Outrageous!!!! DOJ seeks prison time for Woman who stole Ashley Biden’s diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha ok she’s writing about her father showering with her, but yeah his not the one she thinks molested her…

But hey, for argument sake…don’t you want to find out who molested her? I mean her father runs the DOJ, has the fbi, why aren’t they looking into this for her?
She says she doesn’t remember anything specific.

Keep defending your cult leader Warren Jeffs Joey Xiden
Why do you guys have to constantly lie about Biden?

Haven’t you hurt enough innocent people like Ashley Biden? Is there any way for you guys to sink lower?

Should we lock up a grown man that walks in on teenagers changing?
Not at all, walking in on accident on someone changing, is not the same as a child being molested by the father

Again, here you are trying to downplay what happened to Ashley…sick stuff

Well we got the diary. I’m sure it was traumatic and a lot of the specifics she blocked out

Not uncommon among child victims
The diary doesn’t say Joe Biden molested her.

She is a victim of MAGAs.

Not at all, walking in on accident on someone changing, is not the same as a child being molested by the father

Again, here you are trying to downplay what happened to Ashley…sick stuff
Walking into a girls changing room is no accident. You’re trying to downplay it.

Maybe because your not looking…it was literally circled in red in a post above

I get you want to live in denial about your dear leader Warren joe xiden
I’m looking at what’s circled in red and it’s not her saying she was molested by her father. She seems to be inferring that something might have happened at the woolzacks house. Are you blatantly trying to lie or are you really not comprehending what’s written on this page?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back