Over 7 Hours Of Missing Trump Phone Records Makes Nixon Tapes Look like Nothing

LibTards are mentally ill.
Really?
When did ANY democrat, just not only think a republican was coming back from being dead to run for VP, on the democratic ticket with a loser former president, but travel hundred of miles to witness it?
Neo-Cons suffer from greed and avarice.
That has already been established, it's in republicans' DNA.

Here you are, 18 months later, still suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome.....
Sure I am.
I'm not the one going to Trump's pity rallies, 18 months after he lost the election.
Trumptard projection and delusion.

Glad you admit there's been voter fraud. Now let's get those audits started.
WTF?
How do you think voter fraud was uncovered?
An AUDIT..........RETARD.

After months of work and some $6 million spent, a so-called audit that Trump supporters claimed would show that the election had been stolen from the defeated president found that Joe Biden actually won Arizona by more votes than the official tally — and it found no conclusive evidence that the election had been influenced by fraud.

Maricopa County’s election results declared that a hand count of nearly 2.1 million ballots from the November 2020 election found Donald Trump had 261 fewer votes than the county’s official canvass gave him, while Biden had 99 more. All told, Biden gained 360 votes in the Senate “audit” hand count

Really?
When did ANY democrat, just not only think a republican was coming back from being dead to run for VP, on the democratic ticket with a loser former president, but travel hundred of miles to witness it?

That has already been established, it's in republicans' DNA.
Which is why I’m not a Republican.
Almost all of my family is Liberals and when I ask them to explain, in historical context, why they worship the D party, all they can do is drool and yell.
That, my friend, is mentally illness.

Which is why I’m not a Republican.
Almost all of my family is Liberals and when I ask them to explain, in historical context, why they worship the D party, all they can do is drool and yell.
That, my friend, is mentally illness.
Drooling and yelling could be a family trait.
All I can state is you regurgitate republican talking points well.
Almost like republicans laughingly state they are "conservatives".

I know lots of LibTards that I avoid like the plague; you’re emotionally disturbed and mentally ill.
But, like flies to dog shit, you embrace nutjobs.

Like Trump.

"I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? As you see, it gets in the lungs, it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that."

OR his cult.

June 9 2021
"I was informed by the immediate past director of NASA that they have found that the moon's orbit is changing slightly and so is the Earth's orbit around the sun," Republican Rep. Louie Gohmert of Texas said.

"We know there's been significant solar flare activity. And so, is there anything that the National Forest Service or BLM (Bureau of Land Management) can do to change the course of the moon's orbit or the Earth's orbit around the sun? Obviously, that would have profound effects on our climate,"

June 16 2021
Donald Trump's administration pushed for an investigation into a bizarre conspiracy theory that President Joe Biden used Italian satellites to steal the 2020 election, emails released by House lawmakers this week revealed.

The documents show that Mark Meadows, who was Trump's chief of staff, tried at least five times to pressure Department of Justice officials to investigate various conspiracy theories which suggested the election had been stolen from Trump.

April 13 2022
A 27-year-old Palm Beach Gardens woman is facing two counts of premeditated first-degree murder after city police said she shot and killed her mother and her fiancé at a house in the city's western reaches early Tuesday.
Officers said they also found Sturm's fiancée, Alexandra Cupolo, lying in a bed at the home on Arbor Crest Way, "seemingly in and out of consciousness," according to her arrest report. During a wakeful moment, they say she acknowledged the shootings but said she acted in self-defense.

"The occult were messing with me. Don't believe anything bad. I am telling the truth," said a note left on the home's kitchen table.

ALL signs of mental illness.
Trumptards have it bad.

But, like flies to dog shit, you embrace nutjobs.

Like Trump.

"I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? As you see, it gets in the lungs, it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that."

OR his cult.

June 9 2021
"I was informed by the immediate past director of NASA that they have found that the moon's orbit is changing slightly and so is the Earth's orbit around the sun," Republican Rep. Louie Gohmert of Texas said.

"We know there's been significant solar flare activity. And so, is there anything that the National Forest Service or BLM (Bureau of Land Management) can do to change the course of the moon's orbit or the Earth's orbit around the sun? Obviously, that would have profound effects on our climate,"

June 16 2021
Donald Trump's administration pushed for an investigation into a bizarre conspiracy theory that President Joe Biden used Italian satellites to steal the 2020 election, emails released by House lawmakers this week revealed.

The documents show that Mark Meadows, who was Trump's chief of staff, tried at least five times to pressure Department of Justice officials to investigate various conspiracy theories which suggested the election had been stolen from Trump.

April 13 2022
A 27-year-old Palm Beach Gardens woman is facing two counts of premeditated first-degree murder after city police said she shot and killed her mother and her fiancé at a house in the city's western reaches early Tuesday.
Officers said they also found Sturm's fiancée, Alexandra Cupolo, lying in a bed at the home on Arbor Crest Way, "seemingly in and out of consciousness," according to her arrest report. During a wakeful moment, they say she acknowledged the shootings but said she acted in self-defense.

"The occult were messing with me. Don't believe anything bad. I am telling the truth," said a note left on the home's kitchen table.

ALL signs of mental illness.
Trumptards have it bad.
Best economy in decades due to Trump’s EOs.
Nothing matches the fact that Democrats look the other way when people are committing acts of violence.
I wouldn’t be surprised if you belong or belonged to a gang.

Best economy in decades due to Trump’s EOs.
WTF?
Trump's was the worst.

July 17 2020
The unemployment rate, after falling at times to the lowest rate in half a century, hit a high of 14.7% in April, by far the highest since the Bureau of Labor Statistics began tracking the figure in 1948.

