Over $3.5 Million Raised For Voting Hack Investigation

SYTFE

Gold Member
Jun 25, 2016
Trolling/No Content
Cx6C7-uUQAEOUn5.jpg

Washington (CNN) Green Party nominee Jill Stein launched a bid Wednesday to seek a vote recount in three key Rust Belt states as pressure builds among liberals to challenge election results.

The Stein campaign said it needed to raise over $2 million by Friday to pay for recounts. That goal was reached by early Thursday morning, and the campaign has now increased the target to $4.5 million.

"Over the last 48-72 hours, reports have come in from experts, cyberexperts, who are reporting to us some very troubling news about the possibility of security breaches in voting results across this country," Stein campaign manager David Cobb said in a video posted to Stein's Facebook page Wednesday afternoon.

Jill Stein, liberals seek voting hack investigation - CNNPolitics.com

Donate here: Election Integrity depends on YOU! - Recounts in WI, PA, & MI
--------------

Good to see so many people donating. Let's get this solved, folks!

Probably more than 2,000,000 dead people voted.
I have friends who work the polls so I know.

Were they suspicious at all when they turned on the voting machines and the loading screen had Russian writing on it?
The people who watch the polls are NOT surprised when people read their names and addresses off their free Smart Phones and can barely pronounce their own name or Street name.
Any other obvious questions?

Were they suspicious at all when they turned on the voting machines and the loading screen had Russian writing on it?
The people who watch the polls are NO surprised when people read their names and addresses off their free Smart Phones and can barely pronounce their own name or Street name.
Any other obvious questions?
Yes. Were they suspicious at all when they turned on the voting machines and the loading screen had Russian writing on it?

Congratulations! Your logical fallacy is anecdotal
An anecdote is no longer an anecdote when it reaches a certain threshold.
But you already knew that.
I suggest you read the Wikipedia definition of an anecdote.
Like the 5,000 anecdotes of people that my wife and I met during our work day that said they were voting for Trump.
Yep...just anecdotes.

Clearly Russia was very intent on getting Trump elected. Now if they could hack into supposedly secure government servers so easily, to release emails, the question becomes could they have hacked into Democrat county precincts installed mal-ware to count Hillary Clinton votes as Donald Trump votes.

Challenge & recount is on it's way. There's just too many oddities going on, not to do a recount.

Your daily reminder:

Clinton: 64,418,125
Trump: 62,314,184

Difference: 2,103,941

Only because of California, and if the goal was the most votes overall, the Trump campaign would have had a much different strategy. As it was, California was a lost cause from the start so no money or effort was put into winning it.

Your daily reminder:

Clinton: 64,418,125
Trump: 62,314,184

Difference: 2,103,941

Still doesn't matter. But, isn't it amazing that MY candidate is still fighting while your candidate gave up and conceded? LOL!

Cx6C7-uUQAEOUn5.jpg

Washington (CNN) Green Party nominee Jill Stein launched a bid Wednesday to seek a vote recount in three key Rust Belt states as pressure builds among liberals to challenge election results.

The Stein campaign said it needed to raise over $2 million by Friday to pay for recounts. That goal was reached by early Thursday morning, and the campaign has now increased the target to $4.5 million.

"Over the last 48-72 hours, reports have come in from experts, cyberexperts, who are reporting to us some very troubling news about the possibility of security breaches in voting results across this country," Stein campaign manager David Cobb said in a video posted to Stein's Facebook page Wednesday afternoon.

--------------

Well you should go back to grade school and learn the rules for presidential elections… Dip shit LOL

Cx6C7-uUQAEOUn5.jpg

--------------

Sorry, Hillary Clinton Fans. There’s ‘Zero Evidence’ of Election Hacking.

“There is zero evidence of tampering right now. Zero,” David Becker, the executive director of the Center for Election Innovation and Research, told The Daily Beast. The simpler explanation for why the vote deviated from expectations and historical trends was that Barack Obama wasn’t at the top of the ticket. The results for Clinton “only look off when you compare them to the Obama elections” in 2008 and 2012, Becker said.

Sorry, Hillary Clinton Fans. There’s ‘Zero Evidence’ of Election Hacking.

Forum List

Back