Over 7 Hours Of Missing Trump Phone Records Makes Nixon Tapes Look like Nothing

So one trump humper coming up with a 'theory of landlines and cell phones' totally exonerates trump and makes it a hoax?

If someone had the ability (which somebody does) to check patterns from day to day, and see if this happens on a regular basis, or just on J6. That information would be useful.

Does this log chart ALL calls, or just trumps calls.
If it tracks ALL calls, I find it hard to believe that NOBODY called in or out for 7 hours.

If you read the story the log they were talking about is just the White House switchboard log. This is the CNN article.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/03/31/poli...trump-jan-6-white-house-phone-logs/index.html

According to multiple sources familiar with Trump's phone behavior and the White House switchboard records, the January 6 log reflects Trump's typical phone habits. He mainly placed calls through the switchboard when he was in the residence but rarely used it when he was in the Oval Office. The fact the log does not show calls on January 6, 2021, from the Oval Office is not unusual, said the sources, because Trump typically had staff either place calls directly for him on landlines or cell phones. Those calls would not be noted on the switchboard log.

In fact what Trump did with phones has been done by other Presidents in the past

A former White House staffer who served in the Obama administration told CNN that if then-President Barrack Obama wanted to make a call to someone from the Oval Office, he would normally ask an aide seated nearby to dial the person. The aide would then call the number and hit transfer to connect the caller to the President.
That call would not go through the White House switchboard and therefore would not be recorded on the White House switchboard log, the former staffer said.

So one trump humper coming up with a 'theory of landlines and cell phones' totally exonerates trump and makes it a hoax?

If someone had the ability (which somebody does) to check patterns from day to day, and see if this happens on a regular basis, or just on J6. That information would be useful.

If it tracks ALL calls, I find it hard to believe that NOBODY called in or out for 7 hours.
The report is the Pelosi January 6th democrat fund raising effort has found all the logs to be intact.

I did read that.
My question was....... on a day to day historical basis, is a 7 hour gap (11am to 6pm) on the WH switchboard a standard thing (happens all the time) or just on J6.

If you read that, you would notice that call log is complete.
But let's ignore logs, and lets like always trust anonymous sources to keep the lie going.

I did read that.
My question was....... on a day to day historical basis, is a 7 hour gap (11am to 6pm) on the WH switchboard a standard thing (happens all the time) or just on J6.

The story covered that as well, as he usually only used the switchboard when in the residence wing of the WH, at the time in question he was probably in the Oval Office.

The logs are confirmed to be intact. The story was about someone messing with the record, and that has proven to be wrong. it's why the OP of the previous thread was harping about Watergate.

If you read that, you would notice that call log is complete.
But let's ignore logs, and lets like always trust anonymous sources to keep the lie going.

Trump was baking a cake for Barron.....that's the only logical explanation.

so one anon source is all you need to see to know it's true?

you're digging for shit you're determined to find yet you scream like 16 stuck pigletts if anyone should do that to "your" side.

fuck off with this shit.

provide the link to PROVE this was unusual activity and not a fishing expedition.

eat your own turds or shut the fuck up.
I don't have the clearance level to look at WH phone records.
You are so defensive in protecting the orange turd.

If he wasn't on Official WH Switchboard, he was using other phones to communicate. Pence's National Security Advisor stated under oath that a call took place between Pence and Trump, with no official record of that call. Sure, happens all the time, but don't pretend that trump wasn't on the phone in those missing 7 hours.

I don't have the clearance level to look at WH phone records.
You are so defensive in protecting the orange turd.

If he wasn't on Official WH Switchboard, he was using other phones to communicate. Pence's National Security Advisor stated under oath that a call took place between Pence and Trump, with no official record of that call. Sure, happens all the time, but don't pretend that trump wasn't on the phone in those missing 7 hours.

The original claim of this story was some Watergate level record deleting.

Now your ilk are grasping at anything you can to make it seem like something else wrong happened.

Pathetic.

Now your ilk are grasping at anything you can to make it seem like something else wrong happened.

Pathetic.
I agree.

Nobody has shown that calls were deleted and they should not have even proposed that "watergate" similarity without proof.

Pathetic.
Good point. The records weren't deleted, they weren't created/logged as required by the Presidential Records Act of 1978.

Six of one, half a dozen of the other.

Laws were broken.

I agree.

Nobody has shown that calls were deleted and they should not have even proposed that "watergate" similarity without proof.

Actually it's worse than watergate. Instead of being a case where the president realized the tapes were incriminating, and deleted 18 minutes. Trump knew the phone calls were incriminating from the start, and violated the PRA while using unauthorized communications.

Forum List

Back