🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Outstanding : Trump To Scrap School Meal Program That Has Fed 40 Million Of Worlds Poorest Children

And some Trump supporters still have the gall to claim that the U.S. was founded on Christian principles. Fucking shameless.

Sounds like this is more of a mission for the UN. Perhaps it is the UN that could use a little more Jesus.

I think this is absolutely wonderful! Why? Well let me, Steve McGarrett-American Patriot, explain. You see, we have homeless Caucasian veterans that are starving here in the States. Many can't get medical care. They need to be taken care of. We also have many pet shelters across the country where they need food and medical supplies and donations to upgrade the facilities to ensure the homeless animals get the best care. Cancelling the foreign school meal program is not enough though. Our new holy leader should cut welfare entitlements to minority recipients. That money could be diverted to the above mentioned. It would be wonderful, outstanding, and much needed. You see, holy leader Donald Trump is smart and cares about America first and that is why he is the president of the United States. This action will be another step in helping make America great again. This has been Steve McGarrett, compassionate American patriot!

www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-school-meals-programme-feed-40-million-children-world-poorest-places-mcgovern-dole-food-a7641101.html

You might want to inform the veternans & elderly in this country that wheels on meals is gone in Trump's budget and see what they think about that--LOL

A proposal of the Trump budget, released Thursday morning, calls for the complete elimination of the Community Development Block Grant program, which operates under the Department of Housing and Urban Development and covers Meals on Wheels. The budget plan estimates that cutting the program would save the government $3 billion.
Trump’s Budget Would Kill Funds for a Program That Feeds 2.4 Million Senior Citizens

As far as Foreign Aid--that's dead on arrival. Mitch McConnell and several others have already stated that. In fact Mitch McConnell basically called Trump a Dictator and said he's not going to put up with his shit.

Senate Majority Leader
Mitch McConnell on Tuesday shot down prospects for major parts of President Donald Trump's budget, rejecting proposed cuts to foreign aid and medical research. Every president sends up a budget, and with all due respect to the current president, I can't recall any time in which we have been sort of dictated to by either a Republican or a Democratic president," McConnell said in an interview with The Associated Press. "We'll put our own imprint on it, particularly with regard to overseas."
McConnell rejects Trump's proposed cuts to foreign aid, medical research

172952_600.jpg

This country doesn't elect Kings or Dictators and I think many of you forget that.
Quit listening to talking points. It makes you look incredibly stupid. Meals on wheels isn't going anywhere.

hey dumbass you do know trumps not funding meals on wheels will affect all those vets you claim to care so much about

In response to confusion around federal funding received by Meals on Wheels:

Meals on Wheels services are provided directly to seniors by a nationwide network of 5,000 local community-run programs that, in the aggregate, receive 35% of their funding from the federal government.

Some media outlets have incorrectly reported this number to be 3%, confusing it with the federal funding received by Meals on Wheels America, the national membership organization that does not provide direct services (e.g., meals). This miscommunication dramatically understates the significant impact of any federal budget cuts that may affect Meals on Wheels.

STATEMENT CLARIFYING FEDERAL FUNDING TO MEALS ON WHEELS

o is that why the pipeline is not all american steel......smh and people will always fall for trumps excuses as to why he reneges on his own promises

who already bought the steel? and wasnt the work suspended until trump took office....why didnt the great man return the steel and force the company to take it...that is what he would preach to his supporters? again fall for his excuses....

who already bought the steel? and wasnt the work suspended until trump took office....why didnt the great man return the steel and force the company to take it...that is what he would preach to his supporters? again fall for his excuses....
Im not falling for excuses. I understand what you are saying. I just don't expect them to spend another billion dollars on steel when they already have it.
What would they do with the steel? Do you not care about the environment? :D

In response to confusion around federal funding received by Meals on Wheels:

Meals on Wheels services are provided directly to seniors by a nationwide network of 5,000 local community-run programs that, in the aggregate, receive 35% of their funding from the federal government.

Some media outlets have incorrectly reported this number to be 3%, confusing it with the federal funding received by Meals on Wheels America, the national membership organization that does not provide direct services (e.g., meals). This miscommunication dramatically understates the significant impact of any federal budget cuts that may affect Meals on Wheels.

STATEMENT CLARIFYING FEDERAL FUNDING TO MEALS ON WHEELS
Here is an interesting read
This is how much it costs ‘Meals on Wheels’ to feed one elderly person for a year

That's not the way Trump described the requirement in his public statements. In a speech a week ago at the CPAC conference of conservative activists, the president said he had personally come up with the buy-America idea while signing off on the Keystone project.

"We have authorized the construction ... of the Keystone and Dakota Access pipelines," he said.

"This took place while I was getting ready to sign," he continued. "I said, 'who makes the pipes for the pipeline?'

"'Well, sir, it comes from all over the world, isn't that wonderful?'

"I said, 'Nope, it comes from the United States, or we're not building one.' American steel. If they want a pipeline in the United States, they're going to use pipe that's made in the United States."

Trump won't require Keystone XL pipeline to use American steel after all

o is that why the pipeline is not all american steel......smh and people will always fall for trumps excuses as to why he reneges on his own promises
they already bought the steel
and you think trump didn't KNOW that the steel was already bought when he made all of his phony promises?

:rolleyes:
IDK probably not. He doesn't seem to know a lot.
Or is the DNC cliché of the day going to be he is a smart guy now?

those were his statements a week ago......he keeps beating his drum of lies and people just fall in step

article on the 21...said he said it a week ago...march 14....now my math my suck but that is not a fucking month

Forum List

Back