Outrage grows after South Carolina officer throws student in classroom

I'm not your source dumbass. If you don't know then you probably shouldn't be talking about it until you do.

If you can't name the policy he violated, perhaps you shouldn't be talking about it until you do.

Weeeeeee!

I said that earlier and no you're trying to be clever and use it against me.

Yaaaaaa! Fun Corky!

So that means you still can't name the policy he violated? You seem so sure he violated something, but don't know what it is?

You're the one who didn't see the presser. Either find it and watch or wait for someone to tell you what to argue about.
I already said I saw it and no mention was made of a specific violation. If you "saw" something the rest of the world didn't, then you should have no problem telling us all what it was.

You are simply full of shit.

The sheriff stated that the entire focus of their investigation was based on policy. He released their findings and justification for dismissal.

[

Unlike the way he acted.

So, you're got nothing.

Nor does any other Communist in here.

You provide police no option except to shoot and kill.

I don't believe the police should be using excessive force on non threatening minors, period.

I don't believe undisciplined minors should be allowed to disobey authority, period but you don't seem to care HER actions produced the end result.

A school suspension is in order. That does not justify the officer putting his arm around her neck, slamming the girl in the chair, then dragging her out of her chair. What the officer did was far worse than the girl refusing to get off her phone.

So someone that could care less about being there cares about a suspension?

What you don't get is that had she not refused and simply put her phone down, nothing happens. She broke the State's law the moment she disturbed school.

There are probably more than just one good men including her father in her life. What does that have to do with the cave monkey that was fired for trying to establish his dominance like monkeys and chimps are known to do?

If there were, the officer wouldn't have been involved at all. She would have done what she was told to do when she was told to do it. I doubt she knows who her daddy is much like many of your kind.
So youre saying children with fathers never disobey or defy authority? Now youre employing monkey logic. Think like a human.

Doesnt matter what you doubt. Youre just a monkey like the fired cop.

I'm not black, therefore, not a monkey. That would be you 2nd class porch monkey.

Conservative: I'm not a monkey, how dare you?

*flings poo*

You're a porch monkey.

I enjoy seeing you so hurt right now...hey look...

HE STILL FIRED!

c7a7e29f201057a9495e856b719a155f.jpg

If you can't name the policy he violated, perhaps you shouldn't be talking about it until you do.

Weeeeeee!

Yaaaaaa! Fun Corky!

So that means you still can't name the policy he violated? You seem so sure he violated something, but don't know what it is?

You're the one who didn't see the presser. Either find it and watch or wait for someone to tell you what to argue about.
I already said I saw it and no mention was made of a specific violation. If you "saw" something the rest of the world didn't, then you should have no problem telling us all what it was.

The sheriff stated that the entire focus of their investigation was based on policy. He released their findings and justification for dismissal.

WHAT policy specifically?

If there were, the officer wouldn't have been involved at all. She would have done what she was told to do when she was told to do it. I doubt she knows who her daddy is much like many of your kind.
So youre saying children with fathers never disobey or defy authority? Now youre employing monkey logic. Think like a human.

I'm not black, therefore, not a monkey. That would be you 2nd class porch monkey.

*flings poo*

You're a porch monkey.

HE STILL FIRED!

You're incorrect. It's LMNAO. Laughing your ****** ass off.

Weeeeeee!

Yaaaaaa! Fun Corky!

What is it then?
others-089.gif

That goon would not be so brave ...he is brave with a teenage girl unarmed and skinny ...the gorilla would not be so brave with someone that could fight back
Seems the gorilla was the one on the floor.

How about the parents, or may be parent in this case, teach their kids that when someone who has the authority to do so tells them to do something, they do what they're told when they're told. Unlike this punk kid, what the school could do to me meant nothing compared to what would have happened at home. My guess is the girl is that way because whomever raised her is the same way.

You are such an angel growing up. When you were in high school how many times have you disobeyed your teachers? Zero? That's a joke right? You did not see any high school kids misbehaving? That's a joke too. right?
Is that mean parents of these kids are also bad?

I didn't disobey the teachers. You claiming I did means you claim to know more about me than I know. My dad made it clear what would happen to me if I did something like this girl did. While I don't know whether or not he would have done it, I do know I didn't give him a chance to prove it.
I'm exactly right. Your such an angel growing up. Don't lie to yourself. You never disobey any of your teacher when you were in high school? Be honest now.
Yes, "being honest" I've given my teachers a hard time, but when they said to go to the principal's office there was no argument. In fact, I can't recall EVER seeing a student do what this feral animal did. In my day it simply didn't happen.
Agree and that's the reality.

Weeeeeee!

Yaaaaaa! Fun Corky!

What is it then?
others-089.gif
He can't provide the specific policy. I can provide which state law was broken by her refusal.

Yeah because NO other child that age plays on a cell phone at school...sure thing sparky.

What it was is irrelevant. What she did shows disrespect and an attitude of not having to do what you're told even when the one telling you have the authority to do so. It could have been anything.
OK I will get a badge and tell you to turn over your guns. Now do it! See you didnt do it...no respect for the law.

Turn them over for what? What have I done in order for you to make such a request? I wouldn't do it because you don't have the authority to tell me to. In this situation, the teacher had the authority to tell the girl to go to the discipline office and the officer had the authority to tell her to get up and leave. SHE refused to do what those in authority told her to do for violating the rules. You make it out as if the girl had done nothing and they were picking on her.
Exactly my point. BAD BOY for questioning authority! I said so,so that makes it official!
I think they should either surrender their phones at the front door or elect to leave the school under suspension.

