Over Six Hundred DOCTORS Send Letter To Trump Demanding Economy Be Reopened

its OK you wouldnt understand anyway,,,

oh i understand all right........... do you?

Republicans Call on Right-Wing Doctors for Help
May 20, 2020 ASSOCIATED PRESS

WASHINGTON (AP) — Republican political operatives are recruiting “extremely pro-Trump” doctors to go on television to prescribe reviving the U.S. economy as quickly as possible, without meeting safety benchmarks proposed by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to slow the spread of the new coronavirus.
The plan was discussed in a May 11 conference call with a senior staffer for the Trump reelection campaign organized by CNP Action, an affiliate of the Republican-aligned Council for National Policy. A leaked recording of the hourlong call was provided to The Associated Press by the Center for Media and Democracy, a progressive watchdog group.
[...]

:eusa_whistle:
republicans arent right wing dumbass,,,in this country they are left wing,,,just not as far left as dems,,,

and just because they are recruited doesnt mean they are lying,,,

they are so pro trump - they are forgoing their hippocratic oath.

that's full tilt cult 45.
are you a doctor???
I doubt it, so how would you know they are???

what part of them there MDs encouraging the economy to 'open':

without meeting safety benchmarks proposed by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to slow the spread of the new coronavirus.

didn't you understand?

dumb ass.
dont worry about the CDC they change their minds almost daily,,,

as for the economy, the doctors aare dealing with the physical effects of people losing the lively hoods,jobs, business's and homes from not being able to pay their bills

& 90K are dead... & counting.
Republicans want death panels for granny.

WASHINGTON (AP) — Republican political operatives are recruiting “extremely pro-Trump” doctors to go on television to prescribe reviving the U.S. economy as quickly as possible, without meeting safety benchmarks proposed by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to slow the spread of the new coronavirus.
The plan was discussed in a May 11 conference call with a senior staffer for the Trump reelection campaign organized by CNP Action, an affiliate of the Republican-aligned Council for National Policy. A leaked recording of the hourlong call was provided to The Associated Press by the Center for Media and Democracy, a progressive watchdog group.
[...]

What is a “right wing doctor”? Is that a hockey term?

dr oz is & he's yer favorite.
Mine is Dr. Nicole Saphier. Dr. Seuss your fave?

<pfffft>

that was lame & impotent. you & progressive hunter have much in common.
Who is your favorite doctor? Name one. You criticize a lot but do you have any perspective? I doubt it. Whenever debates become intellectual you defer to ad Hominems and then run away like the unintelligent coward that you are. I enjoy watching your get all huffy. It’s awesome.

fauci.
LOL...you didn’t know who he even was before this year. Shows your ignorance. Nearly 60 and now you realize how much of a waste your life was. Sucks to be you. You had one job and you failed at it.

1590104126319.jpeg

[...]

republicans arent right wing dumbass,,,in this country they are left wing,,,just not as far left as dems,,,

they are so pro trump - they are forgoing their hippocratic oath.

that's full tilt cult 45.
are you a doctor???

what part of them there MDs encouraging the economy to 'open':

without meeting safety benchmarks proposed by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to slow the spread of the new coronavirus.

didn't you understand?

dumb ass.
dont worry about the CDC they change their minds almost daily,,,

as for the economy, the doctors aare dealing with the physical effects of people losing the lively hoods,jobs, business's and homes from not being able to pay their bills

& 90K are dead... & counting.
Republicans want death panels for granny.
is that why cuomo put all the sick old people back in the nursing homes???

And you wonder why I laugh at you and refuse to take you seriously.
I would ask you to explain how I'm wrong but whats the use,,,

tell me one thing,,,
whats the body that separates the two wings that makes them right and left???
Republicans aren’t right wing?? I have to explain that to you?

Who do you think is right wing, the Democrats?????

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

You’re so fucking stupid!

are you a doctor???
Of course doctors are mostly Republicans. They earn a lot of money and once people have money it becomes majorly important for the, to keep all of it. Republicans want to continue a healthcare system that enriches doctors. Democrats want to have the government take some responsibility for cost and that means setting some prices. Doctors don’t want that.

Its laughable to claim that doctors are Democrats. But you’re laughable.
good job pulling my comment out of context,,,
I didn’t pull anything out of context, retard. You asked another member a question, I answered it. We can do that here. :rolleyes:

epublicans arent right wing dumbass,,,in this country they are left wing,,,just not as far left as dems,,,

and just because they are recruited doesnt mean they are lying
What it means to the left is they should shut up and fking die. There’s that

Fk baseball, football, hockey, basketball, fun at the beach, and all you mthr flees stay your ass at home , you hear the left? No fking life, abortion trumped

And you wonder why I laugh at you and refuse to take you seriously.
I would ask you to explain how I'm wrong but whats the use,,,

tell me one thing,,,
whats the body that separates the two wings that makes them right and left???
Republicans aren’t right wing?? I have to explain that to you?

Who do you think is right wing, the Democrats?????

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

You’re so fucking stupid!
well since you asked let me educate you,,
the political scale in this country is based on power of government with total government being far left and no government being far right with the constitution sitting pretty much in the middle,
the founders researched every past government they could so they could do it as right as possible,,
what they wanted was to be as far away from the monarchy they just got rid of and first came up with the articles of confederation which is closer to no government,,and as we see it failed and so they came back and talked it over for months and came up with the current constitution which sits a little to the left of dead center on the scale,,,

so since both dems and repubes are for more government than the constitution allows both are left wing,,,

youre stuck on the european scale that has total government on the left and fascism on the right and anyone that disagrees with those two like anarchists and libertarians are killed,,,so they dont even get counted,,,

Democrats are going to pay a hefty price for their absurdity in November.
Yes, new drapes in the WhiteHouse after a complete, total delousing. Maybe some new furniture, new carpets without Adderall and Sudafed crushed into them.

I don’t know about hefty price but it probably won’t be cheap.
Isn’t that the same dream you had in ‘16? :)
No, Obama wasn’t a drug addict Like Trump.
how do you know???

youd be surprised from all the people that are,,,,

Fk baseball, football, hockey, basketball, fun at the beach, and all you mthr flees stay your ass at home , you hear the left? No fking life, abortion trumped
Oh and, no family no restaurant no bar no fking anything! Fuuuuuuucccckkk yyyooouu

Yes, new drapes in the WhiteHouse after a complete, total delousing. Maybe some new furniture, new carpets without Adderall and Sudafed crushed into them.

i bet you think *we* are still mad 'cause hillary lost.... right?

No, Obama wasn’t a drug addict Like Trump.

& his kids are from the same baby mama who he has been married faithfully to for over 20 years - just thought i'd throw that in the mix.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back