Over 7 Hours Of Missing Trump Phone Records Makes Nixon Tapes Look like Nothing

I am not in the mood to believe anything a Democrat regurgitates.

you'd rather wallow in some fantasy sprinkled with alternative facts.

If the records are missing, there were no call logs in the national archives. If any were missing, that was known on day one.

:auiqs.jpg:

Democrats need to be scrubbed like the French Revolution scrubbed.

White House records turned over to House show 7-hour gap in Trump phone log on Jan. 6

UPDATED ON: MARCH 29, 2022 / 10:25 PM / CBS NEWS

The 11 pages of records — which consist of the president's official daily diary and the White House switchboard call logwere turned over by the National Archives earlier this year to the House select committee investigating the Jan. 6 attack.

The records show that Trump was active on the phone for part of the day, documenting conversations that he had with at least eight people in the morning and 11 people that evening. The gap also stands in stark contrast to the extensive public reporting about phone conversations he had with allies during the attack.

White House records turned over to House show 7-hour gap in Trump phone log on Jan. 6

:p

you'd rather wallow in some fantasy sprinkled with alternative facts.

:auiqs.jpg:

UPDATED ON: MARCH 29, 2022 / 10:25 PM / CBS NEWS

The 11 pages of records — which consist of the president's official daily diary and the White House switchboard call logwere turned over by the National Archives earlier this year to the House select committee investigating the Jan. 6 attack.

The records show that Trump was active on the phone for part of the day, documenting conversations that he had with at least eight people in the morning and 11 people that evening. The gap also stands in stark contrast to the extensive public reporting about phone conversations he had with allies during the attack.

:p
If records are missing enemy democrats got rid of them.

^^^ typical trump humper reply when it really has no real debatable facts ^^^
Were you as concerned with 32,000 Clinton emails? Didn't think so, those are debatable facts--your hearsay? Not so much. BTW, the democrat exit is "false equivalency." Run along consort.

Were you as concerned with 32,000 Clinton emails?

were any of them even remotely related to an attempted bloody coup & the overthrowing of our republic?

no?

no you say????? because shirley it could be that there would be first person eye witness' AND other related docs that would have been revealed had that been the motive.

<pffffft> next will you be bringing up benghaziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii?

Didn't think so, those are debatable facts--your hearsay? Not so much. BTW, the democrat exit is "false equivalency." Run along consort.

i'm not a (D). you see, just 'cause you a party over country trump humping knuckle dragger; doesn't make everyone else one.

were any of them even remotely related to an attempted bloody coup
No four Americans lives were lost directly attributable to SOS Hillary Clinton. The riot on Jan. 6 had only on murder, committed by a capitol cop on the orders of Piglosi, for trespassing. Got anymore bullshit that the MSM has fed you? Go service a paying customer.

were any of them even remotely related to an attempted bloody coup & the overthrowing of our republic?

no?

no you say????? because shirley it could be that there would be first person eye witness' AND other related docs that would have been revealed had that been the motive.

<pffffft> next will you be bringing up benghaziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii?

i'm not a (D). you see, just 'cause you a party over country trump humping knuckle dragger; doesn't make everyone else one.
I wasn't concerned about Hillary's mistake of deleting emails. However I was concerned about pushing Chinese deleting 500,000 emails all about the Iraq war a billion dollars went missing during that war Iraqi antiquities disappeared and who knows what all else went wrong that was a huge thing but back then emails were new they didn't know they had to keep them probably it was an innocent mistake also. I bet you they didn't have any regulations in place that regarded them back then either that I bet you they do now though and they're watching every single thing especially after trump has been in office, such a criminal.

Forum List

Back