over 60 percent of white republicans think obama was not born in US

Like I said... It isn't racism. Where the hell did you get all of that ^ from my response to the OP?

Racism and stupidity sleep in the same bed. I was just saying that if you believe Obama wasn’t born in the U.S. you may or may not be racist, but you are undoubtedly stupid.

Again numbskull... I never said that. I merely pointed out that just because people believe Obama wasn't born in the U.S. does not mean they are racists. Quit putting words in my mouth idiot.

I agreed with you that it doesnt equate to racism.. Just made a sidenote to myself that even if it isnt racist, its stupid. Ya know?

Last edited:
Racism and stupidity sleep in the same bed. I was just saying that if you believe Obama wasn’t born in the U.S. you may or may not be racist, but you are undoubtedly stupid.

Again numbskull... I never said that. I merely pointed out that just because people believe Obama wasn't born in the U.S. does not mean they are racists. Quit putting words in my mouth idiot.

I agreed with you that it doesnt equate to racism.. Just made a sidenote to myself that even if it isnt racist, its stupid. Ya know?

And took a personal attack on me by saying that I said something that I clearly did not.

It sounded like thats what you were saying.. Do you believe he wasnt born in America? If your answer is no, my sincere apologies.

As I'm an over 60 white Independent and have read his own words, I believe the Prez when he says he was born in Kenya.

You're not claiming he's a liar are you? :eusa_clap:

As I'm an over 60 white Independent and have read his own words, I believe the Prez when he says he was born in Kenya.

You're not claiming he's a liar are you? :eusa_clap:

He never said he was born in Kenya. He was born in Hawaii. Birthers aren't helping the GOP.

See you believe the liberal storyline. The Republican party has nothing to do with Obama saying he was born in Kenya for so long. The whole thing was started by a Democrat. Democrats, liberals, keep bring up the subject as if the RNC is driving this, they are not. There are some that see the evidence and believe that Obama is lying one way or the other because he has to be lying but it is not part of the Republican parties platform. It is just a great piece of DNC propaganda that keeps bring up the subject and assigning it to Republicans.

I just feel like every time i see this subject brought up its by the Tea partiers, Glen Beck or Rush.. All people who I believe are detremental to our parties success, because they focus on non sense like this

Bingo. Limbaugh & Beck want to keep people angry and divided for their own ratings, and the Tea Party, well, not so sure there. They're just full of themselves, and have no idea of the damage they're doing. I guess the question is whether they care.

And when obama and the democrats instigate and encourage phoney class, race, and gender warfare ("angry and divided"), their purpose is...?

See you believe the liberal storyline. The Republican party has nothing to do with Obama saying he was born in Kenya for so long. The whole thing was started by a Democrat. Democrats, liberals, keep bring up the subject as if the RNC is driving this, they are not. There are some that see the evidence and believe that Obama is lying one way or the other because he has to be lying but it is not part of the Republican parties platform. It is just a great piece of DNC propaganda that keeps bring up the subject and assigning it to Republicans.

I just feel like every time i see this subject brought up its by the Tea partiers, Glen Beck or Rush.. All people who I believe are detremental to our parties success, because they focus on non sense like this

Bingo. Limbaugh & Beck want to keep people angry and divided for their own ratings, and the Tea Party, well, not so sure there. They're just full of themselves, and have no idea of the damage they're doing. I guess the question is whether they care.

They don’t care. The only interest they have is making sure their anarchist type thinking is spread through the masses and anyone who has one problem with that is dead to them. I have learned one very important lesson in politics in my short time here on this board; Tea Partiers are crazier than I thought. The first time I engaged one in discussion that was half in agreement half a personal critique of my own opinion, they called me a RINO liberal pussy. These people can’t get the support from those who actually agree with some of their opinions, it is crazy..

They don’t care. The only interest they have is making sure their anarchist type thinking is spread through the masses and anyone who has one problem with that is dead to them. I have learned one very important lesson in politics in my short time here on this board; Tea Partiers are crazier than I thought. The first time I engaged one in discussion that was half in agreement half a personal critique of my own opinion, they called me a RINO liberal pussy. These people can’t get the support from those who actually agree with some of their opinions, it is crazy..