Problem solved.
I agree phones have absolutely NO PLACE in school. When I was in school if you were caught,teachers took them returned them at end of school day,caught again they were kept until parent came and got them,3rd time resulted in getting back at end of school year.

*flings poo*

You're a porch monkey.

HE STILL FIRED!

I'm still laughing and you still mad

Que Sera, Sera

Nothing she did should loom larger than the actions of the feral cave chimp. He is the one that abused his authority.

She was just being the typical negro that ignores authority. She is don't be likin' white people.
He was just being your typical cave monkey that has to prove he is a man by attacking a teenage girl. He dont be liken Black folks.

At least one man has been in her life unlike whatever no good piece of shit her mother spread her legs for.
There are probably more than just one good men including her father in her life. What does that have to do with the cave monkey that was fired for trying to establish his dominance like monkeys and chimps are known to do?

Still mad...lol.

Well there's the rub. His employer dismissed him for not correctly handling the situation.

Yet the ONLY way of handling a situation that you leave is deadly force. The cop can shoot the girl to death, or retreat - according to your rules.

You leftists are creating one fucked up society - which of course is your goal.

They're not my rules they're his department's rules.

BTW why are your only options either brutality or lethal force? There isn't anything in the middle?

Actually, brutality is in the middle between what he did and lethal force. Don't try to think too hard about that, you'll strain your brain.

Nothing to think about at all. It wasn't his calm and gentle touch that got him fired.

Seems the gorilla was the one on the floor.

How about the parents, or may be parent in this case, teach their kids that when someone who has the authority to do so tells them to do something, they do what they're told when they're told. Unlike this punk kid, what the school could do to me meant nothing compared to what would have happened at home. My guess is the girl is that way because whomever raised her is the same way.

You are such an angel growing up. When you were in high school how many times have you disobeyed your teachers? Zero? That's a joke right? You did not see any high school kids misbehaving? That's a joke too. right?
Is that mean parents of these kids are also bad?

I didn't disobey the teachers. You claiming I did means you claim to know more about me than I know. My dad made it clear what would happen to me if I did something like this girl did. While I don't know whether or not he would have done it, I do know I didn't give him a chance to prove it.
I'm exactly right. Your such an angel growing up. Don't lie to yourself. You never disobey any of your teacher when you were in high school? Be honest now.
Yes, "being honest" I've given my teachers a hard time, but when they said to go to the principal's office there was no argument. In fact, I can't recall EVER seeing a student do what this feral animal did. In my day it simply didn't happen.
Agree and that's the reality.

In reality, it happened. However, most of us that amount to something today weren't in the classes where thugs and hoodlums refused to act like people.

She was just being the typical negro that ignores authority. She is don't be likin' white people.
He was just being your typical cave monkey that has to prove he is a man by attacking a teenage girl. He dont be liken Black folks.

At least one man has been in her life unlike whatever no good piece of shit her mother spread her legs for.

Still mad...lol.

But you're still a dumbass boy.

Yes I would and I have said as much twice now. They would be gathering all of the information from the perp, the cop, and the witnesses, and comparing that to the appropriate police procedures. Something that I cannot do.

Typically if someone thinks what was done is right they wont support an investigation into the right thing

No, I'm a conservative, you're thinking of democrats. They don't like investigations at all.

So, are we being so silly as to say that people support investigations into right doing now?
it's obvious you know nothing of business or police matters.

Yeah, because the were talking about investigations. But nice dumb act tho...
again, you should learn how business does its business. That includes the Police f00l

*flings poo*

You're a porch monkey.

HE STILL FIRED!

I'm still laughing and you still mad

Que Sera, Sera

You're still a ****** and nothing will ever change that. I'd laugh if that's I was ever going to be.

He assaulted her. Now I understand when one of Obama's kids which aren't exactly civilized and can't operate in a civilized society without aping out but what if it had been a white kid that IS civilized....cop has no self control and with 2 previous lawsuits has no business being around ANY underage folks or even on the police force.

I take back every bad thing I ever said about you. Your irrational cop hatred is consistent whether the thug be white or black, they are never wrong and the cop is. High points for consistency, no points for bat shit crazy.
Is the cop not nuts? 2 previous lawsuits for SAME THING!? Dude ain't mentally capable or stable enough to do this job...no way..
Lawsuits? Are you making this up? Do you have a link?
Deputy Ben Fields: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
Spring Valley High School officer Ben Fields' career marked with lawsuits, award - CNN.com

You idiot! The first lawsuit alleging excessive force was dismissed. The second lawsuit he will likely be removed as a defendant because he has nothing to do with the decision to expel a student. You twats are truly desperate to try to smear an outstanding police officer.

Since he confiscated their phone/video, they really had no proof, now did they?

Well there's the rub. His employer dismissed him for not correctly handling the situation.

Yet the ONLY way of handling a situation that you leave is deadly force. The cop can shoot the girl to death, or retreat - according to your rules.

You leftists are creating one fucked up society - which of course is your goal.

They're not my rules they're his department's rules.

BTW why are your only options either brutality or lethal force? There isn't anything in the middle?

Actually, brutality is in the middle between what he did and lethal force. Don't try to think too hard about that, you'll strain your brain.

Nothing to think about at all. It wasn't his calm and gentle touch that got him fired.

So then you got...

img_0420.jpg

Forum List

Back