The labor force participation rate — which went down 2.9 percentage points during the Obama years — dropped another 1.3 points under Trump.

Nearly 1.4 million manufacturing jobs were lost in March and April. A little over 600,000 of those had been regained by mid-June.

But the net result is that as of the latest report, 274,000 fewer people were employed in manufacturing than when Trump took office.
Nothing matches the fact that Democrats look the other way when people are committing acts of violence.
I wouldn’t be surprised if you belong or belonged to a gang.
Sure we did as Trump and his cult ignored crimes?
Especially..............by them.

Steve Bannon Trump's former chief strategist in the White House was in charge of the final months of his 2016 presidential campaign and was indicted in August along with three others on wire fraud and money laundering conspiracy charges.
Prosecutors alleged that Bannon’s crowdfunding “We Build the Wall” campaign raised more than $25 million from Trump supporters and used hundreds of thousands for personal expenses. He was taken into custody by U.S. Postal Inspection Service agents while on board the yacht of Chinese billionaire Guo Wengui. Bannon received a full pardon and now will not have to face a trial.

April 11 2022
Just days after former President Donald Trump said the rioting at the Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, was “a shame,” he vowed at a political rally to protect the “civil rights” of those same rioters.

“While we’re at it [we will] demand justice for the January 6 prisoners and full protection of their civil rights — like was received by Antifa and Black Lives Matter, who murdered people throughout our country,” he told supporters at the North Carolina rally in Selma on Saturday night.

WTF?
Trump's was the worst.

July 17 2020
The unemployment rate, after falling at times to the lowest rate in half a century, hit a high of 14.7% in April, by far the highest since the Bureau of Labor Statistics began tracking the figure in 1948.

The labor force participation rate — which went down 2.9 percentage points during the Obama years — dropped another 1.3 points under Trump.

Nearly 1.4 million manufacturing jobs were lost in March and April. A little over 600,000 of those had been regained by mid-June.

But the net result is that as of the latest report, 274,000 fewer people were employed in manufacturing than when Trump took office.

Steve Bannon Trump's former chief strategist in the White House was in charge of the final months of his 2016 presidential campaign and was indicted in August along with three others on wire fraud and money laundering conspiracy charges.
Prosecutors alleged that Bannon’s crowdfunding “We Build the Wall” campaign raised more than $25 million from Trump supporters and used hundreds of thousands for personal expenses. He was taken into custody by U.S. Postal Inspection Service agents while on board the yacht of Chinese billionaire Guo Wengui. Bannon received a full pardon and now will not have to face a trial.

Elliot Broidy Trump's former chief strategist in the White House was in charge of the final months of his 2016 presidential campaign and was indicted in August along with three others on wire fraud and money laundering conspiracy charges.
Statistics…
Everyone I know got their careers back, everyone was employed and houses were being built or expanded all over the US.

I deal with absolutes, not comparative numbers.

WTF?
Trump's was the worst.

July 17 2020

April 11 2022
Just days after former President Donald Trump said the rioting at the Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, was “a shame,” he vowed at a political rally to protect the “civil rights” of those same rioters.

“While we’re at it [we will] demand justice for the January 6 prisoners and full protection of their civil rights — like was received by Antifa and Black Lives Matter, who murdered people throughout our country,” he told supporters at the North Carolina rally in Selma on Saturday night.
I left out…
The BLS constantly changes the definition of employment and they are almost always lying.

Statistics…
Everyone I know got their careers back, everyone was employed and houses were being built or expanded all over the US.

I deal with absolutes, not comparative numbers.
Sure you do.

"Best economy in decades due to Trump’s EOs".

Sure you do.

"Best economy in decades due to Trump’s EOs".
Yes…
I omit COVID because it’a global.
If you didn’t have a job after Trump’s tax break, blame yourself.
I work in 3 Black and Hispanics towns and everyone had a job and was happy.

I left out…
The BLS constantly changes the definition of employment and they are almost always lying.
Sure, they were lying when Obama was president.
They were telling the truth with Trump.
"Best economy in decades due to Trump’s EOs"

THEN, they weren't.
July 17 2020

THEN, they weren't.
July 17 2020
Quote where I criticize Obama.

THEN, they weren't.
July 17 2020

THEN, they weren't.
July 17 2020
Obama expelled many trespassers and US minorities got the jobs in food service and cashiers.
It was better than being on welfare.
Minorities have pride just like us White folk.

Yes…
I omit COVID because it’a global.
But republicans blame Biden for inflation, and fuel prices for the same reason.
If you didn’t have a job after Trump’s tax break, blame yourself.
Didn't do shit, big deal I had a job for 15 years prior, then before that, I had a job 15 years before the Bush tax cuts
WTF, does that have to do with anything?

Oh' that's right, shortly after the republican tax cuts, LOTS of people lost their jobs.
I work in 3 Black and Hispanics towns and everyone had a job and was happy.
So, I'm sure they were just as happy in 2017.

But republicans blame Biden for inflation, and fuel prices for the same reason.

Didn't do shit, big deal I had a job for 15 years prior, then before that, I had a job 15 years before the Bush tax cuts
WTF, does that have to do with anything?

Oh' that's right, shortly after the republican tax cuts, LOTS of people lost their jobs.

So, I'm sure they were just as happy in 2017.
Sorry, pal, I know way too many people in way too many locales across the US to believe anyone lost their jobs after Trump’s tax break.
Perhaps they lost their jobs after the riots or COVID and you’re trying to toss that into the statistics bullshit scenario.

Forum List

Back