Over 7 Hours Of Missing Trump Phone Records Makes Nixon Tapes Look like Nothing

Yeah, and the vegetable said if you got the jab you wouldn't get covid too. That was a lie---Also IRRELEVANT. I guess you can't expect logical thought from a useless piece of skin around a pussy.

he was going by what the science was saying at the time.

but thanx for playing the ' false equivalency ' game.

he was going by what the science was saying at the time.
Bullshit. Link it. You won't because it was common knowledge at the time he said it that the vax neither prevented infection nor spread. Keep up moron.
playing the ' false equivalency ' game.
Like "he said he was going to walk with them and that was a lie" false equivolency? You fucking moron democrats can't even keep up with your own bullshit. Here's your ass. I had to hand it to you once again. SMFH.

It was revealed by Robert Costa that Donald Trump's White House phone records had seemingly disappearedbetween 11:17 a.m. to 6:54 p.m. on Jan. 6, 2021. At a time when many leaders said that they were calling the White House, somehow there was no record of it from the White House. It was a tip-off to any investigators that something was being held back or intentionally hidden.
That explains why on January 6th at 7:00 p.m. all the toilets in the living quarters of the white house were clogged with wads of ripped up paper.

Bullshit. Link it. You won't because it was common knowledge at the time he said it that the vax neither prevented infection nor spread. Keep up moron.
You're wrong again. You realize that it was unethical to test those particular characteristics. So they were based on best scientific guess, based on other vaccines.

But of course, this was called the "novel" coronavirus, because it behaved different than previous viruses.

What does over 30,000 missing emails look like?
1648686272546.png

Yet you're okay with the 44,000 hours of video the dems refuse to release. :cuckoo:
What 44,000 hours.
I thought is was 14,000 hours?

What do you expect to see on those hours?
Empty hallways and corridors?

I thought it was Antifa disguised in trump gear?
Now, spin time, it's the FBI.
What about Roy Epps?
Don't forget about Roy.
Anti Fa was there too. What about Epps? Everything you heard is most likely bullshit. It was all done to cover up the fraud. To make the public forget 40% of voters wanted the election investigated before it was certified. Why didn't it happen? The answer is as obvious as the fraud was.

Congress was told that day before anything happened. And what do you think those people were there for? The Capitol breech was not planned it was instigated.
By crazy insurrectionist cultists and Trump's inner circle.

We don't have to guess. They happily said it right into cameras while marching to the Capitol. They said it beforehand on their podcasts, and in social media.

What kind of sheep get led by this?

Would you have? Would you have snapped and looted the Capitol? Charged the halls of Congress? Because a guy with a bullhorn yelled some words?

I am guessing yes.

We don't have to guess. They happily said it right into cameras while marching to the Capitol. They said it beforehand on their podcasts, and in social media.

Would you have? Would you have snapped and looted the Capitol? Charged the halls of Congress? Because a guy with a bullhorn yelled some words?

I am guessing yes.
You are full of shit. You are also a terrible troll.

I am guessing yes.
I’m not sure where Lastamender is getting his weak ass talking points.

His reasoning is pulled right out of his ass and all his fake news websites

You are full of shit. You are also a terrible troll.
troll……… lolololllolol

That is your only response
Every time
Predictable RWI response.

How can you call your own cult members such SHEEP. You are calling your own CULT Members weak ass pussies.

I’m not sure where Lastamender is getting his weak ass talking points.

His reasoning is pulled right out of his ass and all his fake news websites

troll……… lolololllolol

That is your only response
Every time
Predictable RWI response.

How can you call your own cult members such SHEEP. You are calling your own CULT Members weak ass pussies.
Hey dumbass, why won't the FBI disclose the number of agents and informants were inside the Capitol? Why won't Pelosi release her phone records?

Hey dumbass, why won't the FBI disclose the number of agents and informants were inside the Capitol? Why won't Pelosi release her phone records?
Does the FBI have an obligation to disclose info to you?
That's not the way it works.

The PLANNED event was broadcasted over the WWW by the RWI CULT members.
They fucking posted their plans, for everyone to see, before the J6 coup attempt.

Well guess what dumbass, the FBI caught wind and DID THEIR FUCKING JOB,
How fucking stupid are you to continue to deflect blame.

The FUCKING CULT listened to trump, the CULT leader, and did some dumbass shit.

Does the FBI have an obligation to disclose info to you?
That's not the way it works.

The PLANNED event was broadcasted over the WWW by the RWI CULT members.
They fucking posted their plans, for everyone to see, before the J6 coup attempt.

Well guess what dumbass, the FBI caught wind and DID THEIR FUCKING JOB,
How fucking stupid are you to continue to deflect blame.

The FUCKING CULT listened to trump, the CULT leader, and did some dumbass shit.
What about Senators and Congressmen? The FBI works for me and every citizen. You forget we are supposed to be the boss. If you think they were doing their job why would they hide how many it took to do it. Transperancy is a big part of government. Where the fuck is it?

The FBI works for me and every citizen.
You are a fucking moron.
Man up and just admit the CULT fucked up bigly.

I, and 75% of the Nation, have had enough of your BULLSHIT.
Man Up and take your loss.
Whatever you believe about Stolen Election, MAN UP about the J6 Coup attempt.

This blaming the J6 Coup as a Set-Up is just Cowardice.
Man Up and serve your time for your PATHETIC attempt to overthrow the election.

Take fucking responsibility for J6 and quit casting blame upon others.
That is what cowards do, and you are doing it daily.
Fucking Coward. Man Up pussy.

Forum List

Back