🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Outstanding : Trump To Scrap School Meal Program That Has Fed 40 Million Of Worlds Poorest Children

I think this is absolutely wonderful! Why? Well let me, Steve McGarrett-American Patriot, explain. You see, we have homeless Caucasian veterans that are starving here in the States. Many can't get medical care. They need to be taken care of. We also have many pet shelters across the country where they need food and medical supplies and donations to upgrade the facilities to ensure the homeless animals get the best care. Cancelling the foreign school meal program is not enough though. Our new holy leader should cut welfare entitlements to minority recipients. That money could be diverted to the above mentioned. It would be wonderful, outstanding, and much needed. You see, holy leader Donald Trump is smart and cares about America first and that is why he is the president of the United States. This action will be another step in helping make America great again. This has been Steve McGarrett, compassionate American patriot!

www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-school-meals-programme-feed-40-million-children-world-poorest-places-mcgovern-dole-food-a7641101.html

You should post more. Visitors here should really get every opportunity to see what the perfect example of a Trump supporter looks, sounds, and acts like.
What's wrong with a Trump supporter being for 'America First'? Are you for 'America First'?

o is that why the pipeline is not all american steel......smh and people will always fall for trumps excuses as to why he reneges on his own promises
they already bought the steel
and you think trump didn't KNOW that the steel was already bought when he made all of his phony promises?

:rolleyes:
IDK probably not. He doesn't seem to know a lot.
Or is the DNC cliché of the day going to be he is a smart guy now?
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

smart ass!!!! :D

who already bought the steel? and wasnt the work suspended until trump took office....why didnt the great man return the steel and force the company to take it...that is what he would preach to his supporters? again fall for his excuses....
The steel was bought years ago. It was a deal that could not be undone. But it's a bang up excuse for democrats to go crazy once again.

o is that why the pipeline is not all american steel......smh and people will always fall for trumps excuses as to why he reneges on his own promises
and you think trump didn't KNOW that the steel was already bought when he made all of his phony promises?

Actually, I don't think he is dumb at all, I think he just plays dumb....I think he is the MOST deceitful, conniving, person who has ever walked this Earth in my lifetime! He speaks like the slivering creature with a forked tongue and does so intentionally, to achieve his goals. :eek:

who already bought the steel? and wasnt the work suspended until trump took office....why didnt the great man return the steel and force the company to take it...that is what he would preach to his supporters? again fall for his excuses....
The steel was bought years ago. It was a deal that could not be undone. But it's a bang up excuse for democrats to go crazy once again.
if it was bought YEARS AGO, then why did Trump promise it would be made with USA steel, do you think he spoke without knowing this even though it was KNOWN FOR YEARS the steel was already bought, or just decided to use that USA rant at his rallies to achieve his own personal goal?

Actually, I don't think he is dumb at all, I think he just plays dumb....I think he is the MOST deceitful, conniving, person who has ever walked this Earth in my lifetime! He speaks like the slivering creature with a forked tongue and does so intentionally, to achieve his goals. :eek:
He is his own genius. Kinda reminds me of Ben Carson. He is a genius but he is also a dummy lol.

"US investments have contributed to the largest reductions in extreme poverty ever recorded in human history,” chief executive Carrie Hessler-Radelet said. “The Administration’s proposed budget cut to lifesaving health, food security, and humanitarian programmes will compromise the development gains of recent years and weaken our own security and global leadership.”

And aside from the humanitarian issues inherent in cancelling a major food aid programme, several of the countries served by McGovern-Dole are strategic allies of the United States, noted Kimberly Flowers, the director of the Global Food Security Project at the Center for Strategic and International Studies. Kenya and Ethiopia border Somalia, the base for the militant group al-Shabab. Boko Haram, another militant group, began in Nigeria and has since ventured out to other countries in West Africa.

The United States doesn’t need those countries only as partners in the war on terrorism, Flowers said, it also needs their civil societies to remain stable. That’s undermined by issues like food insecurity.

Good article on the subject.

Forum List

Back