Outraged White Guy Gets A Beating By A Black Woman....

He didn't get a beating by a black woman. He didn't even hit her. He grabbed her shirt. Had he opened up a can of white whoop ass on that bitch she'd have needed "uh ambelance."

He didn't get a beating by a black woman. He didn't even hit her. He grabbed her shirt. Had he opened up a can of white whoop ass on that bitch she'd have needed "uh ambelance."
He didnt hit her because the hand speed left him bewildered and cowardly. Sorry he got served a giant McKAsskicking with some large fries and Sweet Tea. :laugh:

and eventually arrested. This inbred evidently bit off more than he could chew. My only regret is that they didnt beat him senseless before calling the cops. No telling if the cops would have actually done anything.

A man attacked a McDonald's employee over a straw - CNN

Wow she really wailed on that man.

Good for her.

He should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

I just hope he's in prison with billy bubba who teaches him exactly what assault is every day he's in prison.

and eventually arrested. This inbred evidently bit off more than he could chew. My only regret is that they didnt beat him senseless before calling the cops. No telling if the cops would have actually done anything.

A man attacked a McDonald's employee over a straw - CNN

Outrageous. But the guy who figured the thing to do was to shoot video, should have instead come around behind the customer and put him in a choke hold. First things first.

It wasn't a man who shot the video.

It was a woman customer who was in the drive thru. She heard the yelling, got out of her car and shot the video. Her daughter was in the car with her.

She did the right thing. Whether the person who shot the video was a woman or not. The best thing was to get video proof of the whole thing. Not jump in to make the situation more chaotic and worse.

She got the best of him and i laughed my ass off.
Why is this in the race forum?
He is white and she is Black. Why wouldnt it be in the race forum?

Because it's not race related. Moved
Thanks. If you want to give it more exposure thats always a good thing but I disagree. It definitely is race related.

I agree, we don't KNOW it's race-related simply based on an observation of two people we've never met.

I would guess race was a factor as you would, but we don't KNOW that. So it becomes an ass-sumption. Ass-sumptions get us nowhere.
I know its race related. I see the body language of the white guy. He wouldnt have had the same body language if that was a white woman. He wouldnt have even grabbed her if she was white. You would have to be Black to understand I guess.

I'm not black. I'm white.

I agree with you. No white man is going to do that to a white woman. He may walk up her aggressively while loudly yelling but no white man is going to grab a white woman like that. At least no sane and sober white man will.

I don't believe that a person has to be black to see this.

It happened in Florida. I've been to Florida. Many times. My aunt used to live there. I know the attitudes of some white people there. I've seen it many, many times. My aunt used to call men like that "good old boys."

They don't just have a problem with African Americans. They have a big problem with people from the north too. If I had a nickel for every time I heard "damn yankee" from people in Florida, I would be rich now. Some will say it directly to your face. Others will mumble it or say it as you're walking away.

Florida is a big state with a lot of different people living there since it's where people in the east go when they're old and want to get away from cold weather. So there are a lot of different people there with a lot of different views.

My favorite part of the state is The Keys. I'm an island lover.

I agree with you. No white man is going to do that to a white woman. He may walk up her aggressively while loudly yelling but no white man is going to grab a white woman like that. At least no sane and sober white man will.

:04: So you finally believe Brett Kavanaugh.

Thanks. If you want to give it more exposure thats always a good thing but I disagree. It definitely is race related.

I agree, we don't KNOW it's race-related simply based on an observation of two people we've never met.

I would guess race was a factor as you would, but we don't KNOW that. So it becomes an ass-sumption. Ass-sumptions get us nowhere.
I know its race related. I see the body language of the white guy. He wouldnt have had the same body language if that was a white woman. He wouldnt have even grabbed her if she was white. You would have to be Black to understand I guess.

I agree with all that, but the fact remains we don't *KNOW* that. We FEEL it. But for all we know this guy may wander the streets assaulting anybody and everybody just because he's fucked up.
Thats not the only reason I say its race related. If that was a white woman he would have been kicked out immediately. Even after this asshole grabs her the manager is still helping him like he is still a customer. The police were not immediately called and she has to ask why not.

Exactly.

:04: So you finally believe Brett Kavanaugh.
Brett was a lush. His buddy even wrote a book about it.

I know its race related......

No, you don't. I know this might be hard for you to imagine, but just because an altercation occurs between a white person and a black person doesn't mean it's race related. Sometimes people are just assholes.

I also see it as sexist and cowardly.

He didn't attack the men standing there.

He attacked a woman who was smaller than he is.

No, you don't. I know this might be hard for you to imagine, but just because an altercation occurs between a white person and a black person doesn't mean it's race related. Sometimes people are just assholes.

Two women. After he was finally told to leave he kicked another Black woman in the stomach on the way out.

That very well may be, but that wasn't the premise of the discussion

Two women. After he was finally told to leave he kicked another Black woman in the stomach on the way out.

I'm so not surprised.

I've encountered that type of man many times.

So he got his ass arrested then? Good.
I remember I had similar scenario protecting a white female employee when I was working in the transportation industry. I knocked a couple of the guys teeth out and one of the cops wanted to put cuffs on me even though there were several witnesses that saw the incident.
What happened when you woke up and realized you were still a snowflake? Did you cry?

He is white and she is Black. Why wouldnt it be in the race forum?

It happened in Florida. I've been to Florida. Many times. My aunt used to live there. I know the attitudes of some white people there. I've seen it many, many times. My aunt used to call men like that "good old boys."

They don't just have a problem with African Americans. They have a big problem with people from the north too. If I had a nickel for every time I heard "damn yankee" from people in Florida, I would be rich now. Some will say it directly to your face. Others will mumble it or say it as you're walking away.

Florida is a big state with a lot of different people living there since it's where people in the east go when they're old and want to get away from cold weather. So there are a lot of different people there with a lot of different views.

White men abuse white women all the time

White men abuse white women all the time
Black men abuse women much more frequently. Just saying.

Forum List

Back