Outrageous!!!! DOJ seeks prison time for Woman who stole Ashley Biden’s diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m looking at what’s circled in red and it’s not her saying she was molested by her father. She seems to be inferring that something might have happened at the woolzacks house. Are you blatantly trying to lie or are you really not comprehending what’s written on this page?
Then you can’t read. It clearly states she feels she was molested

I’m saying a very young girl…You like 13 yo’s?
Don’t change the subject… are you claiming she was 13… could she have been 3? If she was 3 do you think it inappropriate for her to bath with her parents? Sack up and try direct answers for a change

Don’t change the subject… are you claiming she was 13… could she have been 3? If she was 3 do you think it inappropriate for her to bath with her parents? Sack up and try direct answers for a change
Yes

Biden took showers with his underage daughter. That is pedophilia. Now, his daughter is mentally unstable and has suffered through years of substance and alcohol abuse.

ADMITTING the diary where Ashley Biden writes in great detail how her father, the current occupant of the White House, repeatedly sexually abused her..
YOU ARE A LIAR, LIAR, WITH PANTS ON FIRE!!!

Why do you lie so much?

I've read her full diary, she says nothing about her father sexually abusing her, let alone say her father repeatedly sexually abused her... Geez!!!

Biden took showers with his underage daughter. That is pedophilia. Now, his daughter is mentally unstable and has suffered through years of substance and alcohol abuse.
And now she has Xiden’s dembots calling her a liar…it’s tragic what they are doing to this girl

Oooook yeah she’s only talking about her father showering with her…but yeah that’s not who she felt molesters her

Geez you cultist

But again, arguement sake who did she felt molested her?
It’s not an arguments sake thing. She clearly wasn’t taking about her father when she brought up the molested thing. She clearly stated that she doesn’t have a clear memory of what happened but remembers not liking going over to the woolforks house.

What wrong with you, are we reading the same thing? You being intentionally stupid?

It’s not an arguments sake thing. She clearly wasn’t taking about her father when she brought up the molested thing. She clearly stated that she doesn’t have a clear memory of what happened but remembers not liking going over to the woolforks house.

What wrong with you, are we reading the same thing? You being intentionally stupid?
Sounds like she clearly was talking about her father to any one that reads the English language, daddy showers wirth me, i feel molested

So who do you think she was talking about? Why isn’t Joey Xiden got his FBI on this?

Sounds like she clearly was talking about her father to any one that reads the English language, daddy showers wirth me, i feel molested

So who do you think she was talking about? Why isn’t Joey Xiden got his FBI on this?
Sounds that way if you read the top of the page, ignore the middle, and then jump to the bottom. But that’s not a very honest or accurate thing to. So why do you do it?

Sounds like the work of the Diddler?
img_5653-jpeg.924350

I think she was talking about somebody at the Woolfork house. Maybe her friends older brother… I have no idea. That’s their business. It’s pretty disgusting to exploit it for political purposes like yall are doing

I think she was talking about somebody at the Woolfork house. Maybe her friends older brother… I have no idea. That’s their business. It’s pretty disgusting to exploit it for political purposes like yall are doing
Why isn’t Joey Xiden leading his fbi on this???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back