Over/under on when the left & their pawns in the media shift from "muh Russians" to "Obstruction"

I mean, we all know that the "muh Russians" narrative is a fabricated story that is being used to damage Trump's presidency.

To be fair, there have been a few RARE rational voices from the left (Dershowitz).

But as things drag on & it becomes more & more obvious that there is no meat on the bone with this attack plan, our friends on the left are going to have to shift gears - and they know it.

CNN just acknowledged that "President Donald Trump may have nothing to hide when it comes to alleged links between his campaign and Russia..."

Hell, even Obscene Maxine Waters has admitted that there is no evidence of collusion between Trump & Russia - so sad...

So, it is just a matter of time before they fabricate another bullshit story to conduct the next witch hunt against President Trump.

My money is on "obstruction of justice" - they have already hinted at this, I know. But I am talking about when will it become the PRIMARY narrative; which will mean that they will have to privately admit defeat and start the drumbeats on a new attack plan!

If you think they will come up with something different, feel free to chime in!

Anyway - over/under - I say 2 weeks and I'm gonna take the UNDER

What say you?

WASHINGTON ― The former head of the CIA said he has seen intelligence about interactions between President Donald Trump’s campaign associates and Russian officials that made him believe there was a need for the ongoing FBI investigation into possible collusion.

“I encountered and am aware of information and intelligence that revealed contacts and interactions between Russian officials and U.S. persons involved in the Trump campaign,” former CIA chief John Brennan told lawmakers on Tuesday during a House Intelligence Committee hearing. By the time he left the CIA on Jan. 20, Brennan continued, he had “unresolved questions” as to whether the Russians were successful in getting Americans “to work on their behalf, again, either in a witting or unwitting fashion.”
do i need to go find the rest of the quote here where he ALSO SAID he saw NO PROOF of it whatsoever?

when you leave off small details, like huge facts, your bias shows and glows man.

Why doesn't Trump just reveal what his representatives were talking to the Russians about and we can move on

All these meetings must have been documented. All legal meetings with foreign must be. Why doesn't Trump just release the records

The meetings exist in the dreams of democrats. That's where the records must be.

????
We know the meetings took place- Flynn met with the Russians, Sessions met with the Russians, Manafort met with the Russians.
hillary met with the russians
obama met with the russians
biden met with the russians
bernie met with the russians
reagan met with the russians
bill clinton met with the russians
both bushes met with the buggers

and? you continue to base everything on a hope and a dream and i can only promise you disappointment and jr high worthy rage when this doesn't pan out for you and the liberals.

Why doesn't Trump just reveal what his representatives were talking to the Russians about and we can move on

All these meetings must have been documented. All legal meetings with foreign must be. Why doesn't Trump just release the records

The meetings exist in the dreams of democrats. That's where the records must be.

There are 17 documented meetings as reported by the FBI

Obstruction of justice is a crime and as such an impeachable offense.
Yes, we know, Clinton was impeached on obstruction in a civil lawsuit.
Child's play compared with collusion with a major adversary.
Did I say differently? I was verifying that obstruction of justice is a crime. You are kind of dense.
You were trying to downplay Trump's obstruction. I'm not dense enough to not notice your attempt at deflection.

I mean, we all know that the "muh Russians" narrative is a fabricated story that is being used to damage Trump's presidency.

To be fair, there have been a few RARE rational voices from the left (Dershowitz).

But as things drag on & it becomes more & more obvious that there is no meat on the bone with this attack plan, our friends on the left are going to have to shift gears - and they know it.

CNN just acknowledged that "President Donald Trump may have nothing to hide when it comes to alleged links between his campaign and Russia..."

Hell, even Obscene Maxine Waters has admitted that there is no evidence of collusion between Trump & Russia - so sad...

So, it is just a matter of time before they fabricate another bullshit story to conduct the next witch hunt against President Trump.

My money is on "obstruction of justice" - they have already hinted at this, I know. But I am talking about when will it become the PRIMARY narrative; which will mean that they will have to privately admit defeat and start the drumbeats on a new attack plan!

What say you?

WASHINGTON ― The former head of the CIA said he has seen intelligence about interactions between President Donald Trump’s campaign associates and Russian officials that made him believe there was a need for the ongoing FBI investigation into possible collusion.

“I encountered and am aware of information and intelligence that revealed contacts and interactions between Russian officials and U.S. persons involved in the Trump campaign,” former CIA chief John Brennan told lawmakers on Tuesday during a House Intelligence Committee hearing. By the time he left the CIA on Jan. 20, Brennan continued, he had “unresolved questions” as to whether the Russians were successful in getting Americans “to work on their behalf, again, either in a witting or unwitting fashion.”
do i need to go find the rest of the quote here where he ALSO SAID he saw NO PROOF of it whatsoever?

when you leave off small details, like huge facts, your bias shows and glows man.

Yes you do because I see no evidence he ever said it and a lot of evidence it's just another alt right pipe dream.

What say you?

Yes you do because I see no evidence he ever said it and a lot of evidence it's just another alt right pipe dream.
then you are simply not looking. how...odd.

Ex-CIA chief John Brennan: Russians contacted Trump campaign - CNNPolitics.com

Brennan cautioned lawmakers that although he could not definitively say if those contacts amounted to "collusion," he knew that Russians were actively cultivating US contacts and, very likely, did not present themselves as Russian spies.

----------
love how CNN mixes it i there with speculation but there. he said it. or in this case, NEVER SAID THERE WAS COLLUSION.

so unless you got something else, you're ALT-LEFT facts are making this true cause you want it to be.

Obstruction of justice is a crime and as such an impeachable offense.
Yes, we know, Clinton was impeached on obstruction in a civil lawsuit.
Child's play compared with collusion with a major adversary.
Did I say differently? I was verifying that obstruction of justice is a crime. You are kind of dense.
You were trying to downplay Trump's obstruction. I'm not dense enough to not notice your attempt at deflection.

I want down playing anything, of course you freakin believe you know more than others. Idiot!

Forum List

Back