Outraged White Guy Gets A Beating By A Black Woman....

She got the best of him and i laughed my ass off.
Why is this in the race forum?
He is white and she is Black. Why wouldnt it be in the race forum?

Because it's not race related. Moved
Thanks. If you want to give it more exposure thats always a good thing but I disagree. It definitely is race related.

I agree with the reasoning ---- we don't KNOW it's race-related simply based on an observation of two people we've never met.

I would guess race was a factor as you would, but we don't KNOW that. So it becomes an ass-sumption. Ass-sumptions get us nowhere.

Thanks. If you want to give it more exposure thats always a good thing but I disagree. It definitely is race related.

I agree, we don't KNOW it's race-related simply based on an observation of two people we've never met.

I would guess race was a factor as you would, but we don't KNOW that. So it becomes an ass-sumption. Ass-sumptions get us nowhere.
I know its race related. I see the body language of the white guy. He wouldnt have had the same body language if that was a white woman. He wouldnt have even grabbed her if she was white. You would have to be Black to understand I guess.

I agree, we don't KNOW it's race-related simply based on an observation of two people we've never met.

I know its race related. I see the body language of the white guy. He wouldnt have had the same body language if that was a white woman. He wouldnt have even grabbed her if she was white. You would have to be Black to understand I guess.

I agree with all that, but the fact remains we don't *KNOW* that. We FEEL it. But for all we know this guy may wander the streets assaulting anybody and everybody just because he's fucked up.

I agree with all that, but the fact remains we don't *KNOW* that. We FEEL it. But for all we know this guy may wander the streets assaulting anybody and everybody just because he's fucked up.
Thats not the only reason I say its race related. If that was a white woman he would have been kicked out immediately. Even after this asshole grabs her the manager is still helping him like he is still a customer. The police were not immediately called and she has to ask why not.

Thats not the only reason I say its race related. If that was a white woman he would have been kicked out immediately. Even after this asshole grabs her the manager is still helping him like he is still a customer. The police were not immediately called and she has to ask why not.

OK, fair point. I hadn't read that far.

The manager also tells her to go home without asking if she is ok. Thats when the guy gets even braver and says he wants her fired.

The manager also tells her to go home without asking if she is ok. Thats when the guy gets even braver and says he wants her fired.

That ain't right. If she's my employee I'm taking her off to a quiet corner and giving her all the break and venting she might need and assuring her that I'll have her back.

That ain't right. If she's my employee I'm taking her off to a quiet corner and giving her all the break and venting she might need and assuring her that I'll have her back.
Through it all I am more upset at the Black males that were there. They should have attacked him the moment he grabbed her instead of trying to pull her back.

Because everything about the OP is about race. That's all she sees, all she can think of. She loved Obama because hes black and hates Trump because he's white. But if you hate xxxxxx, DAZ WACIST!!!

Racist term deleted. Do not bypass the word filter again. airplanemechanic

Last edited by a moderator:

So you have seen this guys body language before when he's giving white women a hard time?
But yes I agree with you the guy should have been put down.

So he got his ass arrested then? Good.
One things for certain, the Trump empowered white mf will take his business to starbucks and not McDonalds where the hood meets the fries....LOLOLOLOLO....cause we don't play that Starbucks cum by ya nigga shit at Micky-D''s

So you have seen this guys body language before when he's giving white women a hard time?
But yes I agree with you the guy should have been put down.
Never saw the guy before in my life so I have no experience with his body language with a white woman However, that deflection has nothing to do with the body language I have seen numerous racist white males exhibit towards Black women.

and eventually arrested. This inbred evidently bit off more than he could chew. My only regret is that they didnt beat him senseless before calling the cops. No telling if the cops would have actually done anything.

A man attacked a McDonald's employee over a straw - CNN
Good thing Africans never behave like this in restaurants.
LOLOL...what you had was some Trump empowered white motherfucka thinkin he gonna send for some black chic and get away with it...well, if I was white dude, I'd stalk out a starbucks. Them passy nigga's there won't hit you back, they'll just demand diversity training.

and eventually arrested. This inbred evidently bit off more than he could chew. My only regret is that they didnt beat him senseless before calling the cops. No telling if the cops would have actually done anything.

Throw a pan of hot french fry grease on him. Guaranteed to slow him down.
Heat of the moment. She was just in survival mode.
Ace, survival mode my ass, this Trump mf got a beat down from a underpaid, hard working black woman who took his ass to class and did row call on his white ass. A TAPE THAT WILL LIVE IN EMPHAMY!!!

Good thing Africans never behave like this in restaurants.

Indeed. Usually they're on the receiving end of it.

>> Asma Jama was at an Applebee’s restaurant in Coon Rapids with friends and children last fall when another patron suddenly attacked her.

She was hit in the face with a glass beer mug. Her offense? Speaking Swahili.

Nearly a year later, the woman who hit her, Jodie Marie Burchard-Risch, stood in Anoka County District Court and pleaded guilty Monday to third-degree assault for the crime, according to Elizabeth Mohr, a spokeswoman for the Anoka County attorney’s office.

The 44-year-old Ramsey woman also admitted that her actions were fueled by race or bias.

.... In a Minnesota Public Radio interview after the incident, Jama said she told Burchard-Risch before she was hit: “I’m home. I can speak English, but we choose to speak whatever language we want.” <<​

Forum List

Back