Outraged White Guy Gets A Beating By A Black Woman....

I agree, we don't KNOW it's race-related simply based on an observation of two people we've never met.

I would guess race was a factor as you would, but we don't KNOW that. So it becomes an ass-sumption. Ass-sumptions get us nowhere.
I know its race related......

No, you don't. I know this might be hard for you to imagine, but just because an altercation occurs between a white person and a black person doesn't mean it's race related. Sometimes people are just assholes.

So he got his ass arrested then? Good.
One things for certain, the Trump empowered white mf will take his business to starbucks and not McDonalds where the hood meets the fries....LOLOLOLOLO....cause we don't play that Starbucks cum by ya nigga shit at Micky-D''s

He's homeless. I doubt he can afford Starbucks. You can stop spazzing now, Funky Cleopatra.

I remember I had similar scenario protecting a white female employee when I was working in the transportation industry. I knocked a couple of the guys teeth out and one of the cops wanted to put cuffs on me even though there were several witnesses that saw the incident.
So how did you get out of that one? A night in the slammer, or did the witnesses convince the cops to fall back?
I told the cop I wasnt an idiot and he couldnt cuff me over a citizens arrest. Then I told him he didnt want to lose his job over this so he better think twice about arresting me. I still ended up reporting him and his sergeant made him come back and apologize to me.
You are obviously not black.

Cuz then, with all that uppity and sassy talking back, you'd be dead.

I remember I had similar scenario protecting a white female employee when I was working in the transportation industry. I knocked a couple of the guys teeth out and one of the cops wanted to put cuffs on me even though there were several witnesses that saw the incident.
So how did you get out of that one? A night in the slammer, or did the witnesses convince the cops to fall back?
I told the cop I wasnt an idiot and he couldnt cuff me over a citizens arrest. Then I told him he didnt want to lose his job over this so he better think twice about arresting me. I still ended up reporting him and his sergeant made him come back and apologize to me.
You are obviously not black.

Cuz then, with all that uppity and sassy talking back, you'd be dead.
Well I had on my shirt and tie as the manager and was feeling managerial. :laugh:

I agree, we don't KNOW it's race-related simply based on an observation of two people we've never met.

I would guess race was a factor as you would, but we don't KNOW that. So it becomes an ass-sumption. Ass-sumptions get us nowhere.

No, you don't. I know this might be hard for you to imagine, but just because an altercation occurs between a white person and a black person doesn't mean it's race related. Sometimes people are just assholes.
This guy was more than an asshole he was a racist asshole and like I also said, if this woman had been white it would have been handled way differently.

This guy was more than an asshole he was a racist asshole and like I also said, if this woman had been white it would have been handled way differently.

You can say it as much as you want, but that doesn't make it true.

You can deny it as much as you want but it doesnt change the facts.

You can deny it as much as you want but it doesnt change the facts.

You haven't cited any facts; you have cited opinion without tangible evidence to back it up.

and eventually arrested. This inbred evidently bit off more than he could chew. My only regret is that they didnt beat him senseless before calling the cops. No telling if the cops would have actually done anything.

A man attacked a McDonald's employee over a straw - CNN

Outrageous. But the guy who figured the thing to do was to shoot video, should have instead come around behind the customer and put him in a choke hold. First things first.
Welcome to the 21st century

I agree with all that, but the fact remains we don't *KNOW* that. We FEEL it. But for all we know this guy may wander the streets assaulting anybody and everybody just because he's fucked up.
Thats not the only reason I say its race related. If that was a white woman he would have been kicked out immediately. Even after this asshole grabs her the manager is still helping him like he is still a customer. The police were not immediately called and she has to ask why not.

OK, fair point. I hadn't read that far.
The manager also tells her to go home without asking if she is ok. Thats when the guy gets even braver and says he wants her fired.

That ain't right. If she's my employee I'm taking her off to a quiet corner and giving her all the break and venting she might need and assuring her that I'll have her back.
Through it all I am more upset at the Black males that were there. They should have attacked him the moment he grabbed her instead of trying to pull her back.
Probably worried about cops coming in and shooting them first then asking what happened.

Thats not the only reason I say its race related. If that was a white woman he would have been kicked out immediately. Even after this asshole grabs her the manager is still helping him like he is still a customer. The police were not immediately called and she has to ask why not.

OK, fair point. I hadn't read that far.
The manager also tells her to go home without asking if she is ok. Thats when the guy gets even braver and says he wants her fired.

That ain't right. If she's my employee I'm taking her off to a quiet corner and giving her all the break and venting she might need and assuring her that I'll have her back.
Through it all I am more upset at the Black males that were there. They should have attacked him the moment he grabbed her instead of trying to pull her back.
Probably worried about cops coming in and shooting them first then asking what happened.
I didnt consider that. I teach all my male relatives that its an honorable way to die protecting the Black female.

and eventually arrested. This inbred evidently bit off more than he could chew. My only regret is that they didnt beat him senseless before calling the cops. No telling if the cops would have actually done anything.

A man attacked a McDonald's employee over a straw - CNN

The cops would have arrested her for attacking a white guy
Ah...how dare she after he grabbed her first.....she's so UPPITY!

You sound like LBJ. Would FDR shake her hand or was he in fear that the black would rub off on him?

I didnt consider that. I teach all my male relatives that its an honorable way to die protecting the Black female.

DAMN that's racist !!!
So you teach them to laugh and walk the other way if a poor little white girl is gettin' beat?
or maybe you teach them to beat up white girls? How brave.

Wait...Who da fuk made YOU Lord of Knowledge?

DAMN that's racist !!!
So you teach them to laugh and walk the other way if a poor little white girl is gettin' beat?
or maybe you teach them to beat up white girls? How brave.

Wait...Who da fuk made YOU Lord of Knowledge?
See post #3 of the thread lice head. :rolleyes:

Outraged White Guy Gets A Beating By A Black Woman....

Last edited:
#TheLargerIssue #SingleParenting #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Asclepias wrote what appears to be fairytale, "I told the cop I wasnt an idiot and he couldnt cuff me over a citizens arrest. Then I told him he didnt want to lose his job over this so he better think twice about arresting me. I still ended up reporting him and his sergeant made him come back and apologize to me."

Hello, A. If a citizen is assaulted by a knucklehead, and the victim identifies the knucklehead to police, do you expect the police to handcuff the knucklehead at the time of arrest?

Asclepias, continued the fantasy, writing, "One of the cops ended up being a good friend of mine and yes I was lucky. He later quit the force over having to work with too many white nationalists and racists. This was in Sacramento Ca about 1997"

LOL...thanks for the giggle, my friend.

POLICE EDUCATOR TRAINING CHILD ABUSE.jpg

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

"After his attack on James, a Pinellas County police report shows that Taylor assaulted another Black female employee as he was being thrown out of the McDonald’s. "

Hmmm...how many, if any, non-black American or foreign born people are employed at this McDonalds, on this shift?

Peace.

Forum List

Back