Outrage grows after South Carolina officer throws student in classroom

He was just being your typical cave monkey that has to prove he is a man by attacking a teenage girl. He dont be liken Black folks.

At least one man has been in her life unlike whatever no good piece of shit her mother spread her legs for.
There are probably more than just one good men including her father in her life. What does that have to do with the cave monkey that was fired for trying to establish his dominance like monkeys and chimps are known to do?

If there were, the officer wouldn't have been involved at all. She would have done what she was told to do when she was told to do it. I doubt she knows who her daddy is much like many of your kind.
So youre saying children with fathers never disobey or defy authority? Now youre employing monkey logic. Think like a human.

Doesnt matter what you doubt. Youre just a monkey like the fired cop.

I'm not black, therefore, not a monkey. That would be you 2nd class porch monkey.
I know youre not Black. Thats why I called you a cave monkey.

Say it to yourself. The officer fucked up and was terminated.
Really? What did he do that violated department policy? You have yet to answer that question.

I'm not your source dumbass. If you don't know then you probably shouldn't be talking about it until you do.

If you can't name the policy he violated, perhaps you shouldn't be talking about it until you do.

Weeeeeee!

I said that earlier and no you're trying to be clever and use it against me.

Yaaaaaa! Fun Corky!

So that means you still can't name the policy he violated? You seem so sure he violated something, but don't know what it is?

His boss covered that already. He's fired

Those focusing on the cop totally ignore her actions that caused him to come into the class in the first place. Without her actions, he never shows. Her actions, had they continued would have produce no more in the way of punishment if she got anything of consequence at all. The worst part is that she wasted the time of the students in the class that want to learn. That's lost educational time they'll never get back and time she could have cared less about.
Nothing she did should loom larger than the actions of the feral cave chimp. He is the one that abused his authority.

She was just being the typical negro that ignores authority. She is don't be likin' white people.
He was just being your typical cave monkey that has to prove he is a man by attacking a teenage girl. He dont be liken Black folks.

She's not black.
She's not? Do you have a link?

Her actions prove she's a ******. Even honorable blacks don't like her kind.

Apparently the girl wasn't raised properly enough to be in a taxpayer funded school.
Yeah because NO other child that age plays on a cell phone at school...sure thing sparky.

What it was is irrelevant. What she did shows disrespect and an attitude of not having to do what you're told even when the one telling you have the authority to do so. It could have been anything.
OK I will get a badge and tell you to turn over your guns. Now do it! See you didnt do it...no respect for the law.

Turn them over for what? What have I done in order for you to make such a request? I wouldn't do it because you don't have the authority to tell me to. In this situation, the teacher had the authority to tell the girl to go to the discipline office and the officer had the authority to tell her to get up and leave. SHE refused to do what those in authority told her to do for violating the rules. You make it out as if the girl had done nothing and they were picking on her.
Exactly my point. BAD BOY for questioning authority! I said so,so that makes it official!
I think they should either surrender their phones at the front door or elect to leave the school under suspension.

Problem solved.

Nothing she did should loom larger than the actions of the feral cave chimp. He is the one that abused his authority.

She was just being the typical negro that ignores authority. She is don't be likin' white people.

She's not black.

Your actions prove you are a cave monkey. So you dont have a link proving she is not Black?

Say it to yourself. The officer fucked up and was terminated.
Really? What did he do that violated department policy? You have yet to answer that question.

I'm not your source dumbass. If you don't know then you probably shouldn't be talking about it until you do.

If you can't name the policy he violated, perhaps you shouldn't be talking about it until you do.

Weeeeeee!

Yaaaaaa! Fun Corky!

So that means you still can't name the policy he violated? You seem so sure he violated something, but don't know what it is?

You're the one who didn't see the presser. Either find it and watch or wait for someone to tell you what to argue about.

At least one man has been in her life unlike whatever no good piece of shit her mother spread her legs for.
There are probably more than just one good men including her father in her life. What does that have to do with the cave monkey that was fired for trying to establish his dominance like monkeys and chimps are known to do?

If there were, the officer wouldn't have been involved at all. She would have done what she was told to do when she was told to do it. I doubt she knows who her daddy is much like many of your kind.
So youre saying children with fathers never disobey or defy authority? Now youre employing monkey logic. Think like a human.

I'm not black, therefore, not a monkey. That would be you 2nd class porch monkey.

Conservative: I'm not a monkey, how dare you?

*flings poo*

He assaulted her. Now I understand when one of Obama's kids which aren't exactly civilized and can't operate in a civilized society without aping out but what if it had been a white kid that IS civilized....cop has no self control and with 2 previous lawsuits has no business being around ANY underage folks or even on the police force.

I take back every bad thing I ever said about you. Your irrational cop hatred is consistent whether the thug be white or black, they are never wrong and the cop is. High points for consistency, no points for bat shit crazy.
Is the cop not nuts? 2 previous lawsuits for SAME THING!? Dude ain't mentally capable or stable enough to do this job...no way..
Lawsuits? Are you making this up? Do you have a link?
Deputy Ben Fields: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
Spring Valley High School officer Ben Fields' career marked with lawsuits, award - CNN.com

You idiot! The first lawsuit alleging excessive force was dismissed. The second lawsuit he will likely be removed as a defendant because he has nothing to do with the decision to expel a student. You twats are truly desperate to try to smear an outstanding police officer.

You're a chimp.

Monkeys have tails.

Weeeeeee!

Yaaaaaa! Fun Corky!

You're the one who didn't see the presser. Either find it and watch or wait for someone to tell you what to argue about.
I already said I saw it and no mention was made of a specific violation. If you "saw" something the rest of the world didn't, then you should have no problem telling us all what it was.

I didn't crucify anyone. It was his employer who found justification for his termination and it was the school district that banned him from entering any of the district's properties.

Really? The body of text you have posted in this thread shows otherwise.

But I get it, while I want a civil and peaceful society, that is the last thing you Communists want. You hype these situations in an effort to destroy the foundations of a society governed by law, with your eye toward the goal of establishing a society ruled by men.

I have only posted known facts. Y'all are up the supposition creek in a leaky boat with no paddle and the rapids are approaching quickly.

I didn't crucify anyone. It was his employer who found justification for his termination and it was the school district that banned him from entering any of the district's properties.

Really? The body of text you have posted in this thread shows otherwise.

But I get it, while I want a civil and peaceful society, that is the last thing you Communists want. You hype these situations in an effort to destroy the foundations of a society governed by law, with your eye toward the goal of establishing a society ruled by men.

I have only posted known facts. Y'all are up the supposition creek in a leaky boat with no paddle and the rapids are approaching quickly.
They are afraid of young Black girls. They are putting themselves in the position of the cop because of that fear. If this had been a blue eyed blonde and the cop was Black, they would be organizing a witch hunt.

I don't believe the police should be using excessive force on non threatening minors, period.

That's nice.

But then you, nor any other Communist here can manage to say what the deputy SHOULD have done.

The reason is that what he did was right in a civil society of laws - and every last one of us knows it. Where we clash is that you and your cronies don't support a civil society.

Conservative: I'm not a monkey, how dare you?

*flings poo*

You're a porch monkey.

[

Unlike the way he acted.

So, you're got nothing.

Nor does any other Communist in here.

You provide police no option except to shoot and kill.

I don't believe the police should be using excessive force on non threatening minors, period.

I don't believe undisciplined minors should be allowed to disobey authority, period but you don't seem to care HER actions produced the end result.

A school suspension is in order. That does not justify the officer putting his arm around her neck, slamming the girl in the chair, then dragging her out of her chair. What the officer did was far worse than the girl refusing to get off her phone.

She's not black.

Your actions prove you are a cave monkey. So you dont have a link proving she is not Black?

You're color proves you're a monkey.

Forum List

Back