Over 7 Hours Of Missing Trump Phone Records Makes Nixon Tapes Look like Nothing

Sure I am.
I'm not the one going to Trump's pity rallies, 18 months after he lost the election.
Trumptard projection and delusion.
You've just proven the voters are tired of Biden's ineptness in running the country. Democrats, Independents and Republicans are attending those rallies.
WTF?
How do you think voter fraud was uncovered?
An AUDIT..........RETARD.

After months of work and some $6 million spent, a so-called audit that Trump supporters claimed would show that the election had been stolen from the defeated president found that Joe Biden actually won Arizona by more votes than the official tally — and it found no conclusive evidence that the election had been influenced by fraud.

Maricopa County’s election results declared that a hand count of nearly 2.1 million ballots from the November 2020 election found Donald Trump had 261 fewer votes than the county’s official canvass gave him, while Biden had 99 more. All told, Biden gained 360 votes in the Senate “audit” hand count
See you aren't aware what a forensic audit is. The first part of a forensic is a count of all cast ballots. LW Media ran with the hand count results and their uninformed followers (like you) ran with the misinformation. Not surprised at all.
All I can state is you regurgitate republican talking points well.
While you do the same for the left.
But, like flies to dog shit, you embrace nutjobs.

Like Trump.

"I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? As you see, it gets in the lungs, it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that."

OR his cult.

June 9 2021
"I was informed by the immediate past director of NASA that they have found that the moon's orbit is changing slightly and so is the Earth's orbit around the sun," Republican Rep. Louie Gohmert of Texas said.

"We know there's been significant solar flare activity. And so, is there anything that the National Forest Service or BLM (Bureau of Land Management) can do to change the course of the moon's orbit or the Earth's orbit around the sun? Obviously, that would have profound effects on our climate,"

June 16 2021
Donald Trump's administration pushed for an investigation into a bizarre conspiracy theory that President Joe Biden used Italian satellites to steal the 2020 election, emails released by House lawmakers this week revealed.

The documents show that Mark Meadows, who was Trump's chief of staff, tried at least five times to pressure Department of Justice officials to investigate various conspiracy theories which suggested the election had been stolen from Trump.

April 13 2022
A 27-year-old Palm Beach Gardens woman is facing two counts of premeditated first-degree murder after city police said she shot and killed her mother and her fiancé at a house in the city's western reaches early Tuesday.
Officers said they also found Sturm's fiancée, Alexandra Cupolo, lying in a bed at the home on Arbor Crest Way, "seemingly in and out of consciousness," according to her arrest report. During a wakeful moment, they say she acknowledged the shootings but said she acted in self-defense.

"The occult were messing with me. Don't believe anything bad. I am telling the truth," said a note left on the home's kitchen table.

ALL signs of mental illness.
Trumptards have it bad.
Wherever you got the statement, highlighted in red, from, it's an outright lie about what was mentioned in the emails....it leads directly to the House Oversight and Reform website.
If you click any of the embedded links in your post, this is where they go:

New Documents Show Trump Repeatedly Pressed DOJ to Overturn Election Results Before Inciting Capitol Attack

This is what it really says about the issue you posted:

Later on December 30, 2020, Mr. Meadows emailed Mr. Rosen a translation of a document from an individual in Italy claiming to have “direct knowledge” of a plot by which American electoral data was changed in Italian facilities “in coordination with senior US intelligence officials (CIA)” and loaded onto “military satellites.” This individual claimed that the true data, as well as sources within the conservative wing of the Italian secret service, confirmed that Donald Trump was “clearly the winner” of the 2020 election.
Not one mention of Biden.

You've just proven the voters are tired of Biden's ineptness in running the country. Democrats, Independents and Republicans are attending those rallies.
Only the looniest of Trumptards attend Trump's pity rallies.
See you aren't aware what a forensic audit is. The first part of a forensic is a count of all cast ballots. LW Media ran with the hand count results and their uninformed followers (like you) ran with the misinformation. Not surprised at all.
What do you want?
Republicans want to call every voter to make sure their vote was correct, have them sign another affidavit, swearing they voted for that person or hire a handwriting expert to compare the voters signatures for the past 5 years?
While you do the same for the left.

Wherever you got the statement, highlighted in red, from, it's an outright lie about what was mentioned in the emails....it leads directly to the House Oversight and Reform website.
If you click any of the embedded links in your post, this is where they go:

New Documents Show Trump Repeatedly Pressed DOJ to Overturn Election Results Before Inciting Capitol Attack

This is what it really says about the issue you posted:
So?
Not one mention of Biden.
Of course, Biden was in on it too.

Q NUT Daily said so.

But you are one many obsessing over Trump 10 months later.
Go relax and snort some cocaine.
Guess you ignored the title of this thread................MORON.

Over 7 Hours Of Missing Trump Phone Records Makes Nixon Tapes Look like Nothing​

Sure let's talk about Leslie Graham, idiot.

Then tell the retard to stop holding pity rallies and keep his big-mac-eating hole shut.
BUT.............. He Can't.

But Trump HAS to remain relevant, he must continue to dupe and fleece his cult.

April 15 2022
Former President Donald Trump officially endorsed "Hillbilly Elegy" author J.D. Vance on Friday in Ohio’s crowded Senate Republican primary, calling him "the candidate most qualified and ready to win in November."

"I’ve studied this race closely and I think J.D. is the most likely to take out the weak, but dangerous, Democrat opponent — dangerous because they will have so much money to spend. However, J.D. will destroy him in the debates and will fight for the MAGA Movement in the Senate," Trump said in a statement, referring to Rep. Tim Ryan, D-Ohio.

Still can't STFU 18 months?

Guess you ignored the title of this thread................MORON.

Over 7 Hours Of Missing Trump Phone Records Makes Nixon Tapes Look like Nothing​

Sure let's talk about Leslie Graham, idiot.

Then tell the retard to stop holding pity rallies and keep his big-mac-eating hole shut.
BUT.............. He Can't.

But Trump HAS to remain relevant, he must continue to dupe and fleece his cult.

April 15 2022
Former President Donald Trump officially endorsed "Hillbilly Elegy" author J.D. Vance on Friday in Ohio’s crowded Senate Republican primary, calling him "the candidate most qualified and ready to win in November."

"I’ve studied this race closely and I think J.D. is the most likely to take out the weak, but dangerous, Democrat opponent — dangerous because they will have so much money to spend. However, J.D. will destroy him in the debates and will fight for the MAGA Movement in the Senate," Trump said in a statement, referring to Rep. Tim Ryan, D-Ohio.

Still can't STFU 18 months?
This “story” was rebutted a week ago here and you’re too mentally ill to accept it.
Feel free to search for it.

Forum List

Back