Over 7 Hours Of Missing Trump Phone Records Makes Nixon Tapes Look like Nothing

It was revealed by Robert Costa that Donald Trump's White House phone records had seemingly disappearedbetween 11:17 a.m. to 6:54 p.m. on Jan. 6, 2021. At a time when many leaders said that they were calling the White House, somehow there was no record of it from the White House. It was a tip-off to any investigators that something was being held back or intentionally hidden.

The carriers have them. Merrick Garland will soon.
This thread didnt age well :rofl:

Actually it's like claiming the bank teller embezzled money, by taking it out of the bank vault. And now there's proof he didn't take the money from the vault.
Instead they find he embezzled by failing to put the money in the vault instead.

I had my doubts from the beginning.
Dems will try anything to discredit Trump true or not.

Trump has nothing to worry about, if the Republicans take back the House and Senate all this will go away. The problem is that they are scared to lose their House or Senate seat so they will fall at the alter of Trump, because Trump Humpers have taken over the Republican Party and they need their votes to stay in power.

Trump has nothing to worry about, if the Republicans take back the House and Senate all this will go away. The problem is that they are scared to lose their House or Senate seat so they will fall at the alter of Trump, because Trump Humpers have taken over the Republican Party and they need their votes to stay in power.
They are going to get the votes in November.

Yes we know.
You prefer the demented guy who has fucked this country up in one year.

Is that how you admit Trump avoided having all his phone calls properly recorded as required in the PRA?
And that Trump intentionally acted to avoid the records creation?
Proving intent is why Comey said he would not prosecute Killary. How is this any different?

Proving intent is why Comey said he would not prosecute Killary. How is this any different?
You're finally getting it. As I said, Trumps actions to avoid being recorded, provides the mens rea that he knew the nature of the phone calls to be criminal.

As I said, it is like a cop turning off his body cam before making an arrest.

What about those 44,000 hours of video dems are trying to hide??
Do you mean 44,000 hours of camera views of empty hallways?

You know there are thousands of camera recording the interior and exterior of the Capitol. To release all the camera footage, is to reveal where every camera is located.

Forum List

Back