Over 7 Hours Of Missing Trump Phone Records Makes Nixon Tapes Look like Nothing

Like I said you're a real sicko. Why do all you Republicans believe all these lies and and try to bad mouth the opposition. It doesn't work, it ends up reflecting badly on you.
You have a huge kiss just waiting for Hunter Biden's ass to come by.

With what? cameras? Where are the weapons?
There were plenty of weapons.
They didn't search people, so you have no idea how many had handguns.
Many of those arrested posted about weapons so of course those idiots brought their guns.

Bottom line, you can't prove that many weren't carrying guns.

Many of those arrested posted about weapons so of course those idiots brought their guns.

I can prove that no one arrested that day had a gun.

According to police testimony, Christopher Alberts was arrested leaving the Capitol grounds on January 6 while trying to flee from officers after they suspected he was carrying a firearm on his hip. Alberts was carrying a loaded pistol and 25 rounds of ammunition, according to court documents.
Guy Reffitt has been charged with illegally bringing a handgun on Capitol grounds on January 6. Reffitt allegedly told family members he "brought his gun with him" in the Capitol attack.
Mark Ibrahim, who at the time was an off-duty special agent for the Drug Enforcement Administration, has been charged with bringing his service weapon on Capitol grounds during the insurrection as well as lying to the FBI about why he was at the Capitol.

Cleveland Meredith: Arrested in D.C. in possession of at least one handgun, an assault rifle, and 2,500 rounds of ammunition. Ahead of his trip to D.C., Meredith texted that he would be “putting a bullet” in Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s head. He also bragged he was “headed to DC with a sh*t ton of 5.56 armor piercing ammo.” News reports indicate that during the summer of 2020 Meredith “put several [Black Lives Matter] protesters on edge” when he counterprotested at a Black Lives Matter rally armed with a large Tavor X95 rifle.

Thomas Gronek: Arrested in D.C. with two guns, along with 275 rounds of .22 cal ammunition and a drum magazine that holds 110 rounds of ammunition. Ahead of the election, Gronek posted conspiratorial content about the “mass takeover of our country.”

Grant Moore: Arrested in D.C. with a semi-automatic handgun, and approximately 36 rounds of ammunition. When he was confronted by the police, Mr. Moore allegedly pointed to a red “Make America Great Again” hat and told the officer “I’m one of these.”

How many guns did they pull off of the people they arrested--the ones accused. I'll tell you NONE, ZILCH, NADA, NOT A ONE.
More about Alberts.......... a fine guy I bet.

Christopher Alberts was allegedly part of a crowd that D.C. Metropolitan Police officers tried to move off the Capitol grounds on the evening of Jan. 6, 2021. Metropolitan Police were trying to clear the streets by a 6 p.m. District-wide curfew. It was about 7 p.m. when officers encountered Alberts. The arresting officer said in a statement to the court that Alberts was slow to respond to orders to leave when he noticed Alberts appeared to have a handgun strapped to his hip. “While pushing Alberts toward the line, I tapped the bulge with my baton and felt a hard object that I immediately recognized to be a firearm,” the officer said in his statement. When the gun was discovered, the officer said. Alberts tried to flee. It is a crime to carry or have a dangerous weapon on Capitol grounds. According to court documents, Alberts was carrying a Taurus G2C 9mm handgun with one round in the chamber and a full 12-round magazine. He had an extra magazine in his pocket and was also carrying a gas mask and a first aid kit. Alberts told the officers that the gun was for personal protection and that he didn’t intend to use the firearm to harm anyone.

Fascism can have the power to overrule the entire justice system.
The Scotus has already been sabotaged by fascist principles that strip Americans of their 'freedom' to choose an abortion on demand.

Americans can choose between 'freedom' and 'religious superstitions' but they can't choose both.
Well, that makes no sense. Since when is a baby a "religious superstition?"

Why are we still discussing Trump. Statement, not a question. It's now 2022 and the country is in Very Deep Poop. Sadly, there is probably no saving the country any longer. 500,000 people from all over the world are posed to walk right in next month. Yes,in just one month. Now this is important and immediately critical, not Trumps phone calls. Good Grief.

And you can't prove there were.

According to police testimony, Christopher Alberts was arrested leaving the Capitol grounds on January 6 while trying to flee from officers after they suspected he was carrying a firearm on his hip. Alberts was carrying a loaded pistol and 25 rounds of ammunition, according to court documents.
Guy Reffitt has been charged with illegally bringing a handgun on Capitol grounds on January 6. Reffitt allegedly told family members he "brought his gun with him" in the Capitol attack.
Mark Ibrahim, who at the time was an off-duty special agent for the Drug Enforcement Administration, has been charged with bringing his service weapon on Capitol grounds during the insurrection as well as lying to the FBI about why he was at the Capitol.
Was he arrested for entering the capitol moron? There are people arrested every day with guns but there were none that were in the capitol so it is irrelevant. My goodness, are you really this dense.

A
Cleveland Meredith: Arrested in D.C. in possession of at least one handgun, an assault rifle, and 2,500 rounds of ammunition. Ahead of his trip to D.C., Meredith texted that he would be “putting a bullet” in Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s head. He also bragged he was “headed to DC with a sh*t ton of 5.56 armor piercing ammo.” News reports indicate that during the summer of 2020 Meredith “put several [Black Lives Matter] protesters on edge” when he counterprotested at a Black Lives Matter rally armed with a large Tavor X95 rifle.

Thomas Gronek: Arrested in D.C. with two guns, along with 275 rounds of .22 cal ammunition and a drum magazine that holds 110 rounds of ammunition. Ahead of the election, Gronek posted conspiratorial content about the “mass takeover of our country.”

Grant Moore: Arrested in D.C. with a semi-automatic handgun, and approximately 36 rounds of ammunition. When he was confronted by the police, Mr. Moore allegedly pointed to a red “Make America Great Again” hat and told the officer “I’m one of these.”
Again, how many were arrested for "assaulting the capital" You know where the actual murder took place.

More about Alberts.......... a fine guy I bet.

Christopher Alberts was allegedly part of a crowd that D.C. Metropolitan Police officers tried to move off the Capitol grounds on the evening of Jan. 6, 2021. Metropolitan Police were trying to clear the streets by a 6 p.m. District-wide curfew. It was about 7 p.m. when officers encountered Alberts. The arresting officer said in a statement to the court that Alberts was slow to respond to orders to leave when he noticed Alberts appeared to have a handgun strapped to his hip. “While pushing Alberts toward the line, I tapped the bulge with my baton and felt a hard object that I immediately recognized to be a firearm,” the officer said in his statement. When the gun was discovered, the officer said. Alberts tried to flee. It is a crime to carry or have a dangerous weapon on Capitol grounds. According to court documents, Alberts was carrying a Taurus G2C 9mm handgun with one round in the chamber and a full 12-round magazine. He had an extra magazine in his pocket and was also carrying a gas mask and a first aid kit. Alberts told the officers that the gun was for personal protection and that he didn’t intend to use the firearm to harm anyone.
You got anymore irrelevant, untimely gun possession arrests to pull out of your ass? Try again moron

Forum List

Back