they would have dragged her out of there together, pretty much the same, and we would be having the same conversation except you libs would be ridiculing him for calling for backup for a "little girl".

Well, we'll never know, huh? The dumb mongoloid blew it. Many other more logical ways to handle this situation. But unfortunately, too many cops are too lazy & dumb to think things through. They resort to violence instead.

Your biased and incorrect generalizations of cops does let us know.

Before you ever saw the video you were that cop's enemy.

And we also have to take into account African American distrust of police. They don't see police the same way most white people do. They see cops shooting and killing them more often than helping them. I'm sure this girl knew what was coming. It happened just as she thought it would.

Maybe they should consider the way "white people" see them?

Or is cultural understanding a one way street with you libs?

Rhetorical question. I know your answer.

African Americans historically, have been given good reason to distrust police. I can't blame em. Horrific things have been done to them over the years.

All you did there was reassert your previous statement without addressing my points at all.

That's not debate, that's propaganda. And a logical fallacy.

I will give you another chance to be a person and not a mindless bot.

Maybe they should consider the way "white people" see them?

Or is cultural understanding a one way street with you libs?

Rhetorical question. I know your answer

1. An Authority does not have to be an outside Authority for An Appeal to Authority Logical Fallacy.

To be an Appeal to Authority fallacy, it sure does. It has to be some source outside the argument. Which doesn't apply here, since there IS NO argument.

Police chief fired Deputy Goon. That's a fact. Not open to debate.

If I were to quote Herman V. Finstervlep opining that said goon should have been charged with assault and reckless endangerment, AND maintained that therefore it "proves" Deputy Goon did so, THEN you would have an Appeal to Authority.

But ..................................................................................................... I didn't.

Sucks to be you.

2. THe "degree of the assault"? THe one that the Authority you trust so much says was uninjured? What degree of assault is "no injury"? Jeez, it's funny, you think with such a big cop "flipping out" on such a small girl that she would have been badly hurt.

No point made here, no response warranted.

3. Actually, my understanding of police procedure is that if a criminal punches a cop that justifies quite a bit of force, which this young woman did.

Which is not at all what she did, since she was literally in no position to do so.

4. And me calling the Police Chief's statement "vague cover your ass bullshit" could in no way be seen as a concession by me. Don't play dishonest games. I will call you on such bullshit.

Get this straight Clyde -- I'm the one calling out YOUR dishonesty. And I just did it again in the previous line.

Anything else?

1. NO, it does not;

"An Appeal to Authority is a fallacy with the following form: Person A is (claimed to be) an authority on subject S. Person A makes claim C about subject S. Therefore, C is true."

Nothing about the Authority having to be "outside". The point is that you are claiming something is true with nothing but someone's opinion as "proof".

The best Authority is not infallible.

2. You brought up "degree of assault" as why you keep harping on the size difference. Yet the girl is reported to be uninjured. For you to just say that doesn't matter is not credible.

3. On one of the videos, you see her strike at the officer before the "slam".

4. LIar.

1. your definition is correct but that ain't what I did. Apparently it's what you WISH I did. That ain't happening. I don't work for you, chump.

2. I have no idea what point you're either making or running away from. If you can't articulate it, maybe there ain't any.

3. Wrong. I see no such thing. I see her left hand rise up laterally after she's put in a choke hold but she's in no position to strike him even if she had the size to.

4. You don't even refer to anything here so go fuck yourself, loser.

1. You do it constantly when you repeatedly point out that the cop was fired as though that supports or even proves your case.

Liberals. All the self awareness of turnips.

2. YOu keep whining about the irrelevant size difference. NOw you claim it is relevant because it relates to the "Degree of assault". Except there is no injury. So, stop filling the pages with useless filler in an attempt to hide how little you have to support your position.

