Outrage Grows After Undocumented Father Arrested in Front of Daughter Near School

In American law, there is no such thing as "an illegal" person only an illegal act.
Wrong snowflake, the act was illegally entering our nation, not returning home make you an illegal person in our nation. Stop playing word games. It makes you look silly.

Try selling that to the dept that took him into custody, dumbass. lol

You really are an idiot. It's obvious you have no f'ing clue about what's actually happening.
We cannot all be brainy.
We don't need you to remind us of that.
I realize you speak for everyone else on USMessageBoard. I wish I were as popular.
That might be because I have some common sense. It might also be because I value American lives.
The Mexican man's American family would see things differently from you. It seems mean-spirited and destroying a family.
It's destroying a family? Who said he couldn't take them with him?

Hopefully, this outrage results in more illegal immigrants protesting, so the government can detain them easier.
Most Americans must be saddened by what is happening at the instigation of a loco president.

I'm pretty happy about it, especially when people like you post stories like this one.
By all accounts, the father was an ordinary law-abiding person

Except the DUI... And the stolen car... And coming here illegally ( and probably using a stolen ID and SS number)...And ignoring his initial deportation order.
I'll miss him when he goes back to Mexico. He sounded like a swell guy.

That's why i wait till the whole story comes out. The report was designed to illicit a knee-jerk response against Immigration Officials. More 'Fake News.' He may have been wanted for other crimes. If not, i'm a fair-minded person. Something reasonable could be worked out.
We have the whole story. There are cruel and heartless people who back-up the police every time, contrary to your belief.

Police enforce our laws, so yes, good people do back them up all the time unless they broke a law themselves.

The agents broke no law here. They are doing what they should have been doing the last 8 years. We are proud of them.
The man's American family is not proud of the Immigration officers who were dressed like policemen.

If what you say is true, and he only has a couple minor past offenses, something could be worked out. So let's wait a little longer on this one. It may still work out for all parties involved. If it does, i hope this same media outlet that reported this, comes back and updaste the story. Because that doesn't happen enough. If he does get to stay, i hope those folks give Immigration Officials some credit.
It appears he does have a legal counsel.

As far as an historical DUI conviction, that case is closed.

Just because the case is closed doesn't mean all is forgiven.

You get a DUI in this country, you may lose your drivers license for a number of months. If it's one of several, you may lose your license for years or even forever. More than likely, you will have to pay huge insurance premiums being on High Risk.

As a professional driver, I would not only lose my license for a period of time, but I would also lose my career for life.

Quit acting like this clown is being treated unfairly.
You get a DUI in this country, you may lose your drivers license for a number of months. If it's one of several, you may lose your license for years or even forever. More than likely, you will have to pay huge insurance premiums being on High Risk.
Thanks Ray...^this right here brings into question...

I've read about the DUI charges but, nothing accompanying
those charges in articles, related to driving without a license,
or driving without insurance.

If he had a license, how so...
For him to legally obtain a license,
he would have had to do so through fraudulent means.

If he would have killed someone drunk behind the wheel
these nuts who defend him being illegally here
and poo poo an old DUI, would still find a way to justify it!

I wonder what would happen to an American living in Mexico illegally driving around drunk?

Obviously this guy does have a disregard for our laws.

But oh! His daughter was crying, so that gives him a "get out of jail free" card. Forget our laws, we need to make this child stop crying!

Give her a cardboard cookie

We cannot all be brainy.
I realize you speak for everyone else on USMessageBoard. I wish I were as popular.
That might be because I have some common sense. It might also be because I value American lives.
The Mexican man's American family would see things differently from you. It seems mean-spirited and destroying a family.
Deporting American citizens would be a step too far even for Trump supporters, I suspect.

Deporting American citizens would be a step too far even for Trump supporters, I suspect.
That brings us back to you being an idiot.

Outrage Grows After Undocumented Father Arrested in Front of Daughter Near School
Tough shit.

You should not have come here in the first place (or overstayed) without our express prior consent.

Actions have consequences.

Welcome to yours.

You have nobody to blame but yourself.

Our country... our rules... not yours.

The crimes you refer to were old misdemeanors and closed cases. They cannot even be used again according to the principle of double jeopardy.
Not having travel papers is not a crime.

Yes, it is.

Now i'm confused. That poster said he only had a DUI offense. But then he also referred to old 'cases.' That would be plural. So how many 'cases' are we talking about?
Three old misdemeanors which were dealt with by judges: a DUI, driving without proper papers and buying a car without proper documents, I believe. Not felonies and no one was hurt and for the past twenty years no trouble with the law.

I don't know, doesn't look good for him. I still believe there's more to the story. For them to issue a Deportation Order, they must have seen more. But regardless, if you are an Illegal, i would advise not committing additional crimes. That would only be begging for prison or Deportation.
In American law, there is no such thing as "an illegal" person only an illegal act.

I hear what you're saying, but if you're here illegally, it would be in your best interest to not commit additional crimes. It's only begging for trouble.

The crimes you refer to were old misdemeanors and closed cases. They cannot even be used again according to the principle of double jeopardy.
Not having travel papers is not a crime.

Yes, it is.

Now i'm confused. That poster said he only had a DUI offense. But then he also referred to old 'cases.' That would be plural. So how many 'cases' are we talking about?
Three old misdemeanors which were dealt with by judges: a DUI, driving without proper papers and buying a car without proper documents, I believe. Not felonies and no one was hurt and for the past twenty years no trouble with the law.

I don't know, doesn't look good for him. I still believe there's more to the story. For them to issue a Deportation Order, they must have seen more. But regardless, if you are an Illegal, i would advise not committing additional crimes. That would only be begging for prison or Deportation.
They were rightly called "Illegal" until the media started calling them "Undocumented" under GW.

The DUI and a car not properly registered two decades before is far from murder, armed robbery or rape.

Correct. That's why he's being deported and not being sent to prison.
But President Trump assured the American people he want to go after only hardened criminals. He spoke of real bad hombres. I think the President might be a polyglot.
But President Trump assured the American people he want to go after only hardened criminals. He spoke of real bad hombres. I think the President might be a polyglot.
Well, in that case, if you're going to do for one, you do for all!

Prostitutes should be released
Shoplifters should be released
Drug dealers and addicts should be released
Rod Blagojevich shouldn't even be in jail

If prisoners had any sense, they would seek appeals
based on the fact that the U.S. allows the harboring of
illegal immigrants who are breaking the law being here illegally

The law is the law, if we are not going to enforce it for everyone,
then either, take it off the books or start letting prisoners free

Yes, it is.

I hear what you're saying, but if you're here illegally, it would be in your best interest to not commit additional crimes. It's only begging for trouble.
It is more correct to speak of undocumented immigrants as being in the USA without visa.
I would advise everyone to avoid breaking the law.

It's about time!

I would have cheered had I been there

Sociopaths generally cheer over families being torn apart, indeed.

No, you idiot, sociopaths cheer when people get away with committing crimes.

Such as the ICE scumbags impersonating police officers? You do know that's a crime, right?

They are federal agents, meaning they are police officers.

I wish libs could grow a brain.

Is that conservatard logic?

There's a reason why when there's a robber in your house, you don't call ICE -- you call the police, conservatard.

I gotta list of folks that can be deported for all I give a shit.

The DUI and a car not properly registered two decades before is far from murder, armed robbery or rape.

Correct. That's why he's being deported and not being sent to prison.
Well, in that case, if you're going to do for one, you do for all!

Prostitutes should be released
Shoplifters should be released
Drug dealers and addicts should be released
Rod Blagojevich shouldn't even be in jail

If prisoners had any sense, they would seek appeals
based on the fact that the U.S. allows the harboring of
illegal immigrants who are breaking the law being here illegally

The law is the law, if we are not going to enforce it for everyone,
then either, take it off the books or start letting prisoners free
There are certainly far too many people incarcerated in the USA.

Hopefully, this outrage results in more illegal immigrants protesting, so the government can detain them easier.
Most Americans must be saddened by what is happening at the instigation of a loco president.

I'm pretty happy about it, especially when people like you post stories like this one.
That's why i wait till the whole story comes out. The report was designed to illicit a knee-jerk response against Immigration Officials. More 'Fake News.' He may have been wanted for other crimes. If not, i'm a fair-minded person. Something reasonable could be worked out.
We have the whole story. There are cruel and heartless people who back-up the police every time, contrary to your belief.

Police enforce our laws, so yes, good people do back them up all the time unless they broke a law themselves.

The agents broke no law here. They are doing what they should have been doing the last 8 years. We are proud of them.
The man's American family is not proud of the Immigration officers who were dressed like policemen.

If what you say is true, and he only has a couple minor past offenses, something could be worked out. So let's wait a little longer on this one. It may still work out for all parties involved. If it does, i hope this same media outlet that reported this, comes back and updaste the story. Because that doesn't happen enough. If he does get to stay, i hope those folks give Immigration Officials some credit.
It appears he does have a legal counsel

If it's only minor offenses like you've suggested, something could be worked out. But future folks coming here illegally, better take notice. Improving border security and ending Illegal Immigration, is being taken more seriously at this point.

Yes, it is.

I hear what you're saying, but if you're here illegally, it would be in your best interest to not commit additional crimes. It's only begging for trouble
When someone violates parole by committing a crime,
they are sent back to prison to serve the rest of their sentence!

It's about time!

I would have cheered had I been there

Sociopaths generally cheer over families being torn apart, indeed.

No, you idiot, sociopaths cheer when people get away with committing crimes.

Such as the ICE scumbags impersonating police officers? You do know that's a crime, right?

They are federal agents, meaning they are police officers.

I wish libs could grow a brain.

Is that conservatard logic?

There's a reason why when there's a robber in your house, you don't call ICE -- you call the police, conservatard.
Police are not Federal.

Forum List

Back