Outrageous!!!! DOJ seeks prison time for Woman who stole Ashley Biden’s diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why isn’t Joey Xiden leading his fbi on this???
Maybe he is… or maybe it was dealt with privately a long time ago. That’s the point, it’s their business not yours to ask a million questions and invade their privacy for political reasons. Shame on you

I didn’t
Of course you did. You circled the molested line at the top of the page, then the shower line at the bottom and ignored everything inbetween.

I had to bring up the Woolzacks, you didn’t say a word about that and it was the next line after the molested comment you circled. What’s up with that.? Super dishonest on your part.

Nope. Changing diapers isn't but you knew that.
Why isn’t it? He is a male adult undressing an underage female and touching her private parts. Why no outrage? Because she is a baby and he is her father? Of course. So for the shower thing to be wrong we would have to know the child’s age, right? Do we know her age?? No, we don’t

She was found guilty, by a jury of her peers and a judge in good standing, so of course she should be sentenced. Four to ten months seems reasonable.
10 months for a book ? Nazi much lefty ?

Oooook yeah she’s only talking about her father showering with her…but yeah that’s not who she felt molesters her

Geez you cultist

But again, arguement sake who did she felt molested her?
Try again LIAR.....next time read what she said about who she thinks molested her and her friend Caroline....

Why isn’t it? He is a male adult undressing an underage female and touching her private parts. Why no outrage? Because she is a baby and he is her father? Of course. So for the shower thing to be wrong we would have to know the child’s age, right? Do we know her age?? No, we don’t
Why even let them discuss this anymore....? It's a deflection from the thread topic imo, and nothing more than Trumper thumper lies, as usual.... :(

We see biden sniffing and fondling young girls in crowds on a weekly basis. We can see his rancid fruits.

You’ve repeatedly lied about Ashley Biden and her diary.

Its disgusting how badly she is being treated by MAGA.
Hhaha you are the one claiming Joey Xiden is soft on child abuse, he won’t even investigate his daughter’s own claims or abuse

Sick stuff

10 months for a book ? Nazi much lefty ?
Oh, you think she will get the max in time, on what the jury found her guilty o?. Interesting. I may have to read deeper to find what heinous acts she committed. I am sure you know more about her case, than I.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back