Over/Under tonight on Obamas speech blaming GOP, guns, Christians, etc?

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
The Great One makes his lecture to the West to educate us about how we shouldn't fear jihadi Muslims. He'll of course be surrounded by an army of agents with guns. But....

What's the over/under on how many times he blames America, guns, Christians, etc?

Combined times he blames anything other than radical Islam....over/under....I'm opening the betting line at 12.

Yeah yeah guys I know he will....I'm asking...how many times? Same as sports bettors do over/under total points.

I'm saying 12 times he blames something or someone other than...well....the people doing the jihad.

Obama knows he can't get the vote of Congress for anything he proposes, so why bother?

Does it mean that we will force gun laws through executive orders?

I remember a few years ago that he kept saying "I'm not a dictator."

Well, now he is.

I'll go with 10. Also I'm going out on a limb and predict that he will be much more concerned with protecting Muslims than protecting America against Radical Islam.

HOLY SHIT THIS MOTHERFUCKER OPENED UP WITH TRYING TO CALL IT WORKPLACE VIOLENCE AND DOWNPLAY A LINK TO ISIS!!!

Fucking disaster. Amazing.

Did he actually say there's still no evidence to terror.......then 20 seconds later say "It is terrorism."???

I'll go with 10. Also I'm going out on a limb and predict that he will be much more concerned with protecting Muslims than protecting America against Radical Islam.
What an asshole you be and if Obama doesn`t mention guns he`s being derelict in his duties. Were these people struck by lightning? He should not only talk about the terrorist shootings but the daily mass shootings as well. A politician the Nation`s Real Assholes can`t buy and that`s what pisses you off almost as much as his appearance. Btw, it was the guy before him protecting Bin Laden. Obama had him killed. Funny way to "protect muslims isn`t it moron?

12346424_562514510566989_9141256468620345246_n.jpg

HAHA.....Yall see how he perked up and got more spunk when he said "Now....here at home" ??? Then....he blames guns. Ooooh....he couldn't wait to get to that part of the lecture.

He's blamed guns twice and "those who oppose" (GOP) once. Blamed "workplace violence" once.

We're at 4 so far.

It doesn't make any difference what the president says, the merits of this speech, or the issues he addresses – most on the right are still going to attack, spin, misrepresent, and lie with regard to his speech, and adhere to their partisan idiocy that the president is 'always wrong.'

The Great One makes his lecture to the West to educate us about how we shouldn't fear jihadi Muslims. He'll of course be surrounded by an army of agents with guns. But....What's the over/under on how many times he blames America, guns, Christians, etc? Combined times he blames anything other than radical Islam....over/under....I'm opening the betting line at 12.
Yeah, and roulette is the best bet in the house! :eusa_doh:

Forum List

Back