Outrageous!!!! DOJ seeks prison time for Woman who stole Ashley Biden’s diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try again LIAR.....next time read what she said about who she thinks molested her and her friend Caroline....
I did…and now I read your new defense, Joey Xiden didn’t molester her, he’s just soft on child abuse and won’t even bother investigating her daughter’s claims of abuse

Hhaha you are the one claiming Joey Xiden is soft on child abuse, he won’t even investigate his daughter’s own claims or abuse

Sick stuff
We have a thread started by MAGAs claiming it’s wrong to investigate and prosecute those who stole her diary and invaded her privacy.

Oh, you think she will get the max in time, on what the jury found her guilty o?. Interesting. I may have to read deeper to find what heinous acts she committed. I am sure you know more about her case, than I.
you just want her in jail because she hurts your party by revealing the accusations in the book . that's it ... you are are ab enabler to the scum leftists that looted and burned for months in 2020 . you constantly bring up the very brief violence at the Capital but very rarely mention the insanity and violence that lasted for months in the summer of 2020 promoted by the party you voted for ! so stfu with your i'm a reasonable independent lie girly man .

Banana Republic strategy to a tee. Kill the messenger and claim the message is a hoax. You can count on the media for support in that arena.

you just want her in jail because she hurts your party by revealing the accusations in the book . that's it ... you are are ab enabler to the scum leftists that looted and burned for months in 2020 . you constantly bring up the very brief violence at the Capital but very rarely mention the insanity and violence that lasted for months in the summer of 2020 promoted by the party you voted for ! so stfu with your i'm a reasonable independent lie girly man .
I wasn't on that jury. They found, she was guilty of the misdemeanors. I just pay taxes to keep the courts in operation, but the 12 jurors decided, not me. I believe in juries. You do not. I recommend you never place yourself in position to face one, especially not with a Republican lawyer. Those guys can't win, even in front of trump appointed judges, and with juries they agreed to seat.

Stole? I thought the daughter left it there. Nope, It was NOT stolen. It was left behind and found long afterwards by the next tenant, well after the lost and found legal timeline.

Nevertheless , the FBI in DC spent a year hiding it, and then claimed it was a Russian disinformation. With this prosecution,they are ADMITTING the diary where Ashley Biden writes in great detail how her father, the current occupant of the White House, repeatedly sexually abused her..so they are ADMITTING the allegations are true then..we have a pedophile, a child molester, in the White House..

DOJ seeks prison time for woman who stole Ashley Biden’s diary

DOJ seeks prison time for Woman who stole​

How dare they! How could anyone support this!

One would think.

So by that definition, you have opened yourself up to all of the same scrutiny, investigations, opinions, etc.... Since you are now “political” as you put it.

Odd.
So you believe Don Trump Jr isn’t political, he isn’t a politician.

You're saying that diary entry I posted above was "fake news"?

If the diary is fake, why is the DOJ seeking prison time for the woman who allegedly "stole" it?

And why did the FBI raid the house of the guy who released it online several years ago?

Yes, that IS Ashley Biden's Diary ... GROSS!!!

You're not very observant, are you? Or are you just in denial of the fact that your "president" raped his own daughter in the shower? Why would anyone defend a pedophile?
If the diary is fake, why is the DOJ seeking prison time for the woman who allegedly "stole" it?
D’oh…:eusa_doh:
Perhaps it’s not what you believed it to be seeing as how the matter has been argued and adjudicated.

You're a liar. What I posted was a direct transcript of the diary from when it was in the possession of Project Veritas.

You just can't comprehend the fact that your "president" raped his own daughter in the shower, can you?
If that were true, don’t you think that would have come out by now given the type of scrutiny an investigation brings?
I’m not talking about the RW media. All media.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back