Over 7 Hours Of Missing Trump Phone Records Makes Nixon Tapes Look like Nothing

You are a fucking moron.
Man up and just admit the CULT fucked up bigly.

I, and 75% of the Nation, have had enough of your BULLSHIT.
Man Up and take your loss.
Whatever you believe about Stolen Election, MAN UP about the J6 Coup attempt.

This blaming the J6 Coup as a Set-Up is just Cowardice.
Man Up and serve your time for your PATHETIC attempt to overthrow the election.

Take fucking responsibility for J6 and quit casting blame upon others.
That is what cowards do, and you are doing it daily.
Fucking Coward. Man Up pussy.
Drama queen much? You expect me to take that mouthful of shit seriously, or you?

Suck it up buttercup.

The CULT, and Only the CULT, is responsible for J6.
Your attempt to blame Antifa, then Epps, then the FBI.

Pathetic.
You are in the cult. You believe a man can be a woman, you believe the Ukraine is more important than this country. You probably believe the destruction this illegitimate administration is unleashing is not intentional. That is a cult member. Stop fucking projecting.

You are in the cult. You believe a man can be a woman, you believe the Ukraine is more important than this country. You probably believe the destruction this illegitimate administration is unleashing is not intentional. That is a cult member. Stop fucking projecting.
Breathe Deep.

1). the Cult is trumps. You try to deflect. Everytime. We called you RWI's a CULT, then of course, you called us a cult. The CULT belongs to trump.

2). I fucking can't stand this 'more than two gender thing'. Men competing in women's sports pisses me off, for years. Have you ever been a COACH? I fucking doubt it. Bruce Jenner is a man, 100%. I despise Bruce Jenner. He can do what he wants, but I won't support him.

3). About Ukraine, WHY the FUCK would I ever support Russia or Putin. Putin is a Killer. Putin gets away with his crimes. POS trump wants to be like putin. The (R) in Congress are making that possible.

You got a response?

Breathe Deep.

1). the Cult is trumps. You try to deflect. Everytime. We called you RWI's a CULT, then of course, you called us a cult. The CULT belongs to trump.

2). I fucking can't stand this 'more than two gender thing'. Men competing in women's sports pisses me off, for years. Have you ever been a COACH? I fucking doubt it. Bruce Jenner is a man, 100%. I despise Bruce Jenner. He can do what he wants, but I won't support him.

3). About Ukraine, WHY the FUCK would I ever support Russia or Putin. Putin is a Killer. Putin gets away with his crimes. POS trump wants to be like putin. The (R) in Congress are making that possible.

You got a response?

I certainly do.
You're a fucken retard with the brain function of biden.

Breathe Deep.

You got a response?
For that crap? I don't think so.

I certainly do.
You're a fucken retard with the brain function of biden.

For that crap? I don't think so.
Two Lame ^^^^^ trolls.

I want Lastamender to respond to my response. ^^^^^^
You got the ability?

I am not going to ask what you coach. You better quit while you think you are ahead.
Why are you so defensive.
I'm asking legitimate questions.
You refuse to answer.

As a coach, I despise men competing against women.
Whoever made this choice was WRONG.
Who is this Thomas dude I read about? WRONG.
Can you agree with me on this?

This is more trouble for Trump, on top of the felony he committed stealing 15 boxes of classified documents, and taking them to Florida.
So far ducking nothing has been done to him. Makes it hard to respect rules of law when they are so different for people like Trump and normal people.

So far ducking nothing has been done to him. Makes it hard to respect rules of law when they are so different for people like Trump and normal people.
I'm pissed that they haven't indicted that POS trump.
Garland better be gathering that data and indicting him pretty soon.

The POS is NOT above the law.

he was going by what the science was saying at the time.

but thanx for playing the ' false equivalency ' game.

i will link it - turns out that he didn't deliberately 'lie' - he was mistaken in that particular part about the vaccinations & was wrong. but the rest of what he was talking about - he was & still is spot on.

Did Biden Say You Won’t Get COVID if You’re Vaccinated?​

Biden overstated the efficacy of COVID-19 vaccinations during a July 2021 town hall.​

Did Biden Say You Won't Get COVID if You're Vaccinated?

so there ya go.

Bullshit. Link it. You won't because it was common knowledge at the time he said it that the vax neither prevented infection nor spread. Keep up moron.

& the science AT ONE TIME did indicate that.

Yes, vaccines block most transmission of COVID-19

The latest data show that getting a shot not only protects vaccinated individuals, it reduces the chance they can spread the virus to others.
Yes, vaccines block most transmission of COVID-19

Like "he said he was going to walk with them and that was a lie" false equivolency? You fucking moron democrats can't even keep up with your own bullshit.

he said it.

& he lied when he did.

Here's your ass. I had to hand it to you once again. SMFH.

lol ... now shove the replies i just gave you as i hand you YOUR ass.

mo'ron.

I'm pissed that they haven't indicted that POS trump.
Garland better be gathering that data and indicting him pretty soon.

The POS is NOT above the law.
I hope not but seeing is believing. It has been a bit of a joke so far. Congress can't even get key players to respond to subpoena. Meanwhile we watched it all play out on live TV and nothing is done about it. Does not bode well for rule of law. How can the common man respect rule of law and government for as long as these people run free.

No one noticed missing phone records for 14 months? Really? Democrats had them all along.

uh - those call logs were in the national archives & the select comittee just got ahold of them after donny took the case to the supremes to stop them from being released.

you know- the case that clarence thomas was the ONLY dissenter, ruling a big fat covering up for his wife, ginny's traitorous actions?

uh - those call logs were in the national archives & the select comittee just got ahold of them after donny took the case to the supremes to stop them from being released.

you know- the case that clarence thomas was the ONLY dissenter, ruling a big fat covering up for his wife, ginny's traitorous actions?
I am not in the mood to believe anything a Democrat regurgitates.
If the records are missing, there were no call logs in the national archives. If any were missing, that was known on day one.

Democrats need to be scrubbed like the French Revolution scrubbed.

Forum List

Back