Outraged White Guy Gets A Beating By A Black Woman....

and eventually arrested. This inbred evidently bit off more than he could chew. My only regret is that they didnt beat him senseless before calling the cops. No telling if the cops would have actually done anything.

A man attacked a McDonald's employee over a straw - CNN
Good thing Africans never behave like this in restaurants.
All I know is that this Trump mf got his white ass beat down by a McDonald teenager....LOLOLOLO

Yes the customer should have had his ass handed to him. No it is not a racial issue, unless he spewed racial trash toward the employee. If a black man had said degrading things to a white employee, the blacks on this forum would say the white person deserved it, that is pitiful
That didn't happen now, did it?

and eventually arrested. This inbred evidently bit off more than he could chew. My only regret is that they didnt beat him senseless before calling the cops. No telling if the cops would have actually done anything.

What does this story have to do with the ethnicity of either the McDonalds employee or the homeless bum who grabbed her?

Actually, nothing.

The only thing I find interesting is that around here, they wouldn't have called the police, the McDonalds staff would have roughed him up and shoved him in the dumpster in the back. No charges or anything like that. No one was seriously injured

All I know is that this Trump mf got his white ass beat down by a McDonald teenager....LOLOLOLO

What makes you think that the bum was a Trump supporter? He wasn't wearing a MAGA hat. And even if he was, he's a bum and would wear whatever hat he could find.

:rolleyes:

That's your Trump Derangement Syndrome talking.

Let's seee.... I'll have a large fry, a big mac, a coffee.

Would you like anything else with that order?

Sure, I'll have a small can of whoop ass.

Watch the video frame by frame for best effect. Her punches are so quick that they are just blurs.

Wait, he said he wanted a refund? He should be trespassed from the store, hell from ALL of the McDonald's in the area for that matter for having grabbed her.

And in my "professional" opinion I'd lay odds that there is a racial component if for no other reason than him falsely stating "I just ____ asked you a question" as if her refusing an answer that was to his liking gives him license to put his hands on her.

You'd almost have to be a black woman to understand what I'm talking about.

Trust me I get it. The other day I took my mom to fill her prescription and this guy at the counter was being extremely polite to her to the point that my gut told me something was going on. I looked at my mom and she wouldnt look at me. So I started staring at the guy and you could tell he was getting really nervous. My mom waited until I got her back home to tell me he yelled at her when she had dropped off the prescription she was laughing about how different his attitude was when I was there with her.

Yes the customer should have had his ass handed to him. No it is not a racial issue, unless he spewed racial trash toward the employee. If a black man had said degrading things to a white employee, the blacks on this forum would say the white person deserved it, that is pitiful
Its a racial issue. Until you become Black you have no valid basis for stating it wasnt.

She got the best of him and i laughed my ass off.
Why is this in the race forum?
He is white and she is Black. Why wouldnt it be in the race forum?

Because it's not race related. Moved
Thanks. If you want to give it more exposure thats always a good thing but I disagree. It definitely is race related.
Just because a white and a black are involved in whatever, does not mean the whatever is a racial issue. He most likely would have treated any employee that way.
Yeah he had a chance and the only two he treated that way were Black females. You think its coincidence in your denial.

Let's seee.... I'll have a large fry, a big mac, a coffee.

Would you like anything else with that order?

Sure, I'll have a small can of whoop ass.

Watch the video frame by frame for best effect. Her punches are so quick that they are just blurs.

Wait, he said he wanted a refund? He should be trespassed from the store, hell from ALL of the McDonald's in the area for that matter for having grabbed her.

And in my "professional" opinion I'd lay odds that there is a racial component if for no other reason than him falsely stating "I just ____ asked you a question" as if her refusing an answer that was to his liking gives him license to put his hands on her.

You'd almost have to be a black woman to understand what I'm talking about.

Trust me I get it. The other day I took my mom to fill her prescription and this guy at the counter was being extremely polite to her to the point that my gut told me something was going on. I looked at my mom and she wouldnt look at me. So I started staring at the guy and you could tell he was getting really nervous. My mom waited until I got her back home to tell me he yelled at her when she had dropped off the prescription she was laughing about how different his attitude was when I was there with her.

Cool story that no one believes bro.

That didn't happen now, did it?
duh, because it wasn't a white woman or a black man

Its a racial issue. Until you become Black you have no valid basis for stating it wasnt.
Since one of the people was white I DO have a valid basis for stating it wasn't. Just because a black person is involved in whatever, does not mean a white person doesn't have a right to their opinion.

She got the best of him and i laughed my ass off.
Why is this in the race forum?
He is white and she is Black. Why wouldnt it be in the race forum?

Because it's not race related. Moved
Thanks. If you want to give it more exposure thats always a good thing but I disagree. It definitely is race related.
Just because a white and a black are involved in whatever, does not mean the whatever is a racial issue. He most likely would have treated any employee that way.
Yeah he had a chance and the only two he treated that way were Black females. You think its coincidence in your denial.
That doesn't prove that he would treat a white woman any differently. I never said what he did was right, it certainly was not, I just don't know if it was racial, neither do you.

Oh Goody! Yet another Racist Race Baiting thread by a Racist Race Baiting Race Baiter.

Forum List

Back