3. Laterally means side to side. How does a hand "rise up laterally"? But regardless she hit the cop.

4. Fine. Liar. It is I who will be calling you on your dishonest bullshit. SO, you might as well drop it.

I don't know what part of this evades you, but claiming I said something I didn't ...................... still doesn't make me have said it. Doesn't work that way Junior.

2 - you still can't seem to articulate what the fuck your point is. That's a pretty good indication that you don't have one.

3 She flailed. Laterally. For you to suggest that's a "hit" on this guy -- and here's where size matters -- demonstrates your degree of dishonest hackitude.

4. No point ventured = no point gained.

You lose.

1. What point do you think you are making when you keep citing the fact the cop was fired? Dumbass.

2. It's your point to justify your constant whinging about the size difference. And I demolished it. That you are to dim or dishonest to admit it is not my problem.

3. Not a factor in Law Enforcement Procedure that I have ever heard. She hit him, boom justification.

hahahahahahahahhaahhaahhaaha funny stuff frances, just how does he do that? ever pick up a desk with 140 pounds in it? you should know that is physically impossible, but I get that you have no other answer.

You must be retarded. Goon boy bench presses over six hundred pounds. I myself posted a video of him doing that.

So he can flip a desk over backward, with a person in it, and throw that person against a wall ----- yet faced with the headscratching dilemma of simply dragging the desk from point A to point B he suddenly becomes a paraplegic?

Your knee pads are showing, cop knob gobbler.

Desks aren't barbels. Weights don't struggle. There aren't 20 or so bystanders, possible attackers crowded around.

That you think it would be easy for him to get her out of that chair just shows how little experience you have with struggling people.

You don't NEED to "get her out" if what you're doing is dragging her outside, stupid. And there are no "possible attackers". The rest of the class is motionless simply trying not to be noticed so that they're not assaulted next. The girl in the back who nearly gets impaled in the eye is covering her eyes so she doesn't see what's about to happen.

"I've never seen anything so nasty looking, so sick to the point that you know, other students are turning away, don't know what to do, and are just scared for their lives," said Tony Robinson Jr., who made the recording "That's supposed to be somebody that's going to protect us. Not somebody that we need to be scare off, or afraid." -- WLTX

They all knew what was about to go down -- that's why we have not one, not two but three videos. We all know too ---- those of us in the public who aren't down on our knees fellating the authority figure like some comic book action figure.

Grow a pair already ya goddam WIMP. Try at least appearing to stand up for everybody's rights as a citizen instead of jacking off to authority figures and letting the rest of us protect you.

Right. And then she sticks her arm out and it gets broken by her weight and his pulling and you libs have a hissy fit about that.

Liberals. All the intellectual honesty of a crack whore.

I know nothing about a "broken arm". Your last post claimed there were "no injuries".

---- which is it, dishonest HACK?

Obviously I was discussing your hypothetical, you dishonest hack.

Think about it. I'm sure even you cop-worshipping goose steppers can come up with something.

Obviously you cant. You just know "something different". Can't offer any alternatives. But you can bitch about it. Typical leftist.

What are your ideas?

THIS JUST IN:

Prisons are full of criminals who a couple years earlier we're nothing more than innocent troubled teenagers

you know her? you know the pendulum swings both ways. the same thing can be asked of you. Why didn't she just leave when asked to leave, it was obvious she had no intention of being taught? She doesn't care. And yet you want us to care about her? I would if she had some sense of humility, but until then, she can rot somewhere uneducated and it's fine with me.

One more time, guy, she put the Cell Phone away. This was the police officer and the teacher overreacting to a minor case of kids being kids.

Prisons are full of criminals who a couple years earlier we're nothing more than innocent troubled teenagers

true enough.

SO Riddle Me this, Batman!

latest

Why is it that Germany only locks up 78,000 "Criminals" while we lock up 2 million?

Why is it that Japan only locks up 69,000?

It strikes me that the fact we have prisons full of people who were once teenagers (as we all were) isn't really a condemnation of those teenagers as it is of our society.

We find it easier to lock people up than to educate them or provide them with good jobs.

That kind of sucks on us, doesn't it?

Germany and Japan have a fraction of the US population.
More importantly these countries have miniscule negro populations based on overall population.
These countries , especially Japan have extremely severe consequences for criminals.
Had the negro bitch behaved the way she did in a Japanese school she would have been lashed and thrown in prison for ten years.
But that wouldn't have happened anyway. Negroes are as welcome in Japan as the fucking bubonic plague.

true enough.

latest

Why is it that Germany only locks up 78,000 "Criminals" while we lock up 2 million?

It strikes me that the fact we have prisons full of people who were once teenagers (as we all were) isn't really a condemnation of those teenagers as it is of our society.

We find it easier to lock people up than to educate them or provide them with good jobs.

Yes. I agree.

true enough.

latest

Culture and population. Germany and Japan are much smaller than America. We're 5x larger than Germany and 3x larger than Japan. That's one reason.

Second is culture. Japan's culture is simply more moral than ours. Many Asian nations are. Germany still raises kids with discipline. We dont.

And I don't wanna be a racist and bring up demographics. But the crime rate of Belgium (model of theft) is identical to Massachusetts and Utah and Connecticut and....well....not identical to California or Louisiana or Georgia or South Carolina.

Did I call it or what?

I tell you what.

Know why?

The dumbass lacked the ability to think and reason, And he was lazy too. That's why he chose violence. And now he's no longer a cop. He shouldn't have ever been one in the first place.

Did I call it or what?

I tell you what.

Know why?

The dumbass lacked the ability to think and reason, And he was lazy too. That's why he chose violence. And now he's no longer a cop. He shouldn't have ever been one in the first place.

Hey jackass! You STILL can't offer us even 1 alternative solution he should've used? You said there are "many, numerous" better methods.

But when pushed to name just 2 or 3....you run and hide. Sad. It really is.

He's gonna win a wrongful termination lawsuit and be working for Lexington County Sheriff within 2 years. Bank on it.

Did I call it or what?

I tell you what.

Know why?

Hey jackass! You STILL can't offer us even 1 alternative solution he should've used? You said there are "many, numerous" better methods.

But when pushed to name just 2 or 3....you run and hide. Sad. It really is.

He's gonna win a wrongful termination lawsuit and be working for Lexington County Sheriff within 2 years. Bank on it.
Not a chance, that video seals the deal, obvious excessive use of force when she wasn't even under arrest. Hid career is over, and should be. You can't have someone like that with a gun as an authority.

As for other options:

Bring in her "parents".
Wait until she got up herself.
Wait until she got bored, or needed the bathroom, she would have eventually.
Clear the room and just talk with her.
Clear the room except for a friend of hers.
Bring in a professional mental health specialists.
etc.

None of those you will approve of because you approve of using force, against what's more or less still a child...

hahahahahahahahhaahhaahhaaha funny stuff frances, just how does he do that? ever pick up a desk with 140 pounds in it?
With two adult men, no big deal. And he had no trouble throwing her around all alone now did he?

Request a female officer for backup. I think the situation is diffused very quickly. But that would mean the cop actually using his brain. And we know few cops are doing that these days. Their first instinct is to resort to violence. It's their training unfortunately.

And then they would have dragged her out of there together, pretty much the same, and we would be having the same conversation except you libs would be ridiculing him for calling for backup for a "little girl".

Well, we'll never know, huh? The dumb mongoloid blew it. Many other more logical ways to handle this situation. But unfortunately, too many cops are too lazy & dumb to think things through. They resort to violence instead.

Your biased and incorrect generalizations of cops does let us know.

Before you ever saw the video you were that cop's enemy.

Too many dumb lazy morons being given guns & badges. It's a big problem. Most don't even know anything about the Constitution, and don't give a shit. Gotta raise our standards. And we need to stop the Militarization too.

Forum List

Back