Yeah this clown is here only 7 days...:cool:

Go around and critique every post.. What does it matter the length of time in which I am part of this board? I present a reasonable post to a problem that I am not alone in noticing.. Want to defend the Tea Party? Be my guest and do so, but if you have nothing better to say than that why even bother posting?

Go around and critique every post.. What does it matter the length of time in which I am part of this board? I present a reasonable post to a problem that I am not alone in noticing.. Want to defend the Tea Party? Be my guest and do so, but if you have nothing better to say than that why even bother posting?

Time here doesn't but if you want to insult...be prepared to get it back. You like to stereotype and play naive...I think you're far from it. Why would I want to defend the Tea Party? Because you ASSumed I would that's why. I NEVER even discussed them here as far as I can recall. And I'm not even a Republican.

Any other ASSumptions that I can clear up for you?

Last edited:

Given that he's still a "natural born American" regardless of where he was born, what does it matter? There is absolutely no reason for anyone to lie about where Obama was born or produce phony documents to prove he was born in the US. His mother was an American citizen and therefore Obama was born an American citizen. He is legally entitled to run for President.

Fox News and Rush Limbaugh lied to you about this issue. Obama has never claimed to have been born anywhere but Hawaii, nor did his grandmother. The whole issue was raised in the first place to try to discredit the candidate to those voters too stupid to know it didn't matter where he was born as long as one or both parents are American citizens.

Time here doesn't but if you want to insult...be prepared to get it back. You like to stereotype and play naive..I think you're far from it.

no insults from me, I try my hardest to avoid them unless I get them first. I am not naive, but yes I do generalize those in the Tea Party because they have given me good reason too. I want to hear views from that make sense, not tfrom those who believe our President was born in Kenya.

Time here doesn't but if you want to insult...be prepared to get it back. You like to stereotype and play naive..I think you're far from it.

no insults from me, I try my hardest to avoid them unless I get them first. I am not naive, but yes I do generalize those in the Tea Party because they have given me good reason too. I want to hear views from that make sense, not tfrom those who believe our President was born in Kenya.

I replied on the other thread. Forget it and let's move on. I understand how you were hot over what someone said and it carries forward. Been there myself.

As a relative newby myself, let me tell you that anybody who doesn't toe the Tea Party/NRA line on this board will be subjected to insults and curses, especially if your posts are reasonable, sane and contain links to verify your sources. If they can't refute what's posted, they'll attack the poster, but that just reveals the depth of their intellectual ignorance.

As a social liberal and a fiscal conservative with no love for unions, but who also believes in government funded, single payer health care, I'm considered a communist by this crowd.

Last edited:

As a relative newby myself, let me tell you that anybody who doesn't toe the Tea Party/NRA line on this board will be subjected to insults and curses, especially if your posts are reasonable, sane and contain links to verify your sources. If they can't refute what's posted, they'll attack the sources.

As a social liberal and a fiscal conservative with no love for unions, but who also believes in government funded, single payer health care, I'm considered a communist by this crowd.

Then we should get along fine. I consider myself a moderate on social issues and a conservative on fiscal and a registered Independent.

As a relative newby myself, let me tell you that anybody who doesn't toe the Tea Party/NRA line on this board will be subjected to insults and curses, especially if your posts are reasonable, sane and contain links to verify your sources. If they can't refute what's posted, they'll attack the sources.

DragonLady, no matter what they tell you, just know youll always have a friend over here. We have similar opinions and we arent the only ones!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=6M7Rp_Ghv6k]Michelle Obama Admits Barack Hussein Obama's Home Country is Kenya - YouTube[/ame]

DragonLady, no matter what they tell you, just know youll always have a friend over here. We have similar opinions and we arent the only ones!

If I may, I think you're going to find there isn't much Tea Party talk here, per se. It gets mentioned but isn't an overall issue. Now the NRA well you may be onto something there.

Forum List

Back