Outrageous!!!! DOJ seeks prison time for Woman who stole Ashley Biden’s diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
The question remains why you have to lie so much about what’s in the diary.

First you come in here and defend Biden and insist there's nothing wrong with a man showering with his daughter. Then you try to turn it into a father bathing his child, and now you're saying it's lies. You just can't make up your mind, can you? The fact that you initially took the stance that there's nothing wrong with a man showering with his daughter in order to try to defend Biden will not be forgotten and is completely disgusting.

First you come in here and defend Biden and insist there's nothing wrong with a man showering with his daughter. Then you try to turn it into a father bathing his child, and now you're saying it's lies. You just can't make up your mind, can you? The fact that you initially took the stance that there's nothing wrong with a man showering with his daughter in order to try to defend Biden will not be forgotten and is completely disgusting.
None of that explains why you’ve told lie after lie in this thread.

Or are you just too stupid to realize you’re being manipulated?

This asshole that you're quoting thinks there is nothing wrong with Biden having showered with his 15 year old daughter.
I understand that. I agree with you. But let me inform you and check on Quora, there are daughters who love to have sex with their fathers. She might be one of those as well.

Better than being a depraved moron that thinks a man showering with his daughter is perfectly acceptable.
It’s way more acceptable than a grown man walking into a girl’s changing room where there are dozens of underage girls changing.

Should we lock up any dad who gives their daughter a bath?

You have to be the stupidest fucking idiot and liar on the planet. No one has said anything about a 'bath' but you. When a father gives their child a bath, he is fully clothed, and the baths stop once it becomes inappropriate for a father to give a daughter a bath. There is never a time that it is appropriate for a father to shower with a daughter, ever. You sick fuck.

You're disgusting. You approve of a grown man showering with his daughter?
With his toddler daughter?
Oh fuck you.

I showered with my preteen kids and so did my wife.

And so did millions of other Americans

What fucked up world do you live in where that’s “evil”

You need to get clean. They need to get clean.

What’s the deal?

Where does she say she was 15?

Why don't you tell us all what ages are appropriate for a father to shower with his daughter. A father, getting naked and climbing into the shower with his naked daughter. Tell us what age that is considered acceptable.

You have to be the stupidest fucking idiot and liar on the planet. No one has said anything about a 'bath' but you. When a father gives their child a bath, he is fully clothed, and the baths stop once it becomes inappropriate for a father to give a daughter a bath. There is never a time that it is appropriate for a father to shower with a daughter, ever. You sick fuck.
I don’t think you have kids, do you.

Why don't you tell us all what ages are appropriate for a father to shower with his daughter. A father, getting naked and climbing into the shower with his naked daughter. Tell us what age that is considered acceptable.
It depends.

So what you’re really claiming is that it’s somehow molestation for one’s daughter to see them nude?

Lots of fake excerpts of the diary have been floating around the internet.

It’s pretty disgusting that you guys would try to capitalize off such a violation of someone’s privacy. What has Ashley Biden ever done to you?
How stupid are you lefturds? Ashley Biden has done nationally televised interviews about this exact subject. Pretty disgusting that you lefturds want to cover up Joe's disgusting acts.

With his toddler daughter?
Oh fuck you.

I showered with my preteen kids and so did my wife.

And so did millions of other Americans

What fucked up world do you live in where that’s “evil”

You need to get clean. They need to get clean.

What’s the deal?

So you shoved your penis in front of your young children's faces in the shower and thought that was okay?

You people are depraved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back