Over 300,000 rally in Rome against the advocacy to normalize sexual abnormality thru pretend marri

Where_r_my_Keys

Gold Member
Jan 19, 2014
The signs are everywhere... but I think the "I identify as Black", was the last straw... and when you can't sell perversion in Italy, you've got nothin' to sell.

Interesting article on that score, starts off as follows...

"Hundreds of thousands of people travelled from all over Italy and Europe yesterday to protest against the proposed legalisation of gay marriage, and the teaching of ‘gender theories’ in schools.

Gathering in the San Giovanni Square in Rome, with estimates of participants running from 300,000 to a million people, the protest put the ‘anti-Austerity’ protests held in London on the same day to shame, for sheer volume of people and absence of criminal behaviour.

Attendees held aloft banners reading “The family will save the world” and “Let’s defend our children”, as Italian Prime Minister Matteo Renzi tries to push a civil union bill through parliament.

“In my children’s schools they are talking about families made up of two fathers or two mothers, without asking parents’ permission,” said 41-year old doctor Giuseppe Ripa, adding: “It’s dangerous and wrong.”"

Over 300 000 Rally in Rome Against Gay Marriage - Breitbart

• Banned
Sad little people

Yes, they truly are... but that's why they felt that they needed to hijack "GAY".

They seem to think that people can't see the sad little people sitting in shame under the "GAY" banner.

But hey... whatcha gonna do?

The signs are everywhere... but I think the "I identify as Black", was the last straw... and when you can't sell perversion in Italy, you've got nothin' to sell.

Interesting article on that score, starts off as follows...

"Hundreds of thousands of people travelled from all over Italy and Europe yesterday to protest against the proposed legalisation of gay marriage, and the teaching of ‘gender theories’ in schools.

Gathering in the San Giovanni Square in Rome, with estimates of participants running from 300,000 to a million people, the protest put the ‘anti-Austerity’ protests held in London on the same day to shame, for sheer volume of people and absence of criminal behaviour.

Attendees held aloft banners reading “The family will save the world” and “Let’s defend our children”, as Italian Prime Minister Matteo Renzi tries to push a civil union bill through parliament.

“In my children’s schools they are talking about families made up of two fathers or two mothers, without asking parents’ permission,” said 41-year old doctor Giuseppe Ripa, adding: “It’s dangerous and wrong.”"

Over 300 000 Rally in Rome Against Gay Marriage - Breitbart
That's nice...bless their little hearts.

Another I'm a homophobe chicken shit thread.

HEY LOOK!

LOL!

Another advancement of the colloquial pretense: "Homophobe".

(Reader, understand that in reality, thus in truth, there is no such thing as a 'homophobe'. The word is a fabrication, which came into popularity as a means to cow individuals into setting aside reason and accepting as truth, the delusion that obsessive cravings for gratification through sexual interaction with those of one's own gender are suitable for consideration and should be acted upon.

Understand that such is the same obsessive delusion that recently resulted in the murder of 9 people in Charleston, SC.

Suffice it to say that such obsessive cravings are not worthy of consideration and should never be accepted or acted upon.)

HEY LOOK!

LOL!

(Reader, understand that in reality, thus in truth, there is no such thing as a 'homophobe'. The word is a fabrication, which came into popularity as a means to cow individuals into setting aside reason and accepting as truth, the delusion that obsessive cravings for gratification through sexual interaction with those of one's own gender are suitable for consideration and should be acted upon.

Understand that such is the same obsessive delusion that recently resulted in the murder of 9 people in Charleston, SC.

Suffice it to say that such obsessive cravings are not worthy of consideration and should never be accepted or acted upon.)
True calling a gay hater a homophobe isn't completely accurate. "Asshole" is what they should be labelled.

Ah, Beibart..the internet equivalent of a "toilet paper" rag...
My beloved Italy will do anything to divert the citizens' rightful anger toward the government's run-away corruption. Yes, Italy is a predominantly Catholic country, but so was Ireland where the motion for same sex marriages passed.

But, going back to Breibart that likes to "fish in troubled waters," here's and example of the "accuracy" of that piece of crap's reporting. In one sentence the Italian government is referred to [accurately] as:

But rights activists warn it will be no mean feat for the leader of the centre-left Democratic Party

While a couple of paragraphs later, the rag refers to the government as:

Italy’s left-wing government is hoping to enact legislation to legalise same-sex unions by the end of July.

Someone should tell Breibart that there IS a difference.....but that would not fit their screwy agenda, one would guess.

HEY LOOK!

LOL!

Bullshit post a science based report on that .

Forum List